Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, F... - 3/6/2013 11:20:57 PM   
Waffenamt

Hi,

I've been using GME with this amzing mod, and each and every update of it, ever since I restarted GC 39 and I'm now struggling to finish GC 42 (field marshal level). Once you install GME and it creates create the MODS folder install Deducter's mod as follows:

Panzer Corps\MODS\GC Unit Revisions v1.x.x\

Note there will be 3 folders here under GC Unit Revisions: DLC, softcore and uninstall. Remember to disable this and other mods in GME when updating Panzer Corps, and reneable them probtly once updated

Regards,

< Message edited by Nick Schieben -- 3/6/2013 11:22:56 PM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 31
RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, F... - 3/7/2013 12:24:23 AM   
Cataphract88

Thanks Nick, that seems to work.

And thanks Deducter for all your efforts in putting together a great mod and manual.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Hi,

I've been using GME with this amzing mod, and each and every update of it, ever since I restarted GC 39 and I'm now struggling to finish GC 42 (field marshal level). Once you install GME and it creates create the MODS folder install Deducter's mod as follows:

Note there will be 3 folders here under GC Unit Revisions: DLC, softcore and uninstall. Remember to disable this and other mods in GME when updating Panzer Corps, and reneable them probtly once updated

Regards,

Richard

(in reply to Waffenamt)
Post #: 32
RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, F... - 3/7/2013 8:08:58 PM   
deducter

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Hi,

Regards,

I have been playing around with GME and I think I figured out how to do it, it seems fairly simple. For the next update (perhaps as early as this weekend), I will include a GME option with installation. Thanks for the posters who alerted me to this.

< Message edited by deducter -- 3/7/2013 8:10:24 PM >

(in reply to Waffenamt)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI