Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Suggestions for New Players

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> Suggestions for New Players Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Suggestions for New Players - 11/8/2013 9:20:03 PM   
Skeleton

Two comments or questions; New to WIF, but so far, I am absolutely thrilled with what I see; brilliant stuff and it has exceeded my expectations ten fold! Any suggestions as to which I should begin with; the video tutorials or the text and interactive tutorials? This leads into my second question, for most games I am anxious to get my hands on the hard copy manuals, but, for this beast, I really cannot wait. What is the timeline for shipping the hard copies? Thank you Steve for your herculean effort, it has been worth the wait!
Post #: 1
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/8/2013 9:27:44 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marcus the leper

Two comments or questions; New to WIF, but so far, I am absolutely thrilled with what I see; brilliant stuff and it has exceeded my expectations ten fold! Any suggestions as to which I should begin with; the video tutorials or the text and interactive tutorials? This leads into my second question, for most games I am anxious to get my hands on the hard copy manuals, but, for this beast, I really cannot wait. What is the timeline for shipping the hard copies? Thank you Steve for your herculean effort, it has been worth the wait!

Thanks. My joy comes from the joy players have playing the game. For a programmer there is no higher reward than having someone enjoy using the software he created.

As to where to start, it depends on what you like.

To read? Check out the Players Manuals as PDF files (until the hard copy arrives).

To listen? Check out the Video Tutorials.

To muck around with the mouse and keyboard? Try the Interactive Tutorials (but read the Picture & Text ones first).

To charge deep into the surf, way over your head, and dare the sharks to bite you? Try the Fast Start saved games.

---

Barbarossa, then Guadalcanal, then Global War.

Keep the optional rules to a few until you have a few sessions under your belt.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 2
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/8/2013 9:34:14 PM   
FroBodine

I would like to ask how detailed all the tutorials are? It sure sounds like you have plenty of them, video, text and picture, and interactive! This sounds excellent.

As someone like me who has never played the game, are these tutorials comprehensive and detailed? Does it explain all aspects of gameplay, all screens/interfaces, etc.

Will I really learn how to play this game competently by going through all the tutorials?

Or, are they vague and just show generalities while completely missing and ignoring huge parts of the game, like too many wargame tutorials, sadly. I sure hope it's not this.

I REALLY want this game, but I also really hope the tutorials are up to snuff for a game as complex as this.

Thanks!

< Message edited by jglazier -- 11/8/2013 10:34:54 PM >

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 3
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/8/2013 9:55:10 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: jglazier

I would like to ask how detailed all the tutorials are? It sure sounds like you have plenty of them, video, text and picture, and interactive! This sounds excellent.

As someone like me who has never played the game, are these tutorials comprehensive and detailed? Does it explain all aspects of gameplay, all screens/interfaces, etc.

Will I really learn how to play this game competently by going through all the tutorials?

Or, are they vague and just show generalities while completely missing and ignoring huge parts of the game, like too many wargame tutorials, sadly. I sure hope it's not this.

I REALLY want this game, but I also really hope the tutorials are up to snuff for a game as complex as this.

Thanks!

All the "help a new player learn the game" materials are solid.

- 125 pages for the picture and text tutorials.

- About the same for the interactive tutorials.

- 12 tutorial videos (~400 minutes total).

- 700+ pages in the 3 volume Players Manuals.

- 350+ separate in-game context sensitive help messages: one for each optional rule, one for each scenario, one for each phase of the game, one for each of the 90+ forms, ...

The tutorials do not cover everything; they would be boring if they did. But I'd guess about 90% is covered. Only some less commonly used optional rules are missing. And some of the more arcane subtleties of the game. The Players Manuals on the other hand are as complete as I could get them (250+ screenshots).

---

Bear in mind that I'm the author of most of these (Rob W. did the interactive tutorials) and I had a lot of help from many people along the way. So my opinion is surely biased. But my goal was to get as many people to buy and enjoy this game as possible. Without creating the best possible learning aids we would lose a lot of potential customers who had never played the board game World in Flames. So this work was clearly in my self-interest.

Steve

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 4
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/8/2013 11:42:54 PM   
FroBodine

Excellent reply. Thank you, Steve. Now I just have to get approval from "She who controls the money".

Post #: 5
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/8/2013 11:44:29 PM   
Titanwarrior89

I think I read this somewhere yesterday but can't find it now.....so I have a new copy of WIF (Classic) but haven't learned the game yet....can I use those rules with the computer version?  The reason I ask, is I am not sure if I am up to working thru 100's of pages of rules that come with the computer game.  I am a long time wargamer(Board) but now that I am older, I'am not sure I want to work thru all those rules. 

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"

Post #: 6
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/9/2013 12:48:43 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

I think I read this somewhere yesterday but can't find it now.....so I have a new copy of WIF (Classic) but haven't learned the game yet....can I use those rules with the computer version?  The reason I ask, is I am not sure if I am up to working thru 100's of pages of rules that come with the computer game.  I am a long time wargamer(Board) but now that I am older, I'am not sure I want to work thru all those rules. 

Hey Titan

Never saw the game until a year ago when I became a beta tester for MWIF, after a little while I was able to do the AAR's you see on page 6 Battle of the Coral sea and Steve just moved my Poland blitzgrieg to the front page, I have yet to read an in game rule, even though I know the optional rules, not saying thats the way to learn but I am showing you that you do not have to read all the rules, they are there if you get stuck. Learn the interface and the rest will fall into place.

Barbarossa is easy because its land warfare and not much different than many other land combat games, Guadalcanal is a shade more difficult because it is sea warfare but that will also come to you rather easily if you understand war games. I think the finest part of this game is to be able to find units anywhere in the world with ease. I call it Steves "google it"

Bo

(in reply to Titanwarrior89)
Post #: 7
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/9/2013 1:04:53 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Yes, the WIF rules from the board game are the same as for MWIF, with a few deviations.

The WIF board games rules are commonly referred to as Rules as Written (RAW) which is why we refer to the rules for MWIF as Rules as Coded (RAC).

What that means is that the third volume of the MWIF manuals (RAC) is basically the same as the rule book you have from the board game. By "basically the same" I mean that the text in RAC is 95+% taken from RAW - literally.

Steve

Post #: 8
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/9/2013 1:05:00 AM   
Skeleton

Well Steve, you should be in total heaven then because I am absolutely awe-struck by this. I have been searching for that "perfect game" since TOAW came out and as an old, very old A3R player, without anyone to play with for the last 20 years, I really think you have created the perfect game so many of us have waited for. I was actually one of those people who purchased Chris's computer version of CWIF that ADG put out 6 or 7 years ago and wanted to enjoy it, but, without the tools that you have created for those new to WIF and which you have implemented, I had no hope of learning and enjoying. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I may purchase other games in the future, but, I genuinely believe I found the perfect game that will stay on my hard drive for years and years!

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 9
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/9/2013 1:19:01 AM   
Titanwarrior89

Shannon & Bo, thanks for your answers guys. Ive been wanting to learn this one for a along time....So now, after the digital purchase, I have a even bigger reason to learn it. I have Eurofront2 on my table now....and have those rules down but I will probley set up the Wif(board game) and continue into MWIF. Ive heard the term applied to WIF before-"Its not game but a Way life", thats fine. At 63, I am just not up too 500 pages of rules as I was at 30. At least my purchase is not invain.....with my Old Brain Housing Group.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Yes, the WIF rules from the board game are the same as for MWIF, with a few deviations.

The WIF board games rules are commonly referred to as Rules as Written (RAW) which is why we refer to the rules for MWIF as Rules as Coded (RAC).

What that means is that the third volume of the MWIF manuals (RAC) is basically the same as the rule book you have from the board game. By "basically the same" I mean that the text in RAC is 95+% taken from RAW - literally.

< Message edited by Titanwarrior89 -- 11/9/2013 2:20:31 AM >

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

Post #: 10
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/9/2013 4:48:55 AM   
Neilster

quote:

In my opinion the combination of video, interactive and text tutorials with colour images are a much easier way of learning MWiF than wading through the board rule and scenario books. I did the latter many years ago and I'm finding the computer version radically clearer and easier.

Cheers, Neilster

Post #: 11
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/9/2013 6:24:31 PM   
Titanwarrior89

Well I broke down Eurofront2 from my table and sat up WIF(Classic).  I am Going to learn the board game and at the same time read and watch the videos in the evening.  When I finally learn the basics of WIF, I doubt if ill be going back to some of my other boardgames for long while.  Just to much work/investment to only play once or twice.

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 12
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/13/2013 12:49:33 PM   
jhdeerslayer

I know maybe a subjective or personal question but I wonder as I am going through the lengthy, but good [especially the background sirens :-)], video tutorials am I armed with enough training to start Barbarossa or Guad. without going through the other two tutorial types first?

125 pages for the picture and text tutorials.

About the same for the interactive tutorials.

12 tutorial videos (~400 minutes total).

Post #: 13
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/13/2013 2:14:37 PM   
brian brian

I think new players should really focus on the two introductory scenarios, and what is needed to play just those two. To play Barbarossa, you can completely skip all of the naval rules and play the whole scenario without doing anything involving the ocean. You can also completely skip the production rules and the various political rules. That is a good chunk of stuff you don't need to absorb at all to play the first scenario - you just need to learn the basics of any wargame - supply, land movement and combat, and air missions and air combat. World in Flames also adds a system for 'Offensive Chits' that you will need. The scenario length is so short that when building units, you can simply decide between instantly appearing but weak MILitia units, or the slower-to-appear, but better combat power INFantry units.

Moving on to the Guadalcanal scenario, only the naval movement and combat rules need be absorbed. Production and politics are still not needed.

After that probably the best scenario to try is actually Decline & Fall, which starts in May/Jun 1944. Production is included, but not all that important as the time frame is too short to worry about what mix of armed forces your countries need. The Axis need basic air & ground replacements, and the Allies will need the same along with some Offensive chits to crack the Axis lines. There isn't enough time left in the war to do anything but repair some naval units. All political questions in the game have already been decided as well of course.

(in reply to jhdeerslayer)
Post #: 14
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/13/2013 2:31:22 PM   
dougb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

I know maybe a subjective or personal question but I wonder as I am going through the lengthy, but good [especially the background sirens :-)], video tutorials am I armed with enough training to start Barbarossa or Guad. without going through the other two tutorial types first?

125 pages for the picture and text tutorials.

About the same for the interactive tutorials.

12 tutorial videos (~400 minutes total).

My thinking is probably you can start with Barbarossa or Guad. after viewing the video tutorials. What I've done is just opened up Barbarossa and tried moving air/ground units around, trying out a few combats just to get used to the interface. There's tons of information and helpful forms to aid the player and I think in large part if you play around with it a few times before formally comitting to playing to the end of a scenario you should see good results. At the very least you'll come up with questions about things that you can then search the manual for more information.

Doug

Post #: 15
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/13/2013 3:40:41 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

I. Game Basics
The first 5 tutorial videos cover the same topics as 9 of the 10 Picture & Text tutorials (#8 on stacking and zones of control is omitted). While the material is the same, there are slightly different descriptions (i.e., in the videos I don't read the P & T text word by word) and the video skips some of the pages in the Picture and Text tutorials. The choice really is between whether you prefer to read or listen.

II. Playing the Game (player interface)
The other 7 tutorial videos cover the same topics as the 10 Interactive Tutorials. Again there are slight differences. So your choice is between whether you prefer to work the mouse and keyboard yourself or watch and listen. The Interactive Tutorials will be more work because they require you to read and implement a set of instructions. The commentary is less than that verbal monologue too. But practicing pressing the keys and moving the mouse is a big plus in learning the player interface.

I think that all of I. above is essential. If you are already familiar with the World in Flames, you can skim this material rather quickly. #11 and #12 Interactive Tutorials or #6 Tutorial Video is also essential. They show you how to find information when you are playing the game.

#14, #15, #16 Interactive Tutorials, or #8 and #9 Tutorial Videos are needed to play Barbarossa. The other Interactive Tutorials and Tutorial Videos not so much so. But this assumes you are using the Fast Start saved game.

If you are starting a new game of Barbarossa you should go through #13 Interactive Tutorial of #7 Tutorial Video.

The tutorials on naval movement and combat should be used to prepare for Guadalcanal.

The production and politics tutorials are not essential for Barbarossa and Guadalcanal, but will be help you prepare for all the other scenarios.

The Players Manual goes into a lot more detail than the tutorials, but is a lot to read. I recommend reading sections of it when you come to something that you are unsure about or would like to gain a better perspective on. The RAC manual has technical descriptions of the rules, which can be dry reading unless you like to read that kind of stuff (I do). The first two volumes are somewhat friendlier. They include frequent excepts from RAC and numerous cross-references to RAC.

When playing the game, use the Help buttons on the forms often. The messages that appear are usually taken verbatim from the Players Manual. The idea here was to save you the effort of having to look something up in the Players Manual. For some of the more complicated forms the Players Manual uses numerous screenshots in describing how to use the form. Those are not part of the in-game Help messages. So you might want to read those sections as they appear in the Players Manual.

< Message edited by Shannon V. OKeets -- 11/13/2013 4:49:26 PM >

Steve

(in reply to dougb)
Post #: 16
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/13/2013 5:15:56 PM   
jhdeerslayer

Thanks guys. Makes me feel a I have a good plan now to jump into this game more efficiently. Too bad deer hunting season is starting soon or I'd have more time to jump in. :-)

Post #: 17
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/14/2013 10:47:50 AM   
Caesar_Augustus

Yes, I'll most gladly add my heartfelt congratulations, Steve, to your extraordinary passion and dedication for bringing WiF to the computer...
I'm actually new to Wif, having played Third Reich (boardgame and PC version) and Stalingrad, which I suppose are the closest thing to MWif.
And yes, also the various Hearts of Iron series, but which is semi-real-time. But certainly, MWiF is rather deep, to say the least, and will take quite some time to understand an essentially new game system for me. Doubtless will mean countless hours of gaming fun!

So thank you and everyone involved in its development.

As a matter of fact, I may even propose to the Holy See to start a canonization process... in life, of course!

< Message edited by Caesar_Augustus -- 11/14/2013 11:48:59 AM >

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 18
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 11/17/2013 2:38:15 AM   
Skeleton

Okay, I have dabbled with the tutorials both the interactive and videos, but have I made it through the first turn of Barbarossa and despite the fact that I am completely drowning, I am in complete awe! This game is indeed the perfect monster game of WW2. I cannot wait to get my hands on the manual and start to comprehend all of the minute details and the rules. Steve, you are a GOD!!! Thank you!!!

(in reply to Caesar_Augustus)
Post #: 19
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 12/1/2013 6:58:02 AM   
76mm

For what is it worth, I am finishing up reading the manuals now, and I wish that I had started with the RAC rather than with Vol 1 and then Vol 2.

The RAC pretty clearly lays out the rules, with much of Vol 1 and Vol 2 describing forms which basically apply the rules, with Vol 1 also including some play tips, so for me at least it would have been useful to have read the rules first. YMMV.

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 20
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 1/24/2014 1:36:32 PM   
Ostwindflak

I have yet to purchase this game. I am still on the fence and have been reading through the forums daily to get perspective from
players.

I have watched #1-10 so far of your tutorial videos on You Tube as I find I prefer watching someone "play" as they explain
rather than reading tutorial text with nothing put into practice.

I plan on watching the last two videos as well. The one thing I think that is scaring me off on making a purchase is the math involved
in this game. I have never been great at math and it appears to be a sort of probabilities and statistics kind of math for the combat
tables?

One question I am hoping you could answer is: Is this game easier to learn by delving in and playing and learning through
trial and error after watching the tutorial videos? I have found I am a better learner doing things "hands on" versus reading through
volumes of text. Thank you in advance for any advice and or insight.

Also my reply was meant for Shannon V. OKeets. I clicked the wrong reply button

< Message edited by Ostwindflak -- 1/24/2014 2:37:59 PM >

Post #: 21
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 1/24/2014 2:41:26 PM   
joshuamnave

The math skills required are very minimal, as the computer will handle all of the calculations for you. You need to know that 3 to 1 is better odds than 2 to 1, and that +4 is more than +3, and that's about it. A very generalized sense of probability helps, but again the actual math will be done by the computer. If you do decide to purchase and play, I would strongly recommend playing with the fractional odds optional rule, as that will further reduce the need to do any sort of manual calculation.

There are some hands on tutorials included with the game, but I didn't think they were very helpful or very good, personally. Some of the AAR's in the forums are geared toward explaining rules and mechanics to newer players, so I would suggest looking those over. My AAR includes saved game files each turn so that you can follow along by making the same moves, and for the first few turns goes into pretty extensive detail about both the rules and the interface.

There are also two shorter scenarios geared toward new players (but still satisfying in their own right for experienced players). The Barbarossa scenario focuses on the land war in Russia, while the Guadalcanal scenario focuses on naval operations in the Pacific. By emphasizing one type of operation over the other, these scenarios will help you learn the rules in stages.

That said, the game does lack the kind of interactive tutorial found in a lot of games, and the rule set can be daunting for even an experienced wargamer. I've played for a few hours a day every day for a month or so and I'm still learning the rules.

(in reply to Ostwindflak)
Post #: 22
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 1/24/2014 6:09:22 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

I have yet to purchase this game. I am still on the fence and have been reading through the forums daily to get perspective from
players.

I have watched #1-10 so far of your tutorial videos on You Tube as I find I prefer watching someone "play" as they explain
rather than reading tutorial text with nothing put into practice.

I plan on watching the last two videos as well. The one thing I think that is scaring me off on making a purchase is the math involved
in this game. I have never been great at math and it appears to be a sort of probabilities and statistics kind of math for the combat
tables?

One question I am hoping you could answer is: Is this game easier to learn by delving in and playing and learning through
trial and error after watching the tutorial videos? I have found I am a better learner doing things "hands on" versus reading through
volumes of text. Thank you in advance for any advice and or insight.

Also my reply was meant for Shannon V. OKeets. I clicked the wrong reply button

The actual calculations are done by the program. But you should be aware of the effect of terrain and weather on combat, more or less the same way the actual commanders in the field needed to be aware. There's not a lot of that, and it mainly affects land combat. Again, the precise numbers don't matter a great deal. Attacking into mountains is a lot more difficult, etc.

Once you get to the Land Combat Declaration phase, the program will tell you what the attack odds are for each attack you consider making. But most players want to be able to make a rough calculation during the preceding land movement phase so they can position their units for attacks. Things are a little easier on defense, since the program will tell you the defensive strength for any hex - any time you are interested.

Steve

(in reply to Ostwindflak)
Post #: 23
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 1/24/2014 7:25:36 PM   
Ostwindflak

Thank you to both you and Zartacla for the responses.

Now I am wondering if I should wait a few months and let a couple more patches come out before I buy the game. Having read the Technical Issue/Bug Report section,
it appears that supply is broken and a few folks are stating it is making sections of the game unplayable.

Either way this game looks like a good time so keep up the good work!

As a side note: I finished watching all the tutorial videos today. Fantastic work and very informative.

< Message edited by Ostwindflak -- 1/24/2014 8:28:43 PM >

Post #: 24
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 2/5/2014 2:39:43 PM   
Mike Raymond

Hi

I'm awaiting my copy of the Classic paper board game and was looking over this computer game and also the Vassal module for WIF. It struck me that, with no AI play - what is the difference between playing the vassal and the Matrix game? Except price.

WW2-The Big One
War Gaming Just Grew Up

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 25
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 2/5/2014 2:49:49 PM   
Centuur

quote:

ORIGINAL: r6751

Hi

I'm awaiting my copy of the Classic paper board game and was looking over this computer game and also the Vassal module for WIF. It struck me that, with no AI play - what is the difference between playing the vassal and the Matrix game? Except price.

The calculations which are done by the computer and the enforcements of the rules. I think I can say that there probably aren't any people around who played WiF according to the rule book at all times...

Peter

(in reply to Mike Raymond)
Post #: 26
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 2/5/2014 6:02:37 PM   
paulderynck

The calculations include figuring out all the oil usage if you play with the Oil option, which is regarded as a big time waster in manual play.

OTOH, for the time being, the NetPlay option in MWiF is for only two players, whereas you can have multiple players with Vassal.

Paul

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 27
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 2/17/2014 1:26:19 AM   
rkr1958

Oh my goodness ... what I have just done! I just pulled the trigger and ordered this game. I have a 10.5-year old computer, which does exceed the minimum specs, with a 17 and 15 inch (mismatch) dual monitors. I'm not so much worried about getting the game running on my obsolete system, which I'll likely replace in a year or so; but more worried about if I'm over my head learning to play and enjoy this game properly. I do have a fairly extensive board and computer war gaming background but have never tackled anything as complex as WiF, or MWiF. I do enjoy the WW2 gaming period and do own well over a dozen board wargames dating back to 1972 and half-dozen computer games on the subject.

So what have I done ??? ...

< Message edited by rkr1958 -- 2/17/2014 2:27:30 AM >

(in reply to paulderynck)
Post #: 28
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 2/17/2014 4:12:07 AM   
Braig

Well, you have just purchased the finest board game ever produced, and now it's available on PC! Enjoy! Take your time to learn, and you won't be disappointed.

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 29
RE: Suggestions for New Players - 2/17/2014 6:45:25 AM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

Oh my goodness ... what I have just done! I just pulled the trigger and ordered this game. I have a 10.5-year old computer, which does exceed the minimum specs, with a 17 and 15 inch (mismatch) dual monitors. I'm not so much worried about getting the game running on my obsolete system, which I'll likely replace in a year or so; but more worried about if I'm over my head learning to play and enjoy this game properly. I do have a fairly extensive board and computer war gaming background but have never tackled anything as complex as WiF, or MWiF. I do enjoy the WW2 gaming period and do own well over a dozen board wargames dating back to 1972 and half-dozen computer games on the subject.

So what have I done ??? ...

You are going to learn MWIF fast and I think you will enjoy it as well.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> Suggestions for New Players Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI