Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign (Closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign (Closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign (Clo... - 12/7/2012 12:04:01 AM   
Truppenstab

I am seeking an experienced WITE Soviet opponent, for the 1941-1945 grand campaign. I ask for a committed player please, who will stay for the full campaign. They would need to be reasonably experience for a balanced game, as I have completed 3x AI, and 2x Pbem full campaigns

I have previously play War in Russia for many years, and then have had WITE since the day it was released. Before that I even played the old Atari eastern front 1941, and eastern front board games. So consider myself a player of reasonable ability, and know the game mechanics of WITE.

My job doses involve some overseas travel, and would have the occasional one to two day break for that travel. But I would be able to keep an average rate of 2 to 3 turns a week, apart from the setup turn that is of course.

So if you are generally interested in a challenging campaign, PM or E-mail me.

< Message edited by Truppenstab -- 12/8/2012 7:51:43 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign. - 12/7/2012 7:18:03 PM   
Tone

Hello Paul

I wish you good luck in this game and be not too harsh on your new opponent.

I would say that Paul is a very skilled player and will give a Soviet player of experience a good game that will be hard for his opponent to win.

Both the victor
and the vanquished are
but drops of dew,
but bolts of lightning -
thus should we view the world.
Ôuchi Yoshitaka
1507-1551

(in reply to Truppenstab)
Post #: 2
RE: Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign. - 12/7/2012 10:52:06 PM   
Truppenstab

Thank you Yoshizo, but you were a pretty tough opponent yourself.

Game is still open folks, and I forgot to say I prefer random weather.

(in reply to Tone)
Post #: 3
RE: Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign. - 12/8/2012 7:47:39 AM   
schmolywar

PM sent

"The Russian advance over this hastily improvised road, constructed with the aid of the most primitive facilities, was, for a time,accompanied by the strains of band music.".

-Peculiarities of russian warfare

(in reply to Truppenstab)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Experienced Soviet opponent needed for 41 campaign (Closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI