Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/4/2013 6:47:53 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

Let them test pop a nuke, their whole country will probably explode in a fireball. Whoops.

I choked on that one, hilarious. Whoops indeed.

Really? You think it would explode at all?

Well, after reading your question I do doubt it.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 61
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/4/2013 7:58:13 PM   
Jeffrey H.

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The US should sell Iran the YF-23. Its the best way to reinforce balance of power.

Ahhh, Spider and Grey Ghost. Those birds had it in spades, beautiful machines.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 62
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/6/2013 7:15:48 PM   
Jeffrey H.

These pics appear to me to be of a home built or very low budget "hobby" type aircraft prototype. I suppose the national leaders are being shown the craft in an attempt to obtain funding for further development and possibly for internal propoganda reasons. But in general, there is very little to be concerend with.

I'd be more concerned that the Iranians will get what they want from the Egyptians now that the two countries have more in common.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 63
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/6/2013 7:26:53 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

These pics appear to me to be of a home built or very low budget "hobby" type aircraft prototype. I suppose the national leaders are being shown the craft in an attempt to obtain funding for further development and possibly for internal propoganda reasons. But in general, there is very little to be concerend with.

I'd be more concerned that the Iranians will get what they want from the Egyptians now that the two countries have more in common.

Hmmm. I think you give them toooo much credit. I still want to go with that is all they have.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 64
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 1:39:29 AM   
Anthropoid

You know, if that whole theocratic Empire thing doesn't work out, the Iranian regime could probably make a bundle selling the F313 to air sim gamers. I have an upstairs bedroom that it would fit in.

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 65
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 1:50:09 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

You know, if that whole theocratic Empire thing doesn't work out, the Iranian regime could probably make a bundle selling the F313 to air sim gamers. I have an upstairs bedroom that it would fit in.

I have been pondering you Antrhopoid. You look really familiar. Have we met before?

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 66
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 2:22:57 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

I play a Texas Holdem game on my phone usually every night. Last night I got into a conversation with a very nice man from Tehran. When I was talking about the jet he said that he thinks that we might know more about it than he would, indicating their media is not forthcoming at all. When asked his view of whether Israel had a right to exist, especially concerning the remarks made by Ahmadinejad, he said of course and that the views were of the President and that they do not reflect those of most of the people. I told him there was talk of war and he could not believe it. He said the President might want war but the people did not. They had just been to war 30 years ago. I related a story of a Iranian couple that owned a general store near us when we were children and how they were constantly giving the children candy. He said he has quite a bit of family in the U.S., mostly in New York and views the country favorably.

Not really sure what this has to do with the big picture except that maybe our fight should not be against the people and just the regime if it comes.

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 67
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 2:32:08 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

I play a Texas Holdem game on my phone usually every night. Last night I got into a conversation with a very nice man from Tehran. When I was talking about the jet he said that he thinks that we might know more about it than he would, indicating their media is not forthcoming at all. When asked his view of whether Israel had a right to exist, especially concerning the remarks made by Ahmadinejad, he said of course and that the views were of the President and that they do not reflect those of most of the people. I told him there was talk of war and he could not believe it. He said the President might want war but the people did not. They had just been to war 30 years ago. I related a story of a Iranian couple that owned a general store near us when we were children and how they were constantly giving the children candy. He said he has quite a bit of family in the U.S., mostly in New York and views the country favorably.

Not really sure what this has to do with the big picture except that maybe our fight should not be against the people and just the regime if it comes.

Someone said earlier that Iran had a lot of freedom lovers. I used to know a guy that worked at Department of Defense and he was always telling me that most Iranians would love to be rid of their governing goons. Interesting.

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 68
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 10:34:17 AM   
rhondabrwn

quote:

quote:

Someone said earlier that Iran had a lot of freedom lovers. I used to know a guy that worked at Department of Defense and he was always telling me that most Iranians would love to be rid of their governing goons. Interesting.

When I was back at Indiana University getting my teaching credentials, I knew quite a few exiled Iranians and they were all in complete agreement about getting rid of their Theocracy and being able to go home again.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 69
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 4:10:04 PM   
Chickenboy

Aye. I went to grade school, high school and college with some Persians. Enjoyed their company. They have some real problems to sort out at home before they can return though. One of the college friends I had was Jewish Iranian nationals. I don't know if they'll ever be able to go back home with the sectarian shift / intolerance so widely practiced in that region (middle East, central Asian Republics, etc.)

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 70
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/7/2013 4:13:54 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Yes, but as their abortive "Green Revolution" post-election a few years ago shows, the popular vote and popular uprisings can still be co-opted by those in a position of power. Sure, "most" of the people would like to normalize their relations with the world. But until the minority body with the power in the government are expelled, there will be no changes.

I am somewhat heartened by the cracks around the base though. I hope the people of Iran can one day get better governance than what they have now. If they continue to undermine their institutions in the name of a feckless islamic revolution, however, they'll be unable / unlikely to make this transition.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 71
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/8/2013 4:27:33 PM   
parusski

Absolutely shocking news just breaking click on the link below:

Aviation experts say new Iranian stealth jet is a pathetic hoax that can’t even fly

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 72
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/8/2013 4:55:47 PM   
Chickenboy

Well, Ahmadinthenead is right. The jet DOES have a message of friendship. Here's the message, "Our warplanes will never fly against you, our pilots will never pilot this aircraft aggressively against you." What a peace-lover, that Ahmadinthehead! <sniff>

I'm also impressed about (allegedly) sending that monkey into a near-earth launch. Check this video out for a near-earth launch of an 12 YO girl's "Hello Kitty" weather baloon. Perhaps she can advise the Iranian "Space" Agency?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REsCTG4-Gg

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 73
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/8/2013 4:57:17 PM   
Chickenboy

Lastly, a bit of wisdom for the British aerospace expert quoted. Either it's a 20P ride or a 25 cent ride, not a 20 cent ride. Mixed currency metaphors.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 74
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/8/2013 5:29:42 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Lastly, a bit of wisdom for the British aerospace expert quoted. Either it's a 20P ride or a 25 cent ride, not a 20 cent ride. Mixed currency metaphors.

Ya know, now that you have started talking to yourself you are sounding more and more like SLAAK and warspite1. A very disturbing development.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 75
RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake - 2/8/2013 5:31:54 PM   
Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

What have I told you CB? Don't listen to those other so-called aviation experts. I'll tell you everything you need to know...

Besides which, the British expert in your link is Australian.

This message has been edited to hopefully clarify a misunderstanding.

< Message edited by Dixie -- 2/9/2013 9:08:21 AM >

Bigger boys stole my sig

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 76
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Iranian "fighter" Qaher F313...looks fake Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI