Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Restricted Units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Restricted Units Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Restricted Units - 2/15/2013 9:10:11 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: pontiouspilot

Thanks Bull...your clarity is appreciated. So, if I was playing a humanoid and it was a House Rule that I had to "pay" x political points to do something...say move Indian troops into Burma...how do I pay them?? As you said, if I am making them walk the computer doesn't ask for points.

I think you got a good answer up-thread, but as I understand the HR--I've never played with it on-- you don't walk white restircted across borders at all, and yellow restricted you're on your honor to pay "retail" to change its HQ to an unrestricted yellow. IOW, don't use any of the shortcuts the code allows where you change a higher level, top-HQ to unrestricted and then reap the PP discount for changing inside a sub-hierarchy. You pay the full, unadjusted PP cost to move a lower LCU to an unrestricted HQ on a 1-to-1 basis.

Your opponent won't know if you cheat, at least for awhile. If you do and are caught that's normally the end of the game. If you make a mistake and move without paying while you have an HR, you should discuss this immediately with your opponent and come to an agreement on how to proceed.

< Message edited by Bullwinkle58 -- 2/15/2013 9:12:40 PM >

The Moose

(in reply to pontiouspilot)
Post #: 31
RE: Restricted Units - 2/16/2013 5:14:19 AM   
czert2

I allways lacked posibility to make completly hq less (independed) units and then asign them to non-hq units. Simply - i lacked posibility to make independed plane units and assign them to my carriers (when needed) and move depleted carrier units to mainlainland for R&R and then use them to replace another depleted AU from another carrier when needed.

(in reply to Justus2)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Restricted Units Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI