Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Discontinued?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> RE: Discontinued? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 3:28:16 PM   
Alpha77

Age old discussion.... regarding software it is really not that easy. Compared to if you buy a car and this car works good. But it has one flaw, the seller promised it has air conditioning system. The car is fine, but this system does not work. You have warranty on your car go back to seller and demand to get the promised feature. That should be clear to everyone (and normally it would be an easy task to get your rights with hardware)... but it is different in software/games. Thats how it is, we can go back back to the first windows OS, this was always a problem.

Also both sides (from their POV!) can claim they are correct, the player wants a promised feature to work. The company notices this game is old and has not much sales anymore, or better lets say it is very difficult to attract new buyers for it cause it is such an old game system (and most players these days want good graphics and sounds 3D and stuff you know). This is a niche game. So they realise putting anymore effort in it would be a waste of assets. Maybe they see the few players that are hurt by it as not important enough, cause they might be not that good customers anyway (as they seem to satysfied with such an old game system and even make new scenarioes for it!). So the company may plan to better work on newer games which have better chances to attract new player and such players that buy more games anyway cause they want always something new and shiny. Compared to guys that still like old stuff like TOAW or Harpoon or SPWAW (etc)....

Just some thoughts from both sides.

However in this case the company could easily solve at least the 2-3 serious errors, even if they dont want to make anymore patches (this would be a bugfix, which should not eat up too much of their resources). I am mostly interested in Cold War/WW3 stuff the last months, so airpower would be quite important to work at least half properly.

if the company doesnt do at least their basic duties for customers you should avoid buying anything from them in the future. But it seems some companies (not sure if Matrix belongs to them) can just walk over customers cause have products that are needed and have a kind of monopoly on the market (eg. Coca Cola had this before other companies also made cola, but coca cola still leads or Micrsoft has/had it, Ebay, Google even your very first asian restaurant may had this, before asian food became widely available in the west and now your 1st asian food restaurant must compete with others and IMPROVE their service !)

< Message edited by Alpha77 -- 7/15/2013 3:33:40 PM >

(in reply to Sensei.Tokugawa)
Post #: 31
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 5:34:45 PM   
golden delicious

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shazman

The sheep have spoken. And with that attitude you are sure to get what you desire. Nothing.

First: screw you too.

Second, demanding something and declaring you're owed it will not get you anything. You may be surprised to learn that you are not a five year old and no-one is going to come when you cry.

If you really are so dedicated to your cause, I suggest you follow Norm's footsteps and write your own game. No-one is going to do it for you.

"What did you read at university?"
"War Studies"
"War? Huh. What is it good for?"
"Absolutely nothing."

(in reply to Shazman)
Post #: 32
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 5:40:25 PM   
golden delicious

quote:

ORIGINAL: burroughs

That's great, I have almost laughed my arse off, it's so typical of any institiution and company to justify their avoiding doing what they're suppossed to be doing.Neoliberal crap. The next in line is the postman saying that I should not be expecting his services and my mail to be delivered as it is not fair to expect that of him since he's being very busy and after other things.

This analogy doesn't hold up. You paid Matrix for a copy of TOAW. Did they refuse to send it to you after you'd paid for it?

I don't think there was any point where Matrix signed an agreement with you, personally, to further develop the game. Moreover, they have in fact made several major advances in doing so, none of which you were charged for.

If you want to vent, go vent at Take-Two Interactive, who were so utterly obtuse as to demand a totally outrageous sum for the core rights to TOAW. If they had been more reasonable a) they would probably have got more money for their IP and b) Norm Koger would have gotten back the rights to his game and taken it from there years ago.

"War Studies"
"Absolutely nothing."

(in reply to Sensei.Tokugawa)
Post #: 33
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 6:12:22 PM   
Shazman

quote:

ORIGINAL: golden delicious

quote:

The sheep have spoken. And with that attitude you are sure to get what you desire. Nothing.

First: screw you too.

Second, demanding something and declaring you're owed it will not get you anything. You may be surprised to learn that you are not a five year old and no-one is going to come when you cry.

You call me a two year old after such an immature response. Hypocrite.

If asking to get something fixed that's broken is crying then I'm guilty. I'm sure you say nothing when you purchase anything and it doesn't work properly. You go into a corner and say nothing like a whipped dog because you are unworthy of being treated fairly. (End of sarcasm.)

quote:

If you really are so dedicated to your cause, I suggest you follow Norm's footsteps and write your own game. No-one is going to do it for you.

Oh, now there's another sagacious piece of wisdom. If somebody doesn't like something because it's broken they should stfu and go make their own. Sorry, if something is broken and I don't have the expertise because I don't know everything there is to know like yourself then I will most certainly ask that it be fixed. And no self righteous egotist will convince me otherwise no matter high tall their plaster throne.

All I have ever said in this thread was I heard from two fairly good sources the game is being shelved. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. And if it isn't I said at least one fix should be made, probably two. How that is crying is a real stretch. Perhaps you need a hobby to consume your time instead of trolling in threads about things that so obviously do not concern you.

< Message edited by Shazman -- 7/15/2013 6:13:06 PM >

(in reply to golden delicious)
Post #: 34
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 6:27:10 PM   
Telumar

quote:

All I have ever said in this thread was I heard from two fairly good sources the game is being shelved. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. And if it isn't I said at least one fix should be made, probably two. How that is crying is a real stretch. Perhaps you need a hobby to consume your time instead of trolling in threads about things that so obviously do not concern you.

It remains a rumor. Still "someone" "over at HPS" (what/where is this?) or at Netwargaming Italia doesn't sound like "fairly good sources". I also guess that was in pvt.

(in reply to Shazman)
Post #: 35
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 6:50:25 PM   
Shazman

@golden delicious. Hey, sorry I got carried away man. Shouldn't fall for bait like that.

@Telumar. What is HPS? Really?  http://www.hpssims.com/shopping/shopdisplaycategories.asp

< Message edited by Shazman -- 7/15/2013 6:51:31 PM >

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 36
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 6:57:02 PM   
larryfulkerson

About January of this year Erik gave us the understanding that TOAW was not going to be retired and that the reason was that Ralph was
having some personal difficulties and so on. Well, I'm thinking that maybe Ralph should be replaced. I just happened to know how to write code
and hereby volunteer to help Ralph. Sounds harsh, maybe, but even though I like Ralph as a person, there's a business to run here.

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 37
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 7:24:35 PM   
Telumar

quote:

@Telumar. What is HPS? Really?  http://www.hpssims.com/shopping/shopdisplaycategories.asp

Of course i know HPS. I just found no place over there where one can write, post, comment etc. Forums, you know.

(in reply to Shazman)
Post #: 38
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 8:48:01 PM   
Alpha77

quote:

ORIGINAL: larryfulkerson

....hereby volunteer to help Ralph. ...

I am not that good programmer but volunteer too - for testing all modern stuff from the cold war era

BTW: I own 2 HPS game, one of em Fulda 85. It isnt bad, but I noticed the TOAW system is much more flexible. Also I can only play this small part of the front. In TOAW there are already 3 or 4 scens for the whole front. Or even half of the world

< Message edited by Alpha77 -- 7/15/2013 8:56:06 PM >

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 39
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 8:50:59 PM   
Shazman

Ah, I see. Yes, you are correct, no forums.

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 40
RE: Discontinued? - 7/15/2013 10:53:39 PM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

About two weeks ago I asked Bob Cross if TOAW had been "retired" and he said he didn't have any information either way.
That little factoid combined w/ the absence of a dedicated developer to work on it leads me to believe it's been retired, discontinued,
abandoned.

So, in other words, on the basis of no information whatsoever, you've decided it has been abandoned, etc. I'm guessing that's just what the first posts mentioned were based upon as well.

Let's be clear: Unless the source claiming that TOAW has been abandoned was named Ralph Trickey (and actually was Ralph Trickey), any such claims are worthless.

quote:

... , 4.0 is never coming.

!! Larry, I'm really having a hard time believing you said that. Would you care to explain that one?

Post #: 41
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 1:25:42 AM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay
quote:

!! Larry, I'm really having a hard time believing you said that. Would you care to explain that one?

I'm not a rocket scientist but I think I can "read between the lines" on the behavior of Matrix Games reguarding TOAW. I'm not
privy to any of the business decisions and actually have no proof whatever either way about 3.5 OR 4.0. It just seems to me that if
we're struggling to get 3.5 out the door and failing then it seems to me that 4.0 is a pipe dream. At the very least MG should have
released 3.5.0.52 as a beta for all our users to develop their scenario w/ as a first step. At the very least.

A check of the FTP site where Ralph posts the latest versions shows that the 3.5.0.56 was posted 9/3/2012 which is about a
YEAR ago. I like Ralph as a person and he's a really good programer but the latest posting a year ago is unacceptable.

I get emails from people who don't yet have the 3.5 version and they don't come out and ASK me to slip them a copy of 3.5 but you
can read between their lines and fortunately the forum is populated by some really good people and nobody has bribed me yet but
I can't eliminate that possibility from the future.

Something needs to be done.........we're loosing our community here. People are turning to other games. Not that that's a bad thing
but my love for TOAW is total and I don't want to see it get lost in the cracks and it just seems to me that being an activist isn't
totally a bad thing here.

I'm glad the project is in your hands, Bob, instead of mine, and I realize your hands might be at least somewhat tied and there's not
much that CAN be done probably. But I'd like to see some kind of statement from Erik or David or someone at MG who knows what's
going on.

EDIT: I don't mean to sound alarmist, but I am alarmed.

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 7/16/2013 2:14:56 AM >

(in reply to Curtis Lemay)
Post #: 42
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 2:44:26 AM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not a rocket scientist but I think I can "read between the lines" on the behavior of Matrix Games reguarding TOAW. I'm not
privy to any of the business decisions and actually have no proof whatever either way about 3.5 OR 4.0. It just seems to me that if
we're struggling to get 3.5 out the door and failing then it seems to me that 4.0 is a pipe dream. At the very least MG should have
released 3.5.0.52 as a beta for all our users to develop their scenario w/ as a first step. At the very least.

A check of the FTP site where Ralph posts the latest versions shows that the 3.5.0.56 was posted 9/3/2012 which is about a
YEAR ago. I like Ralph as a person and he's a really good programer but the latest posting a year ago is unacceptable.

I get emails from people who don't yet have the 3.5 version and they don't come out and ASK me to slip them a copy of 3.5 but you
can read between their lines and fortunately the forum is populated by some really good people and nobody has bribed me yet but
I can't eliminate that possibility from the future.

Something needs to be done.........we're loosing our community here. People are turning to other games. Not that that's a bad thing
but my love for TOAW is total and I don't want to see it get lost in the cracks and it just seems to me that being an activist isn't
totally a bad thing here.

I'm glad the project is in your hands, Bob, instead of mine, and I realize your hands might be at least somewhat tied and there's not
much that CAN be done probably. But I'd like to see some kind of statement from Erik or David or someone at MG who knows what's
going on.

EDIT: I don't mean to sound alarmist, but I am alarmed.

3.5 is up to Ralph. But 4.0 is not. And you know that. That's why that statement so surprised me.

Post #: 43
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 2:51:18 AM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

3.5 is up to Ralph. But 4.0 is not. And you know that. That's why that statement so surprised me.

Whoa. I did NOT know that. Or I forgot. 4.0 isn't up to Ralph. Okay, that changes things. Thanks for the info. I feel better
already.

So um........what's preventing 3.5 being released as a beta to the players of TOAW while we're waiting for 4.0?

EDIT: This is the predominate question people have been asking of me and I'm at a loss for words to tell them.

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 7/16/2013 3:01:15 AM >

Post #: 44
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 3:38:45 AM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

Whoa. I did NOT know that. Or I forgot. 4.0 isn't up to Ralph. Okay, that changes things. Thanks for the info. I feel better
already.

You have access to the development board so I can only assume you forgot.

quote:

So um........what's preventing 3.5 being released as a beta to the players of TOAW while we're waiting for 4.0?

EDIT: This is the predominate question people have been asking of me and I'm at a loss for words to tell them.

I addressed that here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3326549

It doesn't fix the basic problem with 3.4 - so it would only add bugs to the mix. And users would then be grumbling about all the new bugs. What purpose would it serve to release it if it doesn't fix 3.4's problems?

Post #: 45
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 3:40:35 AM   
Shazman

I can't believe how anyone can be surprised there would be rumors of TOAW being discontinued. 3.5 has been stalled forever. It's forward progress depends on someone who seemingly doesn't want to push it forward. There has been absolutely no mention of any 4.anything in development. Nothing from Matrix except a blurb six months ago about 3.5. Nothing from anyone who might possibly know anything at all since then. If this were an army the moral would be abysmal. People need to be told things to keep moral up. Is that so hard to understand?

Perhaps every month or two someone could post a little something even if it's a no progress report. And I'm all for Larry's suggestion that the most stable build of 3.5 be released as a beta to the community. At least some bug hunting could get done.

Post #: 46
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 4:17:12 AM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

It [ releasing 3.5 to the TOAW community ] doesn't fix the basic problem with 3.4 - so it would only add bugs to the mix. And users would then be grumbling about all the new bugs.

Yes, they certainly would. Is that a bad thing?

quote:

What purpose would it serve to release it if it doesn't fix 3.4's problems?

1. It would placate multiple players of TOAW that "something" is being done after all.
2. The TOAW gaming community could use 3.5's new capacities ( number of events, size of map, etc. ) to
design and or update their scenario's to the 3.5 version.
3. Lemme suggest something: There are other Matrix Games game projects that have an open developer diary,
and the newest beta(s)are released as they are built so that scenario designers can keep up w/ the newest
version and bugs are reported by whoever finds it. As a result the community is broughtinto the process
and they feel a part of the reason for the progress instead of just sitting on their hands and waiting
and waiting and waiting for about a year so far.
4. Releasing the most stable version of 3.5 to the TOAW gaming community as a beta would at least
placate me. For now.

EDIT: It just occurs to me that releasing 3.5 to the TOAW gaming community wouldn't get 3.5 fixed any faster ( no Ralph after all ) but
that just suggests that maybe 3.5 should be abandoned and work should commence on version 4.0.

About January of 2010 I migrated to WITE ( War in the East ) and played that for about two years
and then I migrated to WITP-AE ( War in the Pacific - Admirals Edition ) and played that for a
while and then about 6 months ago migrated back to TOAW and started playtesting TOAW again and I
have a report to report. I'm noticing a decided lack of traffic on the TOAW forum. Far fewer
AAR's and really old posts showing on the forum(s). People are leaving for other games. Something
must be done.

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 7/16/2013 4:30:43 AM >

(in reply to Shazman)
Post #: 47
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 10:45:45 AM   
fogger

"nobody has bribed me yet but I can't eliminate that possibility from the future. " OK Larry how much?

Seriously,
I do not know what Ralph’s problems are and I reality do hope he can get over them but for everybody on this forum to be held to ransom while he may or may not recover is a big ask. When I had my personal problems (loss of a child) it took more than 10 years to get over it.

From personal emails that I have had from other members it is my understanding that Bob & Larry could easily pick up from where Ralph left off if they had the code and get 3.5 out.

My question to Erik is why have MG not done that? Anybody who has study “Marketing” knows that one happy customer tells 10 to 15 other customers but 1 unhappy customer tells 25-30 other customers.

As for TOAW 4 is it under development?

Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.

Post #: 48
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 12:44:33 PM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: fogger

"nobody has bribed me yet but I can't eliminate that possibility from the future. " OK Larry how much?

Seriously,
I do not know what Ralph’s problems are and I reality do hope he can get over them but for everybody on this forum to be held to ransom while he may or may not recover is a big ask. When I had my personal problems (loss of a child) it took more than 10 years to get over it.

From personal emails that I have had from other members it is my understanding that Bob & Larry could easily pick up from where Ralph left off if they had the code and get 3.5 out.

My question to Erik is why have MG not done that? Anybody who has study “Marketing” knows that one happy customer tells 10 to 15 other customers but 1 unhappy customer tells 25-30 other customers.

As for TOAW 4 is it under development?

Need 3.5 beta to test Kharkov '43 proper and see how my ingenious .eqp tweaks work. Also need volunteers for some 5-10 turns of Kharkov '43 vs. Elmer or PBEM!

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to fogger)
Post #: 49
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 7:46:47 PM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

quote:

It [ releasing 3.5 to the TOAW community ] doesn't fix the basic problem with 3.4 - so it would only add bugs to the mix. And users would then be grumbling about all the new bugs.

Yes, they certainly would. Is that a bad thing?

It certainly could be a bad thing for the impression TOAW would then leave visitors to this forum. And I think Matrix might see it that way. But it's up to them.

quote:

quote:

What purpose would it serve to release it if it doesn't fix 3.4's problems?

2. The TOAW gaming community could use 3.5's new capacities ( number of events, size of map, etc. ) to
design and or update their scenario's to the 3.5 version.

That's true, but such designers have generally been given advance copies already, if they asked for it.

quote:

3. Lemme suggest something: There are other Matrix Games game projects that have an open developer diary,
and the newest beta(s)are released as they are built so that scenario designers can keep up w/ the newest
version and bugs are reported by whoever finds it. As a result the community is broughtinto the process
and they feel a part of the reason for the progress instead of just sitting on their hands and waiting
and waiting and waiting for about a year so far.

That's up to Matrix. For us, we have our NDAs (although, for this discussion, I'm glad they can't shoot us for violations).

quote:

EDIT: It just occurs to me that releasing 3.5 to the TOAW gaming community wouldn't get 3.5 fixed any faster ( no Ralph after all )

Right.

quote:

but that just suggests that maybe 3.5 should be abandoned ...

Really? Why does it suggest that, or even have anything to do with that?

quote:

...and work should commence on version 4.0.

Larry, there's another one of those statements that I find very hard to believe you posted. Perhaps I've entered an alternate universe.

Post #: 50
RE: Discontinued? - 7/16/2013 7:56:20 PM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

Larry, there's another one of those statements that I find very hard to believe you posted. Perhaps I've entered an alternate universe.

I don't have the first clue why you find it very hard to believe I've posted that work should get started on 4.0. Are you surprised that I
said it outloud, in public, on the forum? Maybe I should follow up this post with a private email.

Post #: 51
RE: Discontinued? - 7/17/2013 9:17:09 PM   
golden delicious

quote:

@golden delicious. Hey, sorry I got carried away man. Shouldn't fall for bait like that.

That's OK.

< Message edited by golden delicious -- 7/17/2013 9:18:03 PM >

"War Studies"
"Absolutely nothing."

(in reply to Shazman)
Post #: 52
RE: Discontinued? - 7/17/2013 9:22:34 PM   
golden delicious

quote:

Something needs to be done.........we're loosing our community here.

Meh. No development was done on TOAW between 2001 and 2006 and the community was pretty strong in the interim.

I'm not overly worried. Keep doing what you do in terms of discussing and playing the game and it'll carry on. Did you see my Fall Grau AAR? I'd be interested to know your thoughts- it's got me more fired up about TOAW than anything for the last couple of years.

"War Studies"
"Absolutely nothing."

Post #: 53
RE: Discontinued? - 7/17/2013 10:36:17 PM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

No development was done on TOAW between 2001 and 2006 and the community was pretty strong in the interim.

That may be true. It's also irrelevant. Much has changed between then and now and the rules have changed.
WITE is a relatively new release and TOAW is having to compete w/ it for face-time. And WITP-AE is really active.
TOAW isn't nearly as active as WITP-AE in terms of posted traffic, AAR's etc.

quote:

I'm not overly worried. Keep doing what you do in terms of discussing and playing the game and it'll carry on.

Well, okay....but I really hope you're right.

quote:

Did you see my Fall Grau AAR? I'd be interested to know your thoughts- it's got me more fired up about TOAW than anything for the last couple of years.

Since you brought it up just now I thought I'd best take a look and I like your AAR although there's not nearly enough pictures. You
guys did something bold and expanded the map somehow and made a different game out of it. Good for you. I like that. I feel the
same way about "D-Day to the Elbe" by Steve Sill. You may want to take a look at it. It's stunning.

(in reply to golden delicious)
Post #: 54
RE: Discontinued? - 7/18/2013 10:11:54 PM   
jmlima

quote:

Its being developed by the same crew doing Combined Arms!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

People take these games far too seriously, there's plenty of other games out there. Enjoy them.

Post #: 55
RE: Discontinued? - 7/19/2013 6:50:34 AM   
USXpat

I've got 3 squads, an MMG, a horse team, and an armored car stubbornly defending a fortified hex demanding that The Operational Art of War lives forever. In the words of Patrick Henry, "Give us MORE Operational Art of War or Give us Death, or at least a slice of chocolate cake."

(in reply to jmlima)
Post #: 56
RE: Discontinued? - 7/19/2013 8:45:00 AM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmlima

quote:

People take these games far too seriously, there's plenty of other games out there. Enjoy them.

You'll be pleased to know, oh creator of the original Kharkov '43, that I am keeping your baby alive and restarted working on it, thanks to Onkel Larty, who triggered it. Aggressive Comrade Elmer managed even to win against Elmer von Manstein; have to tweak more objective paths for the Germans though.

Klink, Oberst
@LwKdo Don, Stalino

Attachment (1)

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to jmlima)
Post #: 57
RE: Discontinued? - 7/19/2013 12:15:02 PM   
fogger

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmlima

quote:

I have never looked at Combined Arms so I have no idea what it is like. Yes there are plenty of other games out there BUT none are as good as TOAW. I have purchased several games since I purchased TOAW Vol 1 back in ??? but I have always come back to TOAW and as I have stated before TOAW 4 will more than likely be the last game that I will purchase unless there is a TOAW 5. But at the rate things are going I think I will be dead by then. (I have already had one heart operation.)

Anyway if they (who is they) are working on TOAW 4 then
Question 1 - how long have they been working on it?
Question 2 - In any project mangement timetable there are set of dates by when one hopes to have achieved set milestones. One of the milestones is the proposed release date. Has this been set and are they on target to achieve it?
Question 3 - If it has been set, what is it?

Yes it is only a game and not to be taken seriously, but if you are going to waste your time you might as well enjoy the best, which in MHO is TOAW.

Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.

(in reply to jmlima)
Post #: 58
RE: Discontinued? - 7/19/2013 1:09:09 PM   
sPzAbt653

Everyone who is as antsy as I was before I saw this should take a look at this subforum in the 'Coming Soon' category :

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=16

(in reply to fogger)
Post #: 59
RE: Discontinued? - 7/19/2013 1:33:24 PM   
Telumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

Everyone who is as antsy as I was before I saw this should take a look at this subforum in the 'Coming Soon' category :

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=16

Good old home of the tumble weed.

(in reply to sPzAbt653)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> RE: Discontinued? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI