Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Force Supply Radius

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Force Supply Radius Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Force Supply Radius - 10/27/2013 10:51:21 AM   
Tinkershuffle

The manual says (p.52): "Supply is first traced from friendly controlled supply points through friendly controlled, undamaged, Railroad hexes. Then, it must progress from each supplied, friendly controlled, undamaged
Railroad hex to a distance equal to the Force Supply Radius (set in the Editor) through
friendly controlled, improved Road, Unmuddied Road, Urban, Airfield, and Anchorage locations."

From where can I exactly find information about Force Supply Radius in the editor? Me and my friend just had our first PBEM game and the supply part of the game left us a bit confused. The scenario we played was "Karelian Pine 1990". I opened that scenario in the editor to find information about Force Supply Radius but I managed to find nothing. It apparently is an important part of the supply calculations so I'd really liked to know what that number is for each scenario I'm playing.
Post #: 1
RE: Force Supply Radius - 10/27/2013 11:14:43 AM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tinkershuffle

The manual says (p.52): "Supply is first traced from friendly controlled supply points through friendly controlled, undamaged, Railroad hexes. Then, it must progress from each supplied, friendly controlled, undamaged
Railroad hex to a distance equal to the Force Supply Radius (set in the Editor) through
friendly controlled, improved Road, Unmuddied Road, Urban, Airfield, and Anchorage locations."

From where can I exactly find information about Force Supply Radius in the editor? Me and my friend just had our first PBEM game and the supply part of the game left us a bit confused. The scenario we played was "Karelian Pine 1990". I opened that scenario in the editor to find information about Force Supply Radius but I managed to find nothing. It apparently is an important part of the supply calculations so I'd really liked to know what that number is for each scenario I'm playing.

By default it is set to 4 hexes, it can be changed in the event editor.

Klink, Oberst

Attachment (1)

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to Tinkershuffle)
Post #: 2
RE: Force Supply Radius - 10/27/2013 3:39:39 PM   
Tinkershuffle

Ok, so if there's no separate mentioning about it then it's always 4, thank you.

(in reply to Oberst_Klink)
Post #: 3
RE: Force Supply Radius - 10/27/2013 3:43:45 PM   
Curtis Lemay

You can also, with difficulty, discern the Supply Radius from the rate supply attenuates from supply sources, in the "visible" supply view. This is easier under old supply than new.

(in reply to Oberst_Klink)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Force Supply Radius Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI