Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Updated CMANO 678

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Updated CMANO 678 Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 4/30/2018 2:47:11 PM   
leemiller24

THIS.IS.AWESOME.

Great job Sluggy

(in reply to bertibott)
Post #: 331
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 5/2/2018 10:51:59 PM   
gsalvar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grazyn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grazyn

Hello my log date format is this:

28/02/2017 18:44:26 - US: New contact! Designated MISSILE #2 - Detected by F-14A Tomcat [Sensors: AN/AWG-9] at 184deg - 40,9nm

Which string should I use to get it to work?

Quoting myself after six months... does anyone know a regex expression to make it work with this format?

04/08/2017 16:26:44

dd/MM/yyyy
HH:mm:ss

I tried searching for an expression but nothing seems to work (and yes I did put space - space at the end), it doesn't help that I know nothing about regex besides copypasting.

Changing the system date to hh:mm:ss tt does work but it's not a long term solution, I'd like it to work without having to change system settings.

hi.
Try this

(0?[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])/(0?[1-9]|1[0-2])/\d\d\d\d (00|[0-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-3]):([0-9]|[0-5][0-9]):([0-9]|[0-5][0-9]) -

(in reply to Grazyn)
Post #: 332
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 6/5/2018 6:21:04 PM   
mats0916@rogers.com

Hi

I love SeaHag but have problems setting it up to my liking.
Is there anyway to share settings so we can benefit from each other?

Cheers,
Mats

(in reply to gsalvar)
Post #: 333
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 6/19/2018 2:28:30 PM   
jreynol2

quote:

ORIGINAL: mats0916

Hi

I love SeaHag but have problems setting it up to my liking.
Is there anyway to share settings so we can benefit from each other?

Agreed, can someone share their settings?

(in reply to mats0916@rogers.com)
Post #: 334
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 10/20/2018 10:44:38 AM   
samtheeagle

An alternative, and briefer regex for UK style dates:

^\d{2}/\d{2}/\d{4} \d{2}:\d{2}:\d{2} -

I was having issues getting SeaHag to parse the log files and produce speech output with the other suggested regex strings, but this one has sorted me out.

(in reply to jreynol2)
Post #: 335
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 10/20/2018 11:07:30 AM   
chrisol

quote:

^\d{2}/\d{2}/\d{4} \d{2}:\d{2}:\d{2} -

Thanks - though still not working well for me (Windows 10, UK dates).

Can I ask what date/time format you have set in Windows ?

I have...
Short date: dd/MM/yyyy
Long date: dd MMMM yyyy
Short time: hh:mm tt
Long time hh:mm:ss tt

Thanks
Chris

(in reply to samtheeagle)
Post #: 336
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 10/20/2018 12:36:27 PM   
samtheeagle

I'd love to help the community at large, but this stupid forum software has spent the last 30 minutes preventing me posting anything containing links, or date time strings... I'll attempt to PM you some help!

(in reply to chrisol)
Post #: 337
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 10/20/2018 3:50:22 PM   
samtheeagle

Oh yeah, Cereproc have a 50% off sale atm, not sure how much longer it will be on for. SAPI5 voices for £12.99. I have Jess and William, which I think are very good, especially at half price!

Post #: 338
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/11/2018 5:31:08 AM   
Magpius

Hi,
This has probably been answered a million times, but...
The ambient sounds are works fine, but I can't get the message log to trigger a sound or a comment.
Can someone post a typical line that should work. around 'new contact' just so I can see what I'm doing wrong.
even some screen grabs.
Thanks

Post #: 339
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/11/2018 8:09:43 PM   
gsalvar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Magpius

Hi,
This has probably been answered a million times, but...
The ambient sounds are works fine, but I can't get the message log to trigger a sound or a comment.
Can someone post a typical line that should work. around 'new contact' just so I can see what I'm doing wrong.
even some screen grabs.
Thanks

Hi.
if you are playing in other speed than 1x the program is not able to read the log. Even if you acelerate the time and then you come back to 1x, you can find program playing of all the acumulated log lines.

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 340
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/10/2019 11:16:30 AM   
MrThrixx81

It's modders, like Sluggy, who help to turn great games into legendary ones!

Thank you so much

(in reply to gsalvar)
Post #: 341
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 5/26/2021 3:59:56 PM   
mats0916@rogers.com

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread but I assume a lot of users are still addicted to Seahag like I am.
I have recently delved deeper into the rules management (especially REGEX) of Seahag and have noticed the following:

There seems to be a startup check on max number of rules. If the amount of rules in the user.config-file is too high then Seahag will delete the last rules in both categories Speech and Ambient:

I have attached a couple of user.config files for other users to try and see if they can replicate the problem.

The first file (in folder user.folder.original in the zip-file) is saved using Seahag's Save Settings and then copied for backup purposes. No message of max rules are presented to the user.
When starting Seahag the next time with the same user.config file it seems to truncate the last rules. This is reflected in the second file (in folder user.config.saved in zip-file)I have attached.

To replicate:
1. Copy the user.config file from the folder user.config.original into the folder C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Seahag_randomCharList\1.0.0.0\
2. Open Seahag. Don't start it. The rules in the copied user.config file should populate the Speech and Ambient matrices.
3a.Last rule i Speech tab should be a FIND-rule looking for the string "type-classified".
3b.Last rule in Ambient should be continuously playing the file "control room hum.wma"
4. Click the button Save Settings in Seahag.
5. Exit/close Seahag.
6. Open Seahag again. Don't start it.
7a.The last rule in the Speech tab is now a FIND-rule looking for the string "severe" (or possible "missile" but not "type-classified" at least).
7b.The continuously played file "control room.wma" is not present in the tab Ambient.
8. QED

Comparing these two files with WinMerge shows that the last rule in Speech and last rule in Ambient are deleted. See attached image in the zip-file called File_difference_original-saved.png. Original to the left, saved to the right.

I wonder if Sluggy is still active in providing bug fixes. In any case I am willing to give it a try as I have some programming/database/parser experience and would love to help out if Sluggy gives me the approval to look at the code.

Over and out.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by mats0916@rogers.com -- 5/26/2021 4:01:03 PM >

Cheers,
Mats

(in reply to MrThrixx81)
Post #: 342
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 6/2/2021 9:14:43 AM   
Swant

Are there any videos showing this sound module in action?
Is it taxing on the system?

(in reply to mats0916@rogers.com)
Post #: 343
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Updated CMANO 678 Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI