Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 9/26/2013 6:20:03 PM   
bo

My dear Borsook. Here are other icons Steve was going to use until he found out that these are WW1 tanks.
Have a good day.

Bo

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by bo -- 9/26/2013 6:22:51 PM >

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 31
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 9/28/2013 2:58:25 PM   
baloo7777

My mouth is watering (drool,drool) I will be a complete newbie, though from the tutorials printed here, it looks like you did a fantastic job of helping newbs (like me) learn the way the game works! I am hoping that using online play will be easily understood, and that there will be a way to identify an opponents experience/skill level.

JRR

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 32
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 9/28/2013 4:14:44 PM   
gwgardner

Very impressive documentation and tutorials. Sets a new standard.

If WITE was priced at $89, this monster has to be more than that.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 33
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/3/2013 1:12:58 PM   
Gooseberry

Can't wait for this release.

A group of friends and I haven't played WiF for a long time. But we have been monitoring these forums and eagerly waiting for MWiF to be developed and released so we can start over.

This computerised version will make it a lot easier (without the board space, travel and time commitments)

Each one of us will be making a purchase and roaring to go!

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 34
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/3/2013 4:19:48 PM   
Philkian

Maps, Units, and Player Interface

The third thing you will notice about MWIF is the maps, unit depictions, and player interface. Indeed, it is difficult to not notice the map, which is 360 hexes across and 195 hexes north to south

Only the polar icecaps are omitted from this world view. Of the 70,200 hexes, 5000+ contain hand drawn coastlines, with the scale of 136 pixels across (by 152 pixels high) representing ~90 kilometers each. Hex terrain and hexside terrain are similar to those in most wargames, but the inclusion of 250+ countries is unusual. Besides the major powers, there are aligned and neutral minor countries plus various ‘territories’ spanning the globe. As the war progresses from 1939 to the end, more and more neutral countries become aligned to one side or the other, bringing their units and resources into the war

Typical for a computer war game, MWIF has both global and detailed map views. But in MWIF there are 2 levels of zoom for the global map and 8 levels of zoom for the detailed map. The zoomed out version of the global map displays the entire map within the space available on a small monitor. It can show different views of the globe: terrain, weather, hex control, combat units, and convoy pipelines. The zoomed in version of the global map takes up more screen real estate, but provides more detail. In particular, it shows individual resources (oil and non-oil), factories, and the convoy pipelines that transport resources to factories

The detailed map’s levels of zoom range from one (17 by 19 pixels per hex) up to eight (136 by 152 pixels per hex). Most of the time the game is played at zoom levels 4 to 6. But there are times when zooming out to levels 1 or 2 to gain a wider perspective on the frontlines is useful. Likewise, zooming in to level 7 or 8 can be a great help when considering tactics for attacks on a densely packed frontline

Complementing the detailed map’s zoom levels are two levels of resolution for unit depictions. High resolution shows the unit’s name and bitmapped images for air and naval units. There are 1345 unique air unit bitmaps and 834 unique naval unit bitmaps. When you are using the detailed map’s lower levels of zoom, medium resolution for the units is better. It replaces the individual bitmaps with a generic bitmap for each unit type, leaving room for a larger font for the numbers. That lets you survey a large area of the engaged forces at zoom level 3 while easily reading the combat and movement factors of individual units

MWIF also has a flyout feature which can be toggled on and off

When activated, moving the cursor over a hex brings up the flyout form, which shows up to 9 units in the underlying hex at zoom level 6. Stacking land units is possible up to 3 in a hex and stacking air units is possible up to 4 in a hex. The size of the flyout form is dynamic, so, for example, if there are 4 units in a hex, a grid 2 by 2 containing the individual units is shown. With the detailed map at zoom level 3, you can use the cursor to examine the hexes in a congested frontline, moving the cursor along the frontline to see the units in each hex at high resolution and zoom level 6 in the flyout form.

The screen layouts and map views features are unique to MWIF. The size of the game necessitated adding these tools for displaying information on the screen. To tailor the game for the monitor(s) that each player has available, the screen layout tool was created. This lets you position the main form, the detailed map, the global map, and many other forms anywhere on the screens you have available

Players who have a dual monitor system typically put the global map on their largest monitor and most of the other forms on the second monitor. What goes where is up to the player. The program can save multiple screen layouts and bring up your preferred default whenever you start a game. If you are lucky enough to have 3 monitors, you could put separate detailed maps on two of the monitors, showing, say, China on one and France on the other. MWIF enables you to have as many detailed maps as you like, which comes in handy at times when examining a convoy pipeline stretching from Australia to the United Kingdom.

Undoubtedly the Map Views List is the most valuable new tool. Simply put, it lets you save the location and settings for the detailed map with a label. For instance, the Commonwealth player might have dozens of saved map views: Great Britain, the Lowlands, Gibraltar, Egypt/Libya, Burma, Singapore, North Atlantic, Bay of Biscay, Bay of Bengal, and so on

The list of map views is different for each major power

You can create as many as you want and modify them whenever you like. Then, by simply clicking on a label in the map views list form, the detailed map displays different battlefields around the world. Of course you can still scroll the maps using all the common tools for doing that in Windows. But map views make playing the game more pleasurable. A single mouse click gets you to where you want to go, and shows you exactly the part of the map you want to see.

The printed MWIF world map can be purchased separately. It consists of 24 map segments (6 east to west by 4 north to south), each of which is 42" by 27"

The screenshots for the printed map were taken of the MWIF detailed map at zoom level 8, the maximum. On the MWIF printed map the hexagon sizes are the same as those in the WIF board game maps, which makes them large enough to hold the WIF board game counters. Hence, you can play WIF over the board using a printed version of the MWIF world map.

< Message edited by Philkian -- 10/4/2013 8:16:13 AM >

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 35
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/3/2013 8:01:34 PM   
shaddock

I don't suppose there is a price on the printed maps yet?

save the carrots; eat a vegan!

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 36
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/3/2013 8:11:06 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: shaddock

I don't suppose there is a price on the printed maps yet?

There is, but I am not at liberty to say.

Philkian will post the pricing sometime 'soon'.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 37
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/3/2013 8:32:54 PM   
shaddock

That's quite alright. The fact that there will be one available is enough for me :)

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 38
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 1:37:33 PM   
DQ2004

Just a comment/feedback on the last map, not in relation to the printed maps (don't think I'll be getting those, I have enough trouble finding space to play the original game never mind it all on the European map scale!). I feel that the grey showing Axis (or enemy) control for helping to determine convoy arrangement to be a little light. I know I could darken that by changing my monitor contrast settings, but I would prefer not to have to do that. It just doesn't stand out that much, IMHO.

Otherwise the maps and the screenshots - definitely WOW!! ...this little black duck can't wait for November 7th!

Regards,
Toby

< Message edited by DQ2004 -- 10/4/2013 1:49:30 PM >

"Look at you - you have HORSES! What were you thinking?!?" - Paratrooper David Webster

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 39
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 2:31:30 PM   
shaddock

Question about the printed maps. When I buy them, would I be allowed to have them copied, enlarged, and/or reduced?

(in reply to DQ2004)
Post #: 40
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 2:47:18 PM   
Neilster

Enlarged? 6 times 42 inches wide is 252 inches or about 6.40 metres. How big is your gaming room?

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 41
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 4:07:26 PM   
Numdydar

Or wall space

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 42
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 4:14:45 PM   
shaddock

My basement is 1200 sq.ft. However my gaming area will be 2 chest of drawers about 4' x 8' x 6' containing 32 drawers each. I have plenty of space for a multitude of wargames or a few extremely large ones. In this case, however, this is for one game. I need maps 45km across and MWIF is 90km. So I just need to double the size and retrace on hex paper. IF I feel the need too...

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 43
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 5:37:57 PM   
Neilster

quote:

My basement is 1200 sq.ft. However my gaming area will be 2 chest of drawers about 4' x 8' x 6' containing 32 drawers each. I have plenty of space for a multitude of wargames or a few extremely large ones. In this case, however, this is for one game. I need maps 45km across and MWIF is 90km. So I just need to double the size and retrace on hex paper. IF I feel the need too...

Cool. Good luck!

Be aware that that MWiF hexes aren't exactly 90km, the global map is biased towards the Northern Hemisphere and there's a fair bit of distortion near the poles.

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 44
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/4/2013 6:08:43 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

If I were doing this, I would start with the size of the chest drawers. Let's say that they are 6' tall, making each drawer roughly 4' by 8' (i.e., 48" by 96"). The simplest solution would be to place each of the map segments (42" by 27") in a separate drawer. Or you could fit two map segments per drawer (42" by 54", or 27" by 84").

But you might get lucky. For example, 252" by 108" is the disassembled 6 map segments across by 4 vertically. But there are hex rows and hex columns of overlap. There is also some extra white space vertically for the 6 map segments in the bottom row. I don't have a physical copy of the maps (yet) so I can't give you precise measurements, but I think that there is a good chance that the vertical might fit in your available 96". If that were true, then you would only need to use 6 drawers to store the full map, with each drawer holding a vertical set of 4.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 45
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 2:30:26 AM   
Symple

I love this discussion. I think I used to have a whole basement to play this game. I am eager to have it all on my computer.

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 46
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 4:29:50 AM   
Neilster

I want to create a giant version of my avatar. It will be a steel sphere to be magnetic, and rotatable. Then I'll just need some form of special effects-style flying harness to move up and down and back and forth to observe and move my magnetic unit counters. Easy

Cheers, Neilster

< Message edited by Neilster -- 10/5/2013 4:30:28 AM >

(in reply to Symple)
Post #: 47
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 10:33:01 AM   
shaddock

Neilster - It's been a thought of mine to do precisely that. At the scale of MWIF the globe would need to be around 7-8 meters in diameter. For my game 14-16 meters. Ahhh, a man can dream...

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 48
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 11:02:40 AM   
Gendarme

Awesome! Looking forward to purchasing the computer game, and thanks for making printed maps available!

Anthony DeChristopher

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 49
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 12:18:47 PM   
Neilster

quote:

Neilster - It's been a thought of mine to do precisely that. At the scale of MWIF the globe would need to be around 7-8 meters in diameter. For my game 14-16 meters. Ahhh, a man can dream...

Well if...

d is diameter
c is circumference

then c=pi*d

I've calculated the width to be 6.4 metres above. Ignore the pole to pole height. On the MWiF global map the Arctic and Antarctic are missing. So 6.4 metres would be the circumference of a MWiF sphere.

So 6.4=pi*d

Thus d=6.4/pi which is almost exactly 2 metres

So unless I'm mistaken, our MWiF globe would be 2 metres tall (about 6 feet).

Incidentally, the way you would wrap it around the sphere is to slice the map into gores (see below) but that won't really work because the map wasn't printed that way. The hexes would be all screwed up. However, if you are going to redraw everything at double scale, you could do it using the gore method and it would work to make a 12 foot tall MWiF globe.

A computerised spherical map would be much easier

Cheers, Neilster

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Neilster -- 10/5/2013 12:22:12 PM >

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 50
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 4:07:22 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neilster

quote:

Well if...

d is diameter
c is circumference

then c=pi*d

I've calculated the width to be 6.4 metres above. Ignore the pole to pole height. On the MWiF global map the Arctic and Antarctic are missing. So 6.4 metres would be the circumference of a MWiF sphere.

So 6.4=pi*d

Thus d=6.4/pi which is almost exactly 2 metres

So unless I'm mistaken, our MWiF globe would be 2 metres tall (about 6 feet).

Incidentally, the way you would wrap it around the sphere is to slice the map into gores (see below) but that won't really work because the map wasn't printed that way. The hexes would be all screwed up. However, if you are going to redraw everything at double scale, you could do it using the gore method and it would work to make a 12 foot tall MWiF globe.

A computerised spherical map would be much easier

Cheers, Neilster

I am still voting for your world map Neilster

Bo

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 51
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 4:44:53 PM   
shaddock

oops, funny how drastically things change when you forget to take into consideration the differences between feet and meters.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 52
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/5/2013 5:20:08 PM   
Neilster

Actually 2 metres is about 6'7"

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 53
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/10/2013 3:49:59 PM   
Philkian

Informational and Decision Making Forms

While the maps are used for roughly half the decisions a player makes, the other half are made using forms. As a player uses the various forms, he reaches the fourth level of Wow. There are 27 informative forms. One shows all the units in off-map pools: arriving reinforcements, reserves, repair pool, force pool (available to be build), future force pool for later years in the war, and the lend lease pool of air units

Other forms show, for example: (1) the current weather and the probabilities for changes in the weather

(2) the sequence of play

which dynamically updates during a game, Supply sources and paths

and (3) units in review, which, for instance, lets a player immediately identify the location of enemy carriers on and off map, or his own on-map armor and mechanized units.

There are 60+ other unique forms used for making decisions, from the simple Yes/No decision to intercept enemy naval units moving through a sea area being patrolled by friendly units, to complex decisions resolving air,

naval,

and land combats.

Production planning (to get resources from overseas sources to factories in the homeland) and building units (i.e., production) are both quite complex. But almost all the information a player needs to make good decisions is visible on a single form; the rest is available with the click of a button.

One unique aspect of the MWIF forms is the use of color coded backgrounds to differentiate each of the 9 major powers: China, the Commonwealth, France,

United States, the USSR, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Vichy France. As a player makes decisions for each of these major powers, the background colors of the forms (including the omnipresent main form) change. So when moving the German units, the background is gray. When the Axis player switches to moving the Italian units, the background changes to light green.

The rules of the game restrict movement and combat for each major power, so it is vital that the player is always aware of for which major power he is making decisions, especially when using the forms. Many of the forms (e.g., production) also display the flag for the current major power to reinforce this information.

The most heavily used new form introduced by MWIF is the Selectable Units form.

What this does is display, in a vertical list, the units which can currently move. By clicking to the right of a displayed unit, the detailed map centers on the unit’s hex. By clicking on the unit itself, the player can pick it up and move it to a desired destination.
While this form appears automatically in 50+ places in the sequence of play, it is frequently seen during air missions. Most of the time 6 or fewer air units are eligible to move in a phase/subphase. Rather than requiring the player to search the map looking for which units can move, they are immediately visible in the Selectable Units form.
Of course older game mechanisms for identifying which units are eligible to move are also available in MWIF, such as having the eligible units highlighted with a green outline and a lit green status indicator or cycling through all eligible units.

Regardless, the Selectable Units form saves time and effort, and avoids you forgetting a long range bomber far from the battlefield. When you want to have multiple strategic bombers, escorted by fighters, attack the same hex, it’s easiest to pick them up from the Selectable Units form and drop them on the target hex.

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 54
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/10/2013 4:30:18 PM   
Grotius

Also, if you click on the white space to the right of units in the Selectable Units form, it centers the main map on that unit. Very useful.

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 55
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/17/2013 3:13:06 PM   
Philkian

World in Flames Tactics

Once a player starts to play World in Flames he experiences a fifth moment of Wow, for the game itself. World in Flames was war game of the year in 1985 and it has received improvements every year since. The interaction of the 3 branches of service: air, naval, and land, in combination with merchant marine which make up the convoy pipelines carrying resources overseas to factories, is unique. This is the heart of the game design and provides players with a wide range of possibilities for engaging in combat around the world with units from over a hundred countries.

There are 70 unit types: 38 for land units, 15 for naval units, 7 for air units, and 10 for special units (e.g., synthetic oil plants, fortifications).

As expected, there are infantry, cavalry, armor, and many more land unit types. Some unusual ones are Chinese Warlords, City Based Volunteers, and the German Rail Gun. The Queens Liners (Elizabeth and Mary) and Frogmen are unusual naval unit types, while the German V Weapons and the American A Bomb are a couple of the unusual air unit types. But the diversity of the combat units goes far beyond their categorization by type. There are 1000+ unique land units,

1100+ unique naval units,

and 1300+ unique air units.

Each unit’s ability to move, fight, and perform special functions is defined for that unit based on an historical unit. In addition all units have arrival dates (corresponding to when they were historically available) which dictate when the players can start building them.

After playing the game for a while a player is struck by how well the simulation handles the tactics of land combat, air-to-air combat, antiaircraft fire,

port attacks, submarine versus convoys combat, naval air combat, and naval combat between surface ships. There are separate rules for paradrops, marine invasions,

air resupply, partisans, garrisons, and territorial units.

The breadth of the tactical simulation is extensive, but mercifully many elements are optional rules which can be layered in gradually, heightening the game’s realism - along with its complexity.

The USSR can build a formidable defensive line against the Germans, making use of cities, factories, forest, swamps, and rivers to maximize the strength of the defenders.

Building fortifications and wisely placing antitank and antiaircraft units can slow down enemy armor. Both the attacker and the defender use armor, engineers, HQs, tactical bombers, and shore bombardment in land attacks. The attacker can also call upon his strategic bombers to perform carpet bombing on the enemy’s frontline units. How to best use these elements defines how well you play the game. In MWIF, the best defense can always be broken by the best offensive, but the price paid by the attacker may leave him so weakened that he is unable to take advantage of the hole he has punched in the defender’s frontline. Even when the attacker has fulsome reserves, the defender still has the opportunity to withdraw and regroup, forming another defensive line farther to the rear. In Russia that can happen again and again as the frontline moves east towards the Urals when the Germans are attacking, and later moves west towards Berlin once the red bear begins its counteroffensive.

The war at sea and in the air both require the players to hone their tactical skills. As the war progressed, the Allies introduced anti-submarine escorts and anti-submarine carriers to protect their convoys from the Axis submarines and land based naval air units.

Then the Axis responded by building snorkel, supply, Milchcow, and Walther submarines. Early in the war there are twin engine fighters and the most of the air units had a limited range. Later in the war there were jets and 4 engine bombers with enormous ranges, capable of penetrating deep within enemy controlled countries. The air-to-air combats can be fierce over homeland factories, over crucial hexes in the frontline, and at sea trying to support naval operations and invasions.

(in reply to Grotius)
Post #: 56
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/17/2013 6:43:09 PM   
Centuur

Nice, this advertorial... However: don't forget the biggest advantage about MWIF as compared to the board game... No more wifes complaining about using a whole room for a year or so for the board game and no more "invasions" by cats on the maps...

Peter

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 57
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/17/2013 11:02:52 PM   
wodin

Excellent. Posted a link on my FB page;)

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 58
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/18/2013 1:02:57 AM   
Gilmer

Well smack my bishop! Times are tight, but I hope to have some money for this and WITW.

"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/11/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 59
RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! - 10/24/2013 4:19:14 PM   
Philkian

World in Flames Strategies

The sixth moment of Wow can only be reached once a player has learned how to play World in Flames reasonably well. At that point he begins to see the decisions that the world leaders faced. Hitler has to decide which minor countries to gobble up, risking the wrath of the US

Historically he had to choose between invading Great Britain or the USSR. Or perhaps the Axis should strive to take Suez and Gibraltar, by going through Spain

turning the Mediterranean into an Italian lake reminiscent of the heydays of Rome. Stalin has to decide how far forward, or towards the rear, to position his army and air force

to best thwart the looming German onslaught. Prior to the war with Germany, Stalin exerted his dominance over smaller countries

not all of those decisions worked out as planned. Churchill has decisions about routing and protecting the convoys which provide the United Kingdom with essential resources

and how many land and air units to leave at home to protect against invasion

and how many to send to Egypt,

Gibraltar, Malta, the Middle East (to oppose the Italians), and to the Far East (to protect against impending Japanese attacks)

Prior to entering the war, Roosevelt has to carefully choose how much aid to send to the Commonwealth, China, France, and the USSR.

If in the game the US sends too much, then the isolationists in the United States can prevent the US from ever entering the war. If he sends too little, his future allies may be conquered by the Axis before the US fully enters the war. And so on for the strategic decisions made by the Italian, Chinese, and Japanese leaders. None of these decisions is easy and each affects the progress and eventual outcome of the war. It’s up to the players to decide what to do when, and how to cope with the consequences of their decisions.

If the actual history of World War II is of interest to you, then you can read the MWIF unit descriptions.

There are over 1300 descriptions of historical air units (1.2 megabytes), over 800 of land units (1.5 megabytes), and over 1000 of naval units (4.3 megabytes). Rob Jenkins wrote almost all of the naval unit writeups and in addition to the basics on a ship’s size, speed, armor, and fighting capabilities, he describes deployments, missions, and patrols for each of the capital ships. Reading all of that should keep you engrossed for a while.

No matter whether they win or lose, players always think that they could have done better, that there were other strategic choices they should have explored. The joy of MWIF is that no two games are ever alike. The sheer number of player decisions and random die rolls, when applied to the breadth of tactical and strategic choices available, make the game endlessly intriguing.

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Matrix Games World in Flames: 7 Moments of Wow! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI