Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AngryDemon1 vs Red

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> AngryDemon1 vs Red Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AngryDemon1 vs Red - 1/18/2003 6:16:37 AM   
AngryDeemon1

The Valiant defenders of the Glorious motherland, have been mobilised from the reserve and await further orders to crush the fascist invaders.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
- 1/18/2003 6:36:02 AM   
red

I didn't get any air or cargo.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI

(in reply to AngryDeemon1)
Post #: 2
- 1/18/2003 6:49:08 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Is randomised.. quite strange. Want me to set the air sections to 2 and start over? If you buy some cargo planes and then cancel them you should get the airstrike option anyway.

Post #: 3
- 1/18/2003 6:59:28 AM   
AngryDeemon1

I set it up again, this time i specified 4 air sections in preferences. Twwo of those can be used for attack plabnes.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 4
- 1/18/2003 11:04:03 AM   
red

Here's the setup.

Attachment (1)

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."
--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 5
- 1/18/2003 9:34:57 PM   
AngryDeemon1

The turn begins by a bombardment by 12(:eek:) German Mortar Halfrtacks. Two MS110Ds Kill a tachanka, a BA-10 and decimate a Platoon's worth of Infantry.

Russian Sturmoviks are less effective killing a BA-10 (this pilot will be shot) two Kublewagons (ignoring the tanks) and a MG42 Team.

A GazAAA kills of a 20mm FJ and Stalinist Biker Gangs Chase of some Nazi Counterparts out of the woods.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 6
- 1/18/2003 10:50:59 PM   
red

Minor skirmishes of German MCs with Soviet MCs, BA-10s and AAA trucks. Recon reports a gun casemate position in the Soviet rear, that'll be a nice target practicing.

Attachment (1)

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 7
- 1/18/2003 11:20:48 PM   
AngryDeemon1

In the South Hitlerite BikerGangs are slaughtered without mercy by the combined efforts of their Stalinist counterparts and t-34s. Tachankas and BA-10 take out several FJ 20mm at guns.

In the Center and South AT Guns, Biker Gangs and recon cars are destroyed. Shturmoviks take out a pzIIIj and yet more Biker Gangs.

German aircraft and Artillery are innefective.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 8
- 1/19/2003 9:45:32 PM   
red

Soviet commanders sent some suicide squads with parachutes attached to them. Must have been a local DOSSAF detachment but couldn't tell for sure since there's nobody left to ask.

Germans are trying to push back attacking T-34s with MCs and SS squads.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 9
- 1/20/2003 12:01:17 AM   
AngryDeemon1

My plan to infect the Nazi invaders with the black plague by dropping diseased paratroops on them seems to have not worked out quite as planned. The decimation of my airborn troops, has had the effect of increasing the morale among the rest of the force, who are now eager to kill even more Nazi invaders to avenge their comrades.

With that in Mind. I kill many Bikers, Haltracks and SS Squad or two and some Tank Destroyers in the South. In the center more bikers bite the dust. In the North Yet more bikers die and an SS squad is routed.

Turn is in your box.

Post #: 10
It's just wrong!! - 1/20/2003 11:50:25 AM   
stevemk1a

RED!! ... you're playing as German :eek: !!

This is very disturbing to me ... you're obviously trying to gain some inside info on German OOB's. No good can come from this! (you're kicking my a** already, dude) ... see how good the equipment is: mmm ... zeiss lenses, krupp steel, he he he... NO!!! :mad: Turn away from the dark side ... turn away ... anger leads to hate, hate leads to ... :D

Post #: 11
- 1/20/2003 12:10:34 PM   
red

As one smart Chinese guy said: to win you have to understand your enemy and yourself :)

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 12
Sun Tzu says ... - 1/20/2003 12:56:16 PM   
stevemk1a

I think you've been watching too many 'Kung Fu' reruns ... :D Grasshopper ...

Post #: 13
- 1/21/2003 6:06:09 AM   
red

The Gemans counter attack across the whole front inflicting heavy casualties on the Soviets. Multiple Tachankas, AA trucks, BA-10s and T-34 are burning in the woods. I learn to appreciate German AFVs more and more. New tactic by Germans included bringing on mechanized morats to suppress Soviet armor, the direct result was not as good as expected but it helped. Lets see what is in the Red Army's second line.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 14
- 1/21/2003 6:52:40 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Hmm. My skirmish forces in the North have been pretty much decimated. Whats worse the inittially sucessfull t-34 attack has been stalled by several very lucky shots from the German side.

During this turn I retreat in order to consolidate my forces, and order the 1st Heavy Tank Corps (undermanned) into battle as well as pull some much needed troops of rear are guard duty. In addition the Battalion PolitRuk shoots some cowards and dissedents to incrase morale (especially in the armoured car companies).

German planes are innefective.
Sturmoviks kill a mortar halftrack.

Turn is in your box.

Post #: 15
- 1/21/2003 6:59:53 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Cheka Operatives have determined that the enemy force is led by one Col. Red. A traitor to the motherland. His family has been found and dealth with...............appropriatly.

Post #: 16
- 1/21/2003 12:16:02 PM   
red

Reference check: Colonel Red's uncle worked in Checka archives as groundskeeper. Sometimes it's amazing how much difference a wrong address can make. But who cares, case is closed, enemies of the ppl dealt with, we move on. Turn will be in tomorrow.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 17
- 1/22/2003 2:38:15 PM   
red

Germans continue the counter attack wiping up the remainder of the Soviet southern armored group (T-34s) and scattered BA-10's and ZiS-30s losing some AFV's due to infantry assaults and direct arty fire. A company of KV-1C's loaded with Marines is discovered behind the northern hill approaching the front line. Luftwaffe flies a sortie to harras it making some Marines to jump off their ride.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 18
- 1/22/2003 9:12:03 PM   
AngryDeemon1

In the South the Last of the t-34s are either eliminated or fleeing for their lives. However I am most pleased with the performance of my infantry in eliminating Nazi tanks. KV-1c's enter the fray and kill a couple of halftracks and SS squads. Armoured Car Force in the North is routed or destroyed as well.

Everything that has wheels and can be equiped with a gun has been mobilised and is being sent to fill the breach left by the t-34s. As a morale booster the "three tankers" (yes the ones from the song) have arrived by charter crop duster from the far east and are thrown into the fray. We expect the anihilation of the German forces any hour now.

On sidenote Sturmoviks kill a flaktrak.

turn in box

Post #: 19
- 1/23/2003 10:59:08 AM   
red

Germans continue to press on in the south and center leaving the north alone for now. Lets see how KVs fair in the forest against infantry screen. Their armor is thick but they are slow and cant shoot sharp. I personaly prefer the B mod over C but its not my side of the game.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 20
- 1/24/2003 2:05:35 AM   
AngryDeemon1

This Turn is somewhat sucessful for the red Army.

T-34s with Tankodesantniki make a strong counter thrust through the middle, supported by 120mm mortar fire. German halftracks are killed.

In the South a Mortar halftrack is killed by a rallied t-34 of the intial thrust through the woods.

In the sSouth 120mm Mortars and Sturmoviks cause damage, as rallied MC troops supported by KVs, Marines and Submachinegunners kill of more nazi infantry mcs and halftracks.

Turn is in your box.

Post #: 21
- 1/25/2003 11:03:02 AM   
red

The German counter attack presses on. They now control the southern and central vhexes and about to seize the northern ones too. As it was discovered the southern vhexes were surrounded by a minefield. Also in the center there is a gun encasement - fort but it has been supressed since there was no protection around it. Red Army lost 3 KV1's and a couple of T-34's, Germans lost AA truck and a mortar HT plus some infantry. Another sortie by Luftwaffe discovered another company of KV1s plus an assortment of what appeared to be Stuarts in the Soviet rear but they are not appearing to be moving apparently Soviet tactics is to wear the Germans down with strong resistance upfront and then follow up with the second wave of heavy armor but it appers German tankers found their approach to defeat the armored turtles anyway.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 22
- 1/25/2003 8:39:03 PM   
AngryDeemon1

Quite a historical outcome ehh? The look of our battlefield is something to see. two forests burning, covered in smoke and littered with the gutted corpses of tanks, halftracks and men.

The glorious red army will fight the fascist agressors to the last man. (In addition to those KVs and Lees I still have a fresh conscript company around sopmewhere). I will grind you down by sheer attrition!

Anyway Fort kills a tank Destroyer, KVs kill two halftracks. Infantry kills and routs those cowardly SS and Sturmoviks kill a tank destroyer.

120mm mortars indiscriminantly throw mines into the fray.

turn in box

Post #: 23
- 1/26/2003 10:45:21 PM   
red

Germans secure the central and southern vhexes expecting Soviet counter attack. The north is still a problem with KVs supported by SMG squads proving to be tough to crack without a proper suppression. In the German rear several partisan squads are eliminated.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 24
- 1/26/2003 11:52:34 PM   
AngryDeemon1

Partisans find some Crewmen in the forest and promptly kill them. In the North KVs and SMG squads supported by motorcycles kill some more SS and a PZIII.

In the middle an SS Squad is Eliminated.

In the South Russian counterattack with M3Lees and promptly destroy a PZIII and a Halftrack. German Aux units have been sighted by partisans.

Post #: 25
- 1/28/2003 12:42:27 PM   
red

The center and north have stayed pretty quiet this turn but the south saw very interesting setup. The southern vhexes were surrounded by the Soviet mine field from the west side. It was captured by Germans during the previous turn but brought on an immenent Soviet counter attack which took form of a mixied formation led by Lee's and followed by KV-8 (45mm/flamethrower). Germans expected armored response and setup a group of TDs in the field (low visibility) to the south of the expected Soviet approach. This combination resulted in 3 Lee's and 1 KV-8 burning. Several remaining Lee's and KVs will attempt to enter the vhexes zone and setup a defense zone given their flamethrower capability. We'll see what happens to them. :mad:

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 26
- 1/28/2003 11:42:33 PM   
AngryDeemon1

**** sneaky Germans:mad:

In the South the remaining KVs amd :ees bypass the ambush and hide behind the mines and ample smoke:). In the center a BA-10(last one) is lost and a sturmovik strafes a panzer.
In the North a TD and multiple infantry squads are killed. Kvs pick up infantry and rush forward (Brony Krepka i Tanki nashi bistri)

Post #: 27
- 1/29/2003 6:14:18 AM   
red

That KV in the north didn't run fast enough, having suppressed the infantry around it, SS squad finished it off. In the south Pz IIIs and Las' clash with remaining Lee's and KV-8 resulting in several Lee's and Las' destroyed/damaged.

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 28
- 1/29/2003 10:10:48 AM   
AngryDeemon1

Ok, Last turn i think. In the North, I kill an SS squad and retreat my men to reorganise. A KV is sent to reinforce them and you should not be able to do anything here in the next turn:). A sturm is shot down while another strafes a PZIII.

In the Middle i retake 75% of the vhexes as TDs, Halftracks and SS squads are mercilessly turned into human torches:).

In the south both pzIIIs die, 1 to a kv, 1 to a crippled lee. A Recon patrol down to two men, commits an act of heroism by destroying a Nazi Tank Destroyer. These brave sons of our motherland climbed on top of the nazi machine and PPSHed the crew:) (critical top hit). If they survive the battle they will be given Orders of the red banner by Stalin himself (if they die theyll get em poshumously)

Post #: 29
- 1/29/2003 6:28:04 PM   
red

It's over, Germans managed to take back the central vhexes by dodging flamethrower charges. Final result is a draw: Germany 9900 pts. Soviet Union 8184

--MUHAMMAD ALI

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> AngryDemon1 vs Red Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI