Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Available! - 3/14/2012 11:33:22 PM   
Erik Rutins

Thank you for your patience everyone. This is a public beta update, but we strongly recommend giving it a try if you are experiencing any of the fixed issues. We expect this to become official in the next week or two depending on customer feedback.

You will need to register your copy of Close Combat: The Longest Day to download this update, as it is still a beta version and not approved for general release. Please download it from the Members Club here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/privateDL.asp?gid=368

Change List:

• Fixed several issues that could cause a crash at the end of a battle, possibly resulting in the loss of the saved game file.

• Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong battle group to be penalized with a 1-2 team loss if the last battle in a turn ended by force morale failure.

• Fixed a bug with weapon value calculations, resulting in slightly different team values.

• Several minor changes to battle group default team selection to adjust the AI’s default choices to be the same or similar given the new team values.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Avail... - 3/15/2012 9:01:27 AM   
Southernland

I frigging hate updating my games from this site... every time it's a game of round in circles...

followed all the rigmarole and kept circling back to here... god knows how many more orbits I'm going to have to do before lucking on the right link.... but shouldn't the latest patch be here???????

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Avail... - 3/15/2012 3:48:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Southern Land,

If you have the game registered and are logged in, the link in my post above will take you directly to the download. Only beta updates go through the Members Club.

For official updates, the "Check for Updates" link on the game menu or start menu automatically downloads the latest for you with no fuss and they are also on the page you show above in your screenshot.

As noted in my post, public beta updates are not for general release, so they require a login and registration to download.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Southernland)
Post #: 3
RE: CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Avail... - 3/16/2012 4:17:35 AM   
Southernland

yeah found it thanks Erik, what bugs me is every time i update a matrix game I follow what seems to be the logical route and end up spinning in circles for 15 minutes until it makes sense, guess i shouldn't try to update at the end of a long day

Post #: 4
RE: CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Avail... - 4/11/2012 5:35:20 AM   
davidss

Thanks

Post #: 5
RE: CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Avail... - 5/25/2012 1:28:45 PM   
aadamjohnsons

The longest day is my one of the most favorite monster and board war game I was looking for such kind of working update for The longest day. Thanks for sharing such a workable and efficient Updater of The longest day game.

< Message edited by aadamjohnsons -- 5/25/2012 1:31:21 PM >

Get advance logiciel carte r4

Post #: 6
RE: CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Avail... - 7/17/2012 1:06:17 AM   
topper6

A long week or two.....

(in reply to aadamjohnsons)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> CC: The Longest Day Public Beta v5.50.14b Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI