Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Moscow or Bust - vicberg vs. jaimain (no jaimain)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report >> RE: Moscow or Bust - vicberg vs. jaimain (no jaimain) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Moscow or Bust - vicberg vs. jaimain (no jaimain) - 12/23/2013 5:36:33 PM   
vicberg

In the south, things are getting very interesting. I could have pushed armor into the interior. I elected to wait one impulse on that as Rundstedt is being held back by Russian ZOCs. I kept my armor close and am poised for a breakout next impulse.

Timoshenko is still in the swamps underneath that Russian 5 FTR at the very top of this screen shot. He's basically trapped. The forest hex being attacked is OOS. I did a ground strike with a Ju88d and Stuka. He flew a 5 FTR and I reacted wiht a 6 FTR. My Ju88d was shot down and I shot down his fighter. The lone Stuka was able to flip both corp.

However that AT div could save the day by itself. The two OOS corps are worth 1 each on defense. But the AT div is doubled for the attacking mech and worth an ARM corp in terms of determining chart, so he can call assault. Total defense is 8. I'm at +16.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by vicberg -- 12/23/2013 7:19:50 PM >

(in reply to vicberg)
Post #: 31
RE: Moscow or Bust - vicberg vs. jaimain (no jaimain) - 12/23/2013 6:18:59 PM   
vicberg

Here's end of impulse.

The attack succeeded with a roll of an 8. The rail line is cleared of ZOC. The armor ready to go whatever direction I wish. On his 8th impulse, he used a rocket arty to try to flip my GE corps and MTN div in Romania (16 defense in the forest in Romania). He was unable to flip anything and didn't attack. So the Romanian defenses are holding, barely. My guess is that NOW he'll pull back towards the Denpr. If I get another fair weather impulse, his situation in the south isn't going to be good.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by vicberg -- 12/23/2013 7:21:01 PM >

(in reply to vicberg)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report >> RE: Moscow or Bust - vicberg vs. jaimain (no jaimain) Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI