Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Timeline mistake and the "Manual"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Pandora Series >> Tech Support >> Timeline mistake and the "Manual" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Timeline mistake and the "Manual" - 11/24/2013 6:42:18 PM   
torrone

Haven't started the game yet. Just read the Timeline and Faction descriptions so far. But it was disconcerting to read in the 2060 timeline description it references Napoleon from 400 years ago. That would put Napoleon in the 1600's, not in his actual timeline of the late 1700's to the early 1800's. Such a rudimentary, glaring mistake in the "Manual" does not inspire confidence. And as to the "manual", it's not really a manual at all, just a description of the various factions. Not mention of game mechanics at all.
Post #: 1
RE: Timeline mistake and the "Manual" - 11/26/2013 12:18:40 AM   
Doomboy

Yeah, the manual leaves much to be desired, but I did finally get the game to run (no crashes so far!). It looks to be an updated Alpha Centauri...jury's still out if it's awesome. It's certainly decent so far, but it's tough to follow a Sid Meier design and not have at least a decent game.

(in reply to torrone)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Pandora Series >> Tech Support >> Timeline mistake and the "Manual" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI