Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 1/16/2003 8:28:16 AM   
TheOverlord

If it aint broke, dont fix it....
So far, my defensive stance has been workin all right....the number of smoking T-34s is a testament to that!

As for grabbing flags.......:cool:
That would be a costly enterprise at this stage in the game.
I will wait to see what you try to grab....

MANY T-34s are maneauvering to the north, apparently to support at least a full company of cossaks. Perhaps trying to draw off northern forces defending the vh's (where the horseys seem to be heading...) and maybe make a last ditch run at one of the northern turn based vh......not really worth it since it is so close to the end, they are at least 2 -3 turns away from challenging the defending units, which would more than likely get enough kills to off set any point gain of holding the vh for a few turns....

Inflicted casualties on the horseys (dog food!) but there sure are a whole lot of them to spare.....:eek:

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer. "
-Major Holdridge

(in reply to TheOverlord)
Post #: 61
No kissin sis - 1/16/2003 10:40:24 AM   
Tomanbeg

I decided that playing for a tie wouldn't be any fun. not that getting torn apart by 88's at 40 hexes is a joy. If this was a normal game I would have hit the f9 key about 15 turns ago. So I'm doing the next best thing. Every thing that moves is heading for tommy's Truck stop. With any luck Olord will kill my last 2 dozen T-34's and the computer will shut this abortion down. Hind sight tells me I had no chance of winning under the conditions that I ageed to play with. So Let the turkey shoot begin. BANZI.
T.

"The 15th May, 1948, arrived ... On that day the mufti of Jerusalem appealed to the Arabs of Palestine to leave the country, because the Arab armies were about to enter and fight in their stead."
– The Cairo daily Akhbar el Yom, Oct. 12, 1963.
[IMG]http

Post #: 62
- 1/17/2003 7:01:03 AM   
TheOverlord

Banzai is right!

At least 24 T-34s are out there, T-60s, BA-10s, infantry and horseys.

Everywhere and any where they are popping up. Most I knew where in that general area, others a surprise to see popping out of hiding.

Ge armor rols forward to meet the onslaught!
All in all, 7 T-34s, 1 T-60, 1 BA-10, 1 funny apc thing, and lots of infantry casualties all around. It looks like Tommy's will be held by GE forces but the soviet assault in th enorth may go their way....

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer. "
-Major Holdridge

Post #: 63
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI