Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Seeking Japanese Partner for Scenario 2

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking Japanese Partner for Scenario 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking Japanese Partner for Scenario 2 - 9/6/2012 12:20:38 AM   
Steve Sv

Against a medium-strong allied opponent.

Playing the Japanese side alone is a little too much for me at this time. I've played one played one PBEM CG through April 42 only, so I have some experience though not a lot.

I would be happy to play as an assistant to a more experienced player, who does not want to commit to running a full compaign but likes the idea of being responsible for the major strategic decisions, and does not wish to be responsible for all of the detail work.

Similarly, I am happy to play with a less experienced partner, who wants to get some experience with PBEM, but does not feel ready to commit to a full compaign alone.

The PBEM opponent I have lined up is the one whith whom I have experience. He has been very reliable and almost always gets turns back within a day. I also occassionally get very busy at work so ideally my partner would be able to take near full responsibility for the progress of the game for at least short periods of time.

No commitment required in either case, so if the arrangement is not working well, I will take responsibility for the game and may be willing to turn it over if that is desired.

Additional details available upon request.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking Japanese Partner for Scenario 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI