Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Trouble with start up. Please help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930 >> Tech Support >> Trouble with start up. Please help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trouble with start up. Please help - 11/25/2012 7:08:02 PM   
T_Patch

I have just now been able to log on and will ask you fine fellows for your help with the WPO game I just bought. When I click on the game, I get to the "loading" screen, the red bar loads all the way, then the screen goes black and that's all she wrote. I have to the use the Task Manager to quit the game and make the black screen go away.
I put in a help ticket, but had to do so without being logged on (as a guest I assume). My e-mail said I had an action taken on my issue and I was given a work order #, but I am unsure as how to access it.
Sorry to be a pain in the rear. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Post #: 1
RE: Trouble with start up. Please help - 11/25/2012 11:54:36 PM   
T_Patch

Matrix support was very helpful in helping me with this issue. If anyone has Windows Vista service pack 2 and gets a black screen after the load page, I went into the game subfolder and where it said "video", I changed it to "_video" and it worked beautifully. Thanks help desk!

(in reply to T_Patch)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930 >> Tech Support >> Trouble with start up. Please help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI