Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fix for 1941 Scenario Finland

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Fix for 1941 Scenario Finland Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fix for 1941 Scenario Finland - 1/27/2013 6:17:37 PM   
Omnius

I wanted to play the 1941 scenario and had to figure out how to correct the bug that doesn't allow Finland to be at war with the USSR, Great Britain and Iraq even though it is part of the Axis alliance.

In the "relations" file of my test saved game I found that when I changed the "0" to "1" in columns "E" , "K" , and "AL" Finland is at war with the same three countries the rest of the Axis are at war with.
Omnius
Post #: 1
Additional Changes - 1/28/2013 4:58:32 PM   
Omnius

I found that my first set of changes got Finland at war with the three Allies but I found that the Allies and the USSR still weren't at war with Finland. Plus Iraq wasn't at war with Germany and Italy's allies.

I went into the rows for Great Britain, the USSR and Iraq and switched column "I" from "0" to "1" and that does the trick to fixing them so they are now at war with Finland.

I went into the Iraq row and switched the "0" value to "1" in colummns "AA", "AB", "AC" and "AE"

Now the proper countries are at war with each other to begin the 1941 scenario. Hopefully these corrections make it into the official scenario file.
Omnius

(in reply to Omnius)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Fix for 1941 Scenario Finland Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI