Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Homeworld inside my homeworld ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Homeworld inside my homeworld ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Homeworld inside my homeworld ? - 11/30/2013 9:41:29 AM   
Vampyrebe

Hello guys,

I know explaining this (bug? weird thing ?) won't be easy, so I took a screenshot. You will find it in this post as well...

The game I'm playing is a Shadow one, started as an empire. Bad luck for me, my home system was not in a very dense area with lots of systems. So I had to wait until it became possible to expand. Now, I just started expanding. In the meantime, I keep on exploring the galaxy. When I started my second colony, my attention was drawned into the colony sector, and I didn't paid attention.

The AI warned me that one of my exploration ship had discovered a specie (purple color) scouting the stars. Now, that I'm done with the colony, I zoom back and this is what I see on my homeworld.

How is that possible ? It seems that my exploration ship discovered a ship in my home world. It is from this screenshot very clear that they have the very same radius as my influence, and therefore are located on my homeworld... which isn't true. I can't see a single enemy ship in my system. Is this a bug ? Or am I missing something ?

I've spent half an hour looking every planet in my home system, and none of them has been colonized by the purple civilization. So... Has any of you guys have any idea on how to deal with that ?

Thanks !
Post #: 1
RE: Homeworld inside my homeworld ? - 11/30/2013 10:25:31 AM   
ASHBERY76

That purple is your fleet posture.Click on the button above the mini map.

(in reply to Vampyrebe)
Post #: 2
RE: Homeworld inside my homeworld ? - 11/30/2013 10:56:31 AM   
Vampyrebe

OOOOh... yes... Many thanks... And there I feel so stupid :p Thanks for the short but excellent explanation !

(in reply to ASHBERY76)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Homeworld inside my homeworld ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI