Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Alea Jacta Est is Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> Alea Jacta Est is Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Alea Jacta Est is Now Available! - 9/27/2012 6:46:02 PM   
Scott Parrino

Matrix Games, Slitherine (www.slitherine.com), and AGEOD (www.ageod.com/en/) are excited to announce the release of the Roman grand strategy game Alea Jacta Est! Alea Jacta Est is the first historical strategy game on the PC to cover the main Roman civil wars, created by a dedicated team of experts to bring you the epic battles that pitted Romans against Romans.

Alea Jacta Est offers a wide variety of scenarios, from the war between Rome, Sertorius, and Mithridates, to the great Roman civil war with Caesar opposing Pompey. An incredible amount of detail and historical accuracy has been packed into Alea Jacta Est from terrain to units to even the dilemmas and troubles the leaders of Rome actually faced hundreds of years ago. Players must not only raise and train their armies and maneuver them to defeat the enemy, but also maintain an economic and diplomatic balance with your neighbors.

Using the successful and famous AGE engine, Alea Jacta Est covers the whole of Europe, Northern Africa, and part of Eastern Europe, part of more than 2,800 regions, complete with cities, roads, fortifications, weather types, tribes and kingdoms of the time of the scenario.Featuring 5 campaigns from 87 BC to 197 AD, hundreds of historical leaders, units and events, Alea Jacta Est is a must-have for any grand strategy fan!

For more information on Alea Jacta Est, visit the official product page on the Matrix Games or Slitherine website.

Scott Parrino
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> Alea Jacta Est is Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI