Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Jack and Jill...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Jack and Jill... Page: <<   < prev  55 56 [57] 58 59   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Jack and Jill... - 2/24/2016 5:35:23 PM   
John 3rd

Hmmm...April 11th turn shows ALL units along the west coast of Sumatra retreating...hmmm...

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1681
...went up the hill... - 2/28/2016 2:36:02 PM   
John 3rd

April 16, 1943

Life continues for the Empire of Japan.

Troops continue to file into their new bases, aircraft upgrade to newer models, the KB hunts, ships near completion, and the nightly bombardments of Langsa and Sabang occur. This night brings an exceptional result worth Posting. Two Bombardment TF smack Sabang:

TF-1 5 CA, 1 CL, 7 DD: 537 Casualties, Runway 18, 29 Guns, 39 Vehicles--Primary targets are the 37th US ID and two Inf Reg.

TF-2 4 Kongo-Class Battlecruisers, 1 CL, 8 DD: SS Shark 2 Hits, 1392 Cas, Runway 150(!), 50 Guns, 60 Vehicles. The AF is pasted yet once again.

Totals:
1,919 Casualties
Runway 168 Hits
79 Guns
99 Vehicles

Holes can be filled and weapons/vehicles replaced but this was a nice night of results...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1682
...to fetch a pail of water... - 3/5/2016 2:28:06 PM   
John 3rd

April 26, 1943

To keep my noble opponent on his toes as well as bring my TF home, I skirt the Allied SS near Sabang with what was once Kido Butai. As hoped, they come into range of his 'picket' vessels near to Ceylon. The flight decks go to work flying off two Morning and two afternoon strikes that sink 5 YMS. Little itty-bitty boats but it shows Dan the carriers are still around. Doubt if he knows this is roughly 50% of what it once was. The rest are gathering and getting some repairs done.

In nine days the Japanese gain a truly MASSIVE reinforcement in the form of three Shokaku-Class CVs. I slowed one, accelerated another,and kept the 3rd normal to bring them in together. The Task Force will comprise the three CVs, 1 new BC (Kawachi), 2 new CLs, an old CL, and 5 DDs. They will sail immediately to join-up with my new CV TF. The combined carrier group will be powerful enough to deal with much of anything and so it will go along the west coast of Australia on a massed raid...

Other Areas:
1. We have a siege at Lashio, BURMA about to end with the Japanese retaking the city.
2. The hex South of Langsa is about to be taken by three Japanese ID. Scored a 1-1 last attack and diverted the 'normal' bombardment runs away to nail these troops tomorrow so we move to the outskirts of Langsa (hopefully).
3. Dan--for some unknown reason--is giving ground on the west coast of Sumatra. The 10th ID and 2nd TK Divisions will take the hex TWO hexes from Sabang tomorrow. Another ID moves into the center hex between the coasts soon and will then cut the Railroad between Sabang and Langsa.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/5/2016 2:33:11 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1683
RE: ...to fetch a pail of water... - 3/5/2016 3:00:43 PM   
Miller

What do you hope to achieve with a raid on Western Aus? I know its fun to do port strikes with the KB and sink stuff in port, but I cannot imagine he has much of value there at the moment.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1684
RE: ...to fetch a pail of water... - 3/5/2016 3:29:34 PM   
John 3rd

Because THAT is where he must gather his invasion forces if he is coming to the Eastern DEI. Call it, potentially, a spoiling attack...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 1685
RE: ...to fetch a pail of water... - 3/5/2016 5:14:32 PM   
pws1225

Okay, I just have to ask: why the Jack and Jill nursery rhythm?

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1686
RE: ...to fetch a pail of water... - 3/5/2016 10:24:26 PM   
John 3rd

Because Dan is known to over analysis my topic headers!

Took Lashio last turn and inflicted over 5,000 Casualties to the troops that WERE there.

Hex 45,75 (below Langsa) attack didn't work out as well. Despite 2 BB and 4 BC raining shells into the three Inf Div perimeter, the attack barely missed a 1-1. Got 1-2 and took 2,000 Casualties. DRAT!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to pws1225)
Post #: 1687
...Jack fell down... - 3/5/2016 10:26:31 PM   
John 3rd

Here is the Lashio Screenshot:

Japan 562 Casualties
Allies: 5,443 Cas, 53 Guns, and 88 Vehicles

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/5/2016 10:27:25 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1688
RE: ...Jack fell down... - 3/8/2016 3:36:57 AM   
Capt. Harlock

What's the current Victory Point standing, and do you foresee auto-victory?

Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1689
RE: ...Jack fell down... - 3/8/2016 10:59:27 AM   
Sangeli

What makes you so sure the Allies are staging out of Western OZ towards the DEI and how are you going to make this approach undetected? I fear you are being overly aggressive with the KB here. Unless you are ready to really deal the Allies a decisive blow you are best off keeping it hidden. My opponent also does this which is why I know how important keeping the KB in the shadows during mid 43 is.

(in reply to Capt. Harlock)
Post #: 1690
RE: ...Jack fell down... - 3/8/2016 2:37:49 PM   
John 3rd

Capt Harlock: I don't play for auto-victory. Don't really keep track of VP so I'll pull up last turn and look.

Sangeli: My AOs are all fully loaded and will depart Batavia in a few days. Am two days from my big reinforcement. I have the TF ready to form as soon as those three CVs arrive in two days. They wull then high-tail it to Soerabaja.

Might be a moot point since it looks like Dan is getting going...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Sangeli)
Post #: 1691
and broke his crown... - 3/8/2016 3:13:07 PM   
John 3rd

May 2, 1943

It is time to start detailed AAR reports again.

Looks like the game is finally getting fully underway. Troops are spotted advancing on Tennant Creek and Exmouth Bay.

Dan LOVES to coordinate his moves in an attempt to mask the true attack. Since he KNOWS I have spotted these guys, I shall discount the overland approach as the true threat. There is trouble there--don't get me wrong--but it is a long ways off in the big picture.

Just got enough Political Points to buyout the 116th ID at Shanghai. There are six large AP waiting and it immediately loads heading for Darwin. Figure Darwin is a decent location that can be flexed to move east or NW pending on developments.

Have a reinforcement of Horn Island moving. A CD unit at Buin is loading for there. This base (Horn) is solid with Sz-5--almost (91%) 6 Forts. There are 54 Tina Transports flying in a Brigade of Infantry to bolster its defenses. This is sneaky since Intel shouldn't pick it up. He'll probably read about the TF carrying the CD but not the Air Move. Should note that I have purposefully left this base 'looking' weak (Two Engineers and two Base Forces) as a lure to bring him in. NOW we toughen it up.

As I have chatted with Michael about, I am convinced the next offensive will be centered on the Eastern DEI. It is far more dangerous to Japan then attacking in the South Pacific. My personal bet would be a major amphib movement from Perth moving on Timor--Ambon--Saumlaki, coupled to a move up the east side of the coast to grab Horn--Gove--Marauke. This move--with my forces being fixed in NW Australia--would have the effect of cutting them off.

This thinking is what has led me to gather my carriers at Soerabaja. Currently have CARDIV2: Hiryu--Soryu and five CVLs (Shoho--Mizuho--Chitose--Chiyoda--Ryujo) at this location. Over the last three days I have flown Judy and Jill strikes against ground forces in Sumatra blatantly showing my carriers to be at or near Georgetown. OK. We have waved the flag--now time for the deception. The four heavies (CARDIV1-CARDIV5) leave on the 2nd heading for Soerabaja. The remaining three CVLs gain four CVEs to make it LOOK more then it is. The CVLs and CVEs depart and move towards Port Blair. Am hoping his few PBY in the area 'lose' them for a day or two...because they will then show up between Sabang and Ceylon to sink some pickets, make noise, and then head for Sinabang.

Figure I need a 7-9 days to concentrate all my Striking Power with a tally of 9 CV and 5 CVL forming the core of the Fleet. To shorten that time I will depart Soerabaja and move to Kendari so I can link-up with the Home Island CV reinforcements. Link-up should be about May 13th. There are five 8,000T AOs moving to Kendari so I can fuel everyone when they arrive. We'll have to see just how fast Dan is moving. If there has been no major developments then this Fleet departs Kendari and moves on Perth...

Roughly 25 SS now are deployed/deploying along the coasts of Australia. Six Glen I-Boats will begin recon of Perth, Albany, Esperance, Melbourne, and Sidney over the next few days. Hopefully they will glean some serious intel to tip off whatever might be happening.

Currently Makassar, Kendari, Ambon, and Koepang are busting at the seams with aircraft. On the other side, Rabaul, Lae, and Tagula do the same. I have nearly 600 aircraft ready at these bases. To do this, I have taken almost everything out of Burma and pulled about 40% of what was surrounding Sabang. This is a gamble but I am following my gut here...

The Invasion Force at Medan will be ready to load tomorrow. This is STUPID! I am loading six Infantry Divisions all at 75%+ Prep now to land at Sabang. This attempt MUST be made but I have little faith in it. Lords knows what his Forts are and the jungle pretty much defeats all other efforts. We shall try it and see what happens. EVERY heavy gun in the Fleet will bombard on the Invasion Day: 3 BB, 4 BC, and 6 CAs. We'll see if disruption can be my friend.

There is little point in Dan moving troops to Northern Sumatra since he is busting at the seems with what is currently present. His only real concern is probably supply but I have always figured he brought nearly a 1,000,000 supply with him when he launched the Sumatra Operation. The defeat in Burma--and his withdrawal--leads to me to KNOW he comes from another direction. Logically---it is from Australia.

It is this thinking that has governed my deployments for nearly a month of game time.

Time to roll the dice my friends and readers...

BANZAI!

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/8/2016 3:18:49 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1692
Jack and Jill... - 3/8/2016 4:17:32 PM   
John 3rd

Here is a pleasant surprise for May 3rd...

The Division takes over 2,300 Casualties. Japan takes 1,111 Cas in disruption.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/8/2016 4:18:33 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1693
...and Jill came tumbling after... - 3/9/2016 2:41:34 AM   
John 3rd

OK. The massed reinforcement arrives. Will it get there SOON ENOUGH? That is the present question...

The TF leaves for the South making a beeline for Kendari.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1694
...and Jill came tumbling after... - 3/9/2016 8:20:21 AM   
John 3rd

May 5, 1943
Cinco de Johno

The enemy arrives at Exmouth and makes an attack. It doesn't go well. Tomorrow the 65th will Shock Attack and crush this unit. Add 36 M4 Zeros for CAP and throw in 54 bombers set to hit the this armored unit and I'll wager the result will be the inverse of this 1-7 result.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/9/2016 8:21:08 AM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1695
Bobby Lee - 3/10/2016 3:28:17 PM   
John 3rd

May 8, 1943

I wrote Dan this note with the morning turn: This was how Lee’s en echelon attack on Day TWO at Gettysburg SHOULD have worked. Or, perhaps, given your location how Bragg’s en echelon should have gone at Chicamauga.

The assault on the west side of Sumatra drew several units that then saw the 1st marines smacked back a pair of hexes with a combination of 2nd TK Div and CA Bombardment along the coast. This drew troops towards the Tanks. The 16th ID is now moving towards the middle hex along the side of 2nd TK bringing another couple of Allied units. THEN the 10th ID moves into the middle hex of Sumatra and THAT has certainly drawn Dan's attention (more troops move). These troops have to move from SOMEWHERE and Dan elects to pull them from 45,75 (below Langsa).

Seeing the movement, the Japanese throw 200 bombers at the hex concentrating on the 20th Indian Div and 37th US ID. The bombers are aided by the heavy guns of the fleet as three BBs and 5 CAs pour fire into the defenses. While not incredibly effective, it does serve to raise disruption. Three Japanese Divisions attack and drive the Allied units from the hex.

The way to Langsa is CLEAR. BANZAI!

Three ID and 3 Engineers depart Medan moving towards Langsa. They are joined by one ID moving from 45,75. This combined force SHOULD be enough to take Langsa.

The two remaining ID involved in today's attack head back to Medan to rest. We still have a four Division Reserve at Medan for a Sabang Landing...

How is that?!!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/10/2016 3:32:15 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1696
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/10/2016 11:33:43 PM   
Capt. Harlock

quote:

How is that?!!

I'm thinking more of McClellan's Peninsular Campaign. Sound planning, slow movement, and accompanied by massive cannons.

Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1697
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/10/2016 11:50:40 PM   
John 3rd

Never been a fan of Little Mac but that is a solid comparison!

I've thought about this situation a bunch during work today. Spoke with Michael for the better part of an hour as well. The retreat to Langsa COULD change everything. He is already pressing the hex limits BEFORE this. Now I can hammer Langsa with my Naval Artillery and 200 bombers a turn. I'll wager the Fall of Langsa will occur by June 1st. Maybe sooner...there will be four full strength Infantry Divisions and three Engineer Regiments at the gates in roughly six days. We'll see.

There will be a Reserve of four Infantry Divisions sitting at Medan with nothing to do. This could have vast implications with wherever Dan chooses to attack coming up. I have a powerful reserve available. Could still be used at Sabang but it COULD also go someplace ELSE...

I've seen more shipping activity on each side of Kangarooland but nothing decisive. Will keep the CVs at Kendari until there is a definitive sign. This is the largest Carrier Group I've ever fielded so it might truly be interesting. I'll field nine CVs and 5 CVLs in the coming action. Total will be about 800-900 CV Planes plus what is on land. GOODNESS!

In a side note: CV Hiyo is almost repaired at Singapore. I took a calculated risk repairing her there but it has really paid off...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Capt. Harlock)
Post #: 1698
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/11/2016 12:11:30 AM   
pws1225

I just stopped in to say I am enjoying your AAR very much. I am glad you and CR restarted your game.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1699
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/11/2016 5:10:44 AM   
John 3rd

quote:

ORIGINAL: pws1225

I just stopped in to say I am enjoying your AAR very much. I am glad you and CR restarted your game.

Thanks.

I get down watching all the 'help/posts' that rack up on Dan's side and sometimes feel like nobody is reading. Part of that is my part-time Posting but I understand.

It has been a TON of fun re-starting. The two of us are consumed by the match! LOVE my opponent. He is a friend. That statement applies equally to Michael in that match.

Unfortunately it doesn't with my vanilla Scen 1 game because Herbie is very reluctant to talk about anything. Has led to a lack of enthusiasm within that match since I don't know much of anything with my opponent. This is not disparagement just observation. No issues there just no real connectivity.

We are one day from the Carriers meeting up in Kendari. We'll refuel, form our TF, and start to seriously plan on how to use this massed firepower.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to pws1225)
Post #: 1700
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/11/2016 4:18:45 PM   
Lowpe

A lot of posts in Dan's AAR has nothing to do with the game so don't feel bad. Having three current games, and trying to keep up with an AAR must be simply overwhelming!

I was waiting to see a huge invasion here, but I don't know anymore what will happen but I eagerly await all new posts.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1701
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/11/2016 5:54:33 PM   
Mundy

Heck, I think my AAR sucks more life out of me than both my games combined.

(in reply to Lowpe)
Post #: 1702
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/12/2016 1:36:47 AM   
morejeffs

Hi John..Tried sending a mail but your folder was full it seems
About the login in page for RA, there is a small but interesting issue revolving
around the kanji that you used. Please check out my thread in Scenario Design and Modding
Thanks

And sorry for mentioning it in the AAR as it is off topic

that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

(in reply to Mundy)
Post #: 1703
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/12/2016 2:46:56 PM   
John 3rd

More then fine. Will comment over on the side of the Forum.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to morejeffs)
Post #: 1704
RE: Bobby Lee - 3/12/2016 2:59:15 PM   
JohnDillworth

quote:

Thanks.

I get down watching all the 'help/posts' that rack up on Dan's side and sometimes feel like nobody is reading. Part of that is my part-time Posting but I understand.

It has been a TON of fun re-starting. The two of us are consumed by the match! LOVE my opponent. He is a friend. That statement applies equally to Michael in that match.

Unfortunately it doesn't with my vanilla Scen 1 game because Herbie is very reluctant to talk about anything. Has led to a lack of enthusiasm within that match since I don't know much of anything with my opponent. This is not disparagement just observation. No issues there just no real connectivity.

We are one day from the Carriers meeting up in Kendari. We'll refuel, form our TF, and start to seriously plan on how to use this massed firepower.

a large percentages of the posts in Dan's thread have nothing to do with the game at hand. Lets face it he is verbose and he doesn't own a TV so he has time to write lots and lots of posts. I read both sides so I tend not to comment on the game at hand. I do enjoy your AAR's so keep em coming thanks

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1705
McClellan? - 3/12/2016 3:06:25 PM   
John 3rd

May 11, 1943

Perhaps this is a McClellan-like campaign. I have continued to think on it and I would prefer a GRANT analogy. We're moving forward and by the left flank until we simply have to put our heads down and GRIND IT OUT! Not afraid to fight (McClellan) just want to do it smartly.

NorPac
No developments. Have 18 Emily and 24 other planes flying Air Search.

CenPac
No developments. Have got Emily flying from Kwajalein, Wake, and Marcus.

SoPac
Horn Island is now beefed up and well supplied. Have a convoy going into Lae with a large Base Force and supplies. Am as ready of possible presently.

Australia
Tennant Creek
Dan is moving on this base. I have the 90th Inf Reg and a TK Reg present. Looks like he has three Tank Brigades coming. The base won't be able to hold simply due to airpower. TC has always been my tripwire for keeping the Aussies back and alerting me to a move. Will leave the 90th there and pull back the Tanks as well as a base Force. Daly Waters is where I want to hold.

Darwin
The 116th Inf Div begins unloading.

Air Power
Have moved several Army bombing groups in as well as some fighters.

Exmouth
Have been steadily attriting his planes over this base. There are 42 Tojos and recon present. The Tojos are eating nicely. Four AKs just arrived to bring in some supplies.

Eastern DEI
Kido Butai
Damn. Nine CVs and five CVLs LOADED FOR BEAR! Aircraft totals are 380 A6M5/M5b, 243 Judy, and 198 Jill. Cocked, Locked, and Ready TO ROCK! Would like more escorts but the rest of the Fleet is involved with Sumatra. Will sit here until May 15th and then begin a move...

Western DEI
Sumatra
The juggernaut descending upon Langsa eats an American TK Bn that is simply throw into the path of 4 ID and 3 Engineer Reg. We'll have Langsa pretty quick.

Air
Have ordered a sit down of all bombers yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Letting the poor crews get some rest. The 13th will see all 250 bombers concentrating on Langsa.

Surface TF
3 BB: Langsa doing 209 Casualties and AF damage.
5 CA: Sabang doing 560 Cas, 45 Guns, 40 Vehicles, and hitting the Runway 19 times.
3 BC: Sabang doing 560 Cas (again), 35 Guns, 38 Guns, and the Runway for 78.

Burma
That hex NE of Lashio is finally wiped clean of the enemy. The Allies are driven out on the 10th and 11th with over 6,000 casualties inflicted on the Chinese Corps and 5 five other Allied units. Burma is now FULLY cleared. Order three TK Reg back to Lashio, one goes to Bhamo, and ID involved there heads for Lashio as well.

No other signs of enemy activity in Burma.

OK. That is a theatre by theatre update. We're sitting, twiddling our thumbs, and waiting for the inevitable Allied thrust...

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/12/2016 3:08:17 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1706
RE: McClellan? - 3/13/2016 12:36:02 PM   
ny59giants

quote:

Darwin
The 116th Inf Div begins unloading.

Unless you feel Dan is going to be able to march straight up central Australia, I would keep this divisions fully loaded on ships as a floating reserve. Maybe at Boela so she can go in either direction when Dan invades as that is what you are preparing for.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1707
Langsa - 3/13/2016 9:54:30 PM   
John 3rd

Holy horse doo-doo!

I am getting a FREE victory. Dan has abandoned Langsa. My Army arrived on May 13th and THERE IS NOTHING THERE! Order the attack.

Damn.

This does EVERYTHING.
1. Immediately order two ID at Medan to load and move East on 18-21 Knot vessels.
2. Set all three Bombardment TF to hit Sabang so the AF is TOTALLED. There are now 40+ units there.
3. Begin moving aircraft east as well.
4. KB gets movement orders.

Western Side:
1. My 10th ID will cross to the east coast of Sumatra tomorrow.
2. The other ID will enter into the middle hex just NW of the 10th in two days. The Ind (Sep) US Inf Reg is being bombed every day so I'll cross into the hex before it moves into mine.
3. 2nd Tanks just went to Lvl-2 Forts in a jungle hex.

Here is the screenshot:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 3/13/2016 9:56:10 PM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 1708
RE: Langsa - 3/13/2016 9:58:21 PM   
John 3rd

Circled in ORANGE on the above screenshot was a boneheaded move of mine. I picked up an ID at Medan and brought it towards Sinabang where it was to unload. Two SS waylaid the convoy so I ordered it into that Sumatra Coast hex without looking to see if it was set to 'do not unload.' It did. STUPID. Ordered the TF to pick-up the troops and get them to Sinabang as planned....

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1709
RE: Langsa - 3/13/2016 10:00:16 PM   
crsutton

I am reading John but not commenting. One question. Is the Japanese economy the same as it is in stock? Or are there some more resources to play with?

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 1710
Page:   <<   < prev  55 56 [57] 58 59   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Jack and Jill... Page: <<   < prev  55 56 [57] 58 59   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI