Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Couple Possible Bugs please review

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Couple Possible Bugs please review Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Couple Possible Bugs please review - 6/1/2013 4:14:08 PM   
captsavmhoe

Hi there I just stopped in to report what I think are 2 Bugs.

First off I don't use mods and I also have done a clean install.

latest patch 1.9.0.4 was doing same in other patches as well.

1. Explorer ships sometimes i have to give them the explore system option more then once before he will go on his way.

also (happens a lot) will get notice explorer is done but when I look at plant/system they have not explored all of them.(no prirates or space creatures.they just report as done then I have to give option again for them to sometimes finish exploring the system.

2.Not sure if bug I didn't see any reports of this that I could tell.playing a prewarp empire once I have all tech for warp and lots of space on ships and resources and positive cash flow the ai ships (ie)Civ ships don't upgade.i am now past the stage u would be in a normal non prewar start and still have tons of civ ships with no shields no hyperdrives .(they do upgrade some here and there and the new ones they build seem ok.but in prewarp it was bad because they never would upgrade and couldn't get to the new systems to get the resources.so I had tons of mining station with no civ ships getting to them .lol ? I know I can upgrade them my self but I shouldn't have to mess with civ ships .
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Couple Possible Bugs please review Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI