Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Merry Xmas to me!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Merry Xmas to me! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Merry Xmas to me! - 12/25/2013 11:04:55 PM   
Sabian

Just wanted to say I have been watching this game very close since the launch and have done my best to resist getting it so my wife could get it for me for xmas. Well, today was the day when she not only got the game for me, but the boxed edition with the CD. I am just now at the very beginning with tutorial #1 and look forward to getting up to speed with the rest of you. So far I have updated to V1.02, downloaded DB3000 and the CWDB databases, and changed the impact and unit icons to the "plain" ones until I feel more comfortable with the default ones. Is there any other things I should download or update before I get too deep into the game? I want to be sure I am getting the best experience possible. I haven't played anything like this since Harpoon 2 back in the early 90's. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

I am going to use my Free DL and install the game on my laptop and the CD for my gaming computer. Since my wife got this for me as a xmas present, the link has expired. How do I go about getting a new valid one? Thanks guys and I look forward to interacting with all of you soon.
Post #: 1
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/25/2013 11:13:10 PM   
RoryAndersonCDT

Welcome aboard !

I don't know the answer to your question (maybe opening a helpdesk ticket?), just wanted to say hi

quote:

If you bought the game from our new Plimus store:

Our new store supports unlimited re-downloads. However, your download link will only be available for a limited number of download attempts or a certain amount of time. If you need to download your game again and your download link is expired please contact our Help Desk or contact support@plimus.com and we will be happy to reactivate your download for you.

If you bought the game from our old Digital River store (purchases older than 11/18/2010):

You will no longer be able to download your purchase from Digital River as the maximum extended download warranty they offer is 2 years.

Instead of contacting Digital River you should now contact our Help Desk and we will do the best we can to make your download available. Please send us as much information to help us locate your order in the archived data as possible. Our team will do everything they can to help, but in some situations it may not be possible to locate your order.

Purchases from Plimus have no time limit on their backup. You can redownload them no matter how long ago you purchased the game.

Please keep in mind that you should always make physical backups (prints, notes etc.) of important information like email invoices, serial numbers and order information. Also please remember to register your games to get the latest updates and betas.

Command Dev Team
Technical Lead

(in reply to Sabian)
Post #: 2
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/25/2013 11:18:29 PM   
Sabian

Baloogan,

You're a GREAT man! I am very fortunate to have a triple screen setup in which I am going through the scenario with your extremely helpful videos right along with me for assistance. Thanks so much for what you do for the community. Merry Christmas!

(in reply to RoryAndersonCDT)
Post #: 3
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/25/2013 11:42:46 PM   
RoryAndersonCDT

Merry Christmas

Command Dev Team
Technical Lead

(in reply to Sabian)
Post #: 4
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/26/2013 12:41:45 AM   
rjm51973

Merry Christmas!

(in reply to RoryAndersonCDT)
Post #: 5
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/26/2013 3:24:39 AM   
Casinn

Baloogans great videos and just messing around with the game will have you up to speed in no time. This should be one xmas gift that won't sit in a drawer after a week!

(in reply to rjm51973)
Post #: 6
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/26/2013 3:37:22 AM   
Sabian

OK.. First tutorial complete. Didn't realize I had to have all my units RTB in order to finish the scenario. Anyways, scored 300 (average) and only lost 4 aircraft. LOTS to learn for sure. One thing I couldn't figure out was what is the small number next to some of the units? The amount of "hit Points" it has before being destroyed? I have no clue.. Anyways, that was FUN!!

(in reply to Casinn)
Post #: 7
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/26/2013 8:10:59 AM   
Tomcat84

If it's a ground unit like a Sam site or something it means the amount of sub items in there e.g. 4 launchers, an FCR if that's it then it'll say a little white 5.

My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )

(in reply to Sabian)
Post #: 8
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/26/2013 10:44:00 PM   
Sabian

Yes, it was a SAM site. So there were "3" units in that one area essentially grouped together? Is that the right thinking logic?

(in reply to Tomcat84)
Post #: 9
RE: Merry Xmas to me! - 12/27/2013 12:04:49 AM   
dandin384

Yea, those 3 units together are the SAM site. Normally it's a number of launchers and a radar.

(in reply to Sabian)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Merry Xmas to me! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI