Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

v1.06.27 Public Beta Update Now Available

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> v1.06.27 Public Beta Update Now Available Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
v1.06.27 Public Beta Update Now Available - 1/30/2013 9:30:28 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

Hello all,

We have a new update in the Members Club. It includes a few Bug fixes and a couple rules updates. It also has a fix for a Don to the Danube Scenario, which will be added if you have DttD is installed.
Please try it out, and let us know how it works for you.

Changes in 1.06.27:

V1.06.27 – January 30, 2013

New Features and Rule Changes

1. Production Change – Size 0 factories will now expand if they are past their start date.
      2. Formula Change – Adjusted the way staging bases are selected for providing ground support aircraft to ground battles.
      3. Editor – Improved the Upgrade all OB function. This function should be used only at the beginning of building a scenario (once the unit list has been created), as it often requires units to be rebuilt.
      4. AI Improvement – Made a small improvement in how the AI builds lines in small scenarios.
      5. PBEM - A possible exploit in PBEM games was identified and removed from the game. We suggest players use the latest version when playing PBEM.

Bug Fixes

1. Fixed a bug causing the end game screen not to appear properly in small scenarios.
      2. Fixed a bug where destroyed German units that were rebuilt were coming back with 10 less morale than they should have.
      3. Fixed a bug where the CSV export could get corrupted if a name field is at the maximum value of 40 characters.

Data and Scenario Changes

1. Red Army Resurgent 42-43 Scenario - Corrected the starting MPs of the 1st Gds Mech Corps by setting it to 0 as the unit is frozen at the start.

1.06.25 Beta Changes

Post #: 1
RE: v1.06.27 Public Beta Update Now Available - 3/8/2013 4:58:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi guys,

This is official now, but won't be announced as such until Monday. I wanted to give you a heads up in case you see the update in our downloads section or download it through the Check for Updates function before then. It is indeed official and approved.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> v1.06.27 Public Beta Update Now Available Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI