Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: New to the game - Basic Questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> RE: New to the game - Basic Questions Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/22/2018 7:15:09 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Answer: The three units are not allowed to become reorganized by Yamamoto because they are outside the HQs reorganization range.

The HQ's reorganization range is equal to its reorganization value in motorized movement points.

In this case the HQ has a reorganization value of 4. The units are only two hexes away but the first hex is mountain and costs 3, the second is forest and cost 2 more. Hence the HQ would need 5 in reorganization value, and range, to reorganize the three units.

Note that the range when reorganizing units are counted from the HQ to the units in question. And that units next to the HQI can always be reorganized if movement is allowed between the unit and the HQ.
Thanks!

Ronnie

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1051
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/26/2018 7:44:22 AM   
Joseignacio

I would agree, just I am not sure if in this case you'd have to count from the unit to the HQ the same that the HQ has to count from itself to the railroad to count the 4 motorized movement points.

The unit would be correctly OOS but the sum of the hexes' value would be 3 mountain + 3 mountain = 6 > 4

< Message edited by Joseignacio -- 12/26/2018 7:46:28 AM >

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1052
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/26/2018 11:44:04 AM   
Centuur

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

I would agree, just I am not sure if in this case you'd have to count from the unit to the HQ the same that the HQ has to count from itself to the railroad to count the 4 motorized movement points.

The unit would be correctly OOS but the sum of the hexes' value would be 3 mountain + 3 mountain = 6 > 4

RAW:

A face-up HQ can reorganise units within range of the HQ. The HQ's
reorganisation range is equal to its reorganisation value in motorized
movement points. The path from the HQ to the unit to be reorganised
is traced exactly like a basic supply path, except its maximum length
is determined by the HQ's reorganisation range, and it may not be
traced overseas. You may always trace 1 hex if the unit tracing supply
is not prohibited from entering that hex.

So you have to count from the HQ to the unit and that makes it a 5. Interesting is the fact that a MTN unit can be reorganised across a Alpine hexside or a MAR across a sea or lake hexside according to this rule if the HQ is adjacent to the hex the MTN or MAR is in...

< Message edited by Centuur -- 12/26/2018 11:47:00 AM >

Peter

(in reply to Joseignacio)
Post #: 1053
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/26/2018 12:20:15 PM   
Joseignacio

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

quote:

RAW:

A face-up HQ can reorganise units within range of the HQ. The HQ's
reorganisation range is equal to its reorganisation value in motorized
movement points. The path from the HQ to the unit to be reorganised
is traced exactly like a basic supply path,
except its maximum length
is determined by the HQ's reorganisation range, and it may not be
traced overseas. You may always trace 1 hex if the unit tracing supply
is not prohibited from entering that hex.

So you have to count from the HQ to the unit and that makes it a 5. Interesting is the fact that a MTN unit can be reorganised across a Alpine hexside or a MAR across a sea or lake hexside according to this rule if the HQ is adjacent to the hex the MTN or MAR is in...

Curious, we always interpreted this rule as "since you need to count from Secondary (HQ) to Primary", in the case of the unit you need to do "the same (system)", for us this meant count from the Unit to the Secondary following the same "logic". We always did it as I said. Here, it would seem that tracing the supply would be from the unit to primary or from the unit to secondary and from secondary to primary...

quote:

2.4.2 Tracing supply
To be in supply, a unit must be able to trace a supply path back to a primary supply source.
A primary supply source for a unit is:
ï any friendly city in the unit’s unconquered home country; or
ï for a Commonwealth unit, any friendly city in another unconquered Commonwealth home country; or
ï any friendly city in an unconquered home country of a major power the unit co-operates with (see 18.1).
Example: Germany has just declared war on Poland. Polish units that can trace a supply path to a friendly controlled city in Poland are in supply (because it is a friendly city in their home country). They are also in supply if they can trace to their controlling major power’s cities (because Poland co-operates with its controlling major power).
MiF option 6: An HQ is a primary supply source for the rest of the turn if you expend a face-up supply unit it is stacked with (see 22.4.10).
A city controlled by the communist Chinese is not friendly to the nationalist Chinese (and vice versa), even though both are (nominally) on the same side.

If the unit can’t trace a supply path directly to a primary supply source, it can trace it via one or more secondary supply sources instead.

A secondary supply source for a unit is:
ï an HQ the unit co-operates with (see 18.1); or
ï the capital city of a minor country controlled by the unit’s major power; or
ï the capital city of a major power, or a minor country, conquered by the unit’s major power, or by a major power the unit co-operates with.

A secondary supply source of the tracing unit must be able to trace a supply path either to a primary supply source or via another secondary supply source. That other secondary source must also be able to trace a supply path either to a primary source or via another secondary source, and so on.

There can be any number of secondary supply sources in this chain but it must end up at a primary supply source of the unit tracing the path.

And now that I look at it, what you quote is for restoring units, although it alludes the supply rule generally.

As for the 1 hex tracing, thanks again, I had been looking for this rule, it comes handy.

< Message edited by Joseignacio -- 12/26/2018 12:30:23 PM >

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 1054
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/26/2018 4:50:37 PM   
paulderynck

Well, re-org was counter-intuitive to supply, which is why it got changed between RAW7 and RAW8, so in the Collectors Edition, you do count to the HQ. But MWiF is RAW7 so the rules quote above applies.

Paul

Post #: 1055
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/28/2018 1:01:25 AM   
rkr1958

Below are the US entry chit numbers and distributions by year. The table on the left side of figure below was "cut out" of the players manual vol 2, page 190. The excel tables on the right side from top to bottom are: (1) chit counts by year with total, average and sigma included, (2) cumulative chit counts by year, (3) chit probability by year and (4) cumulative chit probability by year.

Does the Nazi-Soviet Pact use the same chit numbers and distributions?

Also, I've figured out that MWiF "gives" the highest chit for each year an "extra" count. For example, in year 1941 there are a total of 920 chits. However, MWiF allows one to enter a number from 0 to 920, which is 921 values, or count. Through experimentation I've found that this extra count is "given" to the highest value chit available for that year.

Specifically, if one enters a value from:
0-2 (3 values) -> 0 chit
3-207 (205 values) -> 1 chit
208-453 (246 values) -> 2 chit
454-679 (226 values) -> 3 chit
680-869 (190 values) -> 4 chit
870-914 (45 values) -> 5 chit
915-920 (6 values instead of 5) -> 6 chit.

So technically MWiF does match exactly the chit distributions given in the player's manual. Is this worth posting in the tech forum or should I leave good enough alone?

FYI - I do understand that chits are "drawn" using the concept of "drawing with replacement". That is, a "chit" is never actually removed, so the numbers and distributions remain unchanged during a given year.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by rkr1958 -- 12/28/2018 1:04:55 AM >

Ronnie

(in reply to paulderynck)
Post #: 1056
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 3/22/2019 3:10:26 AM   
rkr1958

I'm manually enforcing the optional rule, "Isolated Reorganization Limits". Also, I'm playing with both limited overseas supply and limited supply across straits.

The situation in Sicily is that the allies have just captured Palermo, which is the only supply source on Sicily. Also, the Italians and have no CP's, no transports and no SCS's in the Italian Coast.

Assuming the Italians are unable to get supply in the Italian Coast (e.g., CP or TRS) by the end of the turn, would disorganized infantry units on Sicily be able to reorganize?

I know that oil consuming units can't because of the limited supply across straits. I was wondering if infantry units could given that I'm playing with that optional and with "Isolated Reorganization Limits".

Attachment (1)

Ronnie

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1057
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 3/22/2019 8:28:47 AM   
Joseignacio

From RAW7:

quote:

Option 12: (limited access across straits) A unit can’t trace supply across a straits hexside, if the presence of enemy units would prevent you tracing an overseas supply path into that sea area.

quote:

13.5 Final reorganisation step

Turn all face-down units face-up (including units that have stayed at sea and units that are out of supply).

Option 47: (Isolated reorganization) You can only turn a unit face-up if it can trace a path to a primary supply source for that unit. You trace the path in the same way as a basic supply path, including via overseas supply paths (see 2.4.2) except that it can be of any length.

13.5.1 Oil (AfA option 48)

If you are playing with this option, you only automatically turn units face-up during the final reorganization step if they are not oil dependent. To flip oil dependent units, you must spend oil resources.
Oil dependent units are shown on the Unit costs chart (see 28).

You can only use your own oil to flip your units face-up. Even oil controlled by co-operating major powers can’t help. However, communist and nationalist Chinese can use each other’s oil.

You do not have to transport the oil anywhere. But you must be able to trace a path from the unit to the oil resource. This path is exactly like a basic supply path (including via overseas) (see 2.4.2) except that it can be of any length
[...]

IMO you cannot trace a path of any kind, as per option 12 if the enemy controls the sea, which is the case. As you can see afterwards you'd need to trace a basic supply path (of any length), which is impossible because of option 12. For oil and n non-oil units.

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1058
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 3/22/2019 5:16:14 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

From RAW7:

quote:

Option 12: (limited access across straits) A unit can’t trace supply across a straits hexside, if the presence of enemy units would prevent you tracing an overseas supply path into that sea area.

quote:

Turn all face-down units face-up (including units that have stayed at sea and units that are out of supply).

Option 47: (Isolated reorganization) You can only turn a unit face-up if it can trace a path to a primary supply source for that unit. You trace the path in the same way as a basic supply path, including via overseas supply paths (see 2.4.2) except that it can be of any length.

If you are playing with this option, you only automatically turn units face-up during the final reorganization step if they are not oil dependent. To flip oil dependent units, you must spend oil resources.

You can only use your own oil to flip your units face-up. Even oil controlled by co-operating major powers can’t help. However, communist and nationalist Chinese can use each other’s oil.

You do not have to transport the oil anywhere. But you must be able to trace a path from the unit to the oil resource. This path is exactly like a basic supply path (including via overseas) (see 2.4.2) except that it can be of any length
[...]

IMO you cannot trace a path of any kind, as per option 12 if the enemy controls the sea, which is the case. As you can see afterwards you'd need to trace a basic supply path (of any length), which is impossible because of option 12. For oil and n non-oil units.

Jose, thanks! So if I understand correctly it's the limited supply across straights that would prevent the infantry from reorganizing. Do the allies need sole control of the Italian Coast to prevent the infantry from reorganizing? For example, if the Italians put a plane or ship in the Italian Coast would that be enough from them to reorg or would it have to be a CP or transport since I'm playing with limited overseas supply too?

Ronnie

Post #: 1059
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 3/22/2019 5:32:46 PM   
Centuur

quote:

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

quote:

From RAW7:

quote:

quote:

[...]

Jose, thanks! So if I understand correctly it's the limited supply across straights that would prevent the infantry from reorganizing. Do the allies need sole control of the Italian Coast to prevent the infantry from reorganizing? For example, if the Italians put a plane or ship in the Italian Coast would that be enough from them to reorg or would it have to be a CP or transport since I'm playing with limited overseas supply too?

The Italians need an CP or TRS to restore supply to Sicily.

Peter

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1060
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 3/22/2019 7:29:04 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

quote:

quote:

From RAW7:

quote:

quote:

[...]

The Italians need an CP or TRS to restore supply to Sicily.
Thanks!

Ronnie

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 1061
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 3/25/2019 9:27:52 AM   
Joseignacio

Centuur addressed it. I am sorry to be late.

You could have restored the supply line with a (surface) ship but not with a plane unless it has a sea factor, if you hadn't been playing with "limited overseas supply".

< Message edited by Joseignacio -- 3/25/2019 9:29:08 AM >

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1062
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 6/6/2020 5:14:39 PM   
rkr1958

Even though I've been playing this game for 6 1/2 years now I still learn something new, if not weekly, maybe monthly. The following may be obvious to most but I'd like to share it just it case it isn't to some. Also, I do have a related question on the subject.

It's May/June 1940 and France is still hanging in there. US entry option, "Resources to China" was selected this turn and the US, CW and France decided to send (a total of) 2 non-oil and 1 oil to China. The thing I learned that should have been obvious: Japan (used political pressure) to shut down the Burma Road, which had no impact on these resources reaching China because they were able to be routed through Hanoi, FIC. In fact, the 1 non-oil RP France gave to China was the Hanoi RP. So it should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't, that closing the Burma Road at this point wouldn't stopped the allied RPs to China.

Now my question. If FIC becomes Vichy and remains neutral, can the allies still route resources to China through Hanoi? If so, this is in my mind, is reason enough for Japan to align FIC if Hanoi is being use to route resources to China.

< Message edited by rkr1958 -- 6/6/2020 5:16:05 PM >

Ronnie

Post #: 1063
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 6/6/2020 5:33:42 PM   
Orm

With Burma Road closed the Allies are forbidden from routing resources through FIC.

Edit:

Cut from RAC:

Japan forces closure of Burma Road - the Burma Road is one way that the Allies can transport resources
(see 13.3.2, entry option 9) and build points (entry option 17) to China. The Axis can close it by physical
occupation but Japan can also close it by diplomatic pressure on the Commonwealth.
If Japan does this, an Allied major power can’t transport resources or build points to China via the Burma
Road or French Indo-China until it is at war with Japan or the USA chooses US entry option 24.
China can
still use the road to transport its own resources.
You only have to roll a die for diplomatic closure of the Burma Road, not for physical closure.

< Message edited by Orm -- 6/6/2020 5:36:19 PM >

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1064
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 6/6/2020 5:42:57 PM   
Orm

Cut from RAC 13.6.1 Resources:
Transporting resources by rail
The move can only pass through:
• hexes you control;
• hexes in neutral minor countries; and
hexes controlled by another major power, but only if it allows you.

xxxx

In MWIF the MP is not asked. The program decides. If the MP is on your side it is automatically allowed. And if the MP is on the other side, whether neutral or not, then it is denied. And Vichy France is on the Axis side. Hence, no Allied resources go though Vichy controlled hexes.

Note that there are special rules here for USSR.

< Message edited by Orm -- 6/6/2020 5:43:15 PM >

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1065
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 6/7/2020 5:35:40 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

With Burma Road closed the Allies are forbidden from routing resources through FIC.

Edit:

Cut from RAC:

Japan forces closure of Burma Road - the Burma Road is one way that the Allies can transport resources
(see 13.3.2, entry option 9) and build points (entry option 17) to China. The Axis can close it by physical
occupation but Japan can also close it by diplomatic pressure on the Commonwealth.
If Japan does this, an Allied major power can’t transport resources or build points to China via the Burma
Road or French Indo-China until it is at war with Japan or the USA chooses US entry option 24.
China can
still use the road to transport its own resources.
You only have to roll a die for diplomatic closure of the Burma Road, not for physical closure.
I guess I've come across a bug in 3.1.0.6? The US, CW and France sent 2 non-oil & 1 oil to China. Japan closed the Burma road but apparently the 3 RPs sent by the Western Allies are still getting through and without having to use any CPs. Now that's some efficient transportation.

Attachment (1)

Ronnie

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1066
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 7/3/2020 8:49:26 AM   
Orm

I think that this bug is just cosmetic.

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1067
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 7/3/2020 9:06:58 AM   
Courtenay

I agree with Orm. This is cosmetic. Note that the Kunming factor is listed as "Idle", not "Producing".

The MWiF production summary screen has a bug where if a route is cut, the resource is not actually doing anything, but it still shows up as delivering its goods. If this is a resource that has to be convoyed, you can see that this is happening if the number of convoys is blank. This often affects US to CW resource points. No, the Allies have not built the transatlantic tunnel.

I thought I knew how to play this game....

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1068
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 7/3/2020 9:24:39 AM   
Courtenay

What to do about a non-functioning US to CW trade resource, indicated by no convoy points being used:

It took me awhile to figure out how to fix this. Set the Canadian resources being shipped to the CW to "Idle". The point is to set clear enough unused CPs across the Atlantic so that the US will be guaranteed room to ship its goods. You might have to turn off some CW points going through the Caribbean, too. Recompute. The US trade resources should now be using convoy points, which means that they are functioning. At this point, you can start turning on the resources you had turned off.

P.S. Other production quirks, with fixes:

You often have to manually change routes so that resources/build points going across the Atlantic go through the Faeroes Gap, not the Bay of Biscay.

Set the Fairbanks oil so that is not being traded to the UK. Pick some other resource, send that, and send the Fairbanks oil to wherever the one you just traded was going.

If the US is trading build points to an African based Free France, MWiF will insist on sending build points from Washington, usually completely snarling your convoy routes. This is easily changed to sending them from Sao Paulo, which is where you wanted them to come from to begin with. Unfortunately, MWiF has a nasty habit of silently changing them back to Washington at some point, and when you find this out in Final Production Planning, you are not allowed to change them. There is an easy work around. Save the game in the Allied Break down unit phase. If MWiF does this, or any similar nonsense, you can go back to that save, change the production there, and the changes will stick this time. (At least, for me, so far, they have always stuck. No promises about tomorrow. This is a computer we are talking about. )

Other build point paths have the same problem (CW to Russia or China when they want to use Indian build points, for example.) The same fix works.

I thought I knew how to play this game....

(in reply to Courtenay)
Post #: 1069
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 7/30/2020 4:30:45 PM   
rkr1958

I was just enjoying my read of the excellent MWiF hardbound manuals before turning in last night and came across a question which I just figured out. Sorry ... never-mind.

< Message edited by rkr1958 -- 7/30/2020 4:32:30 PM >

Ronnie

(in reply to Courtenay)
Post #: 1070
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/2/2020 2:43:40 AM   
rkr1958

1. The US is trying to send 3 BPs to Free France, who's home country is Middle Congo.
2. The US is able to get 2 of the 3 BPs there but not the 3rd even though there's a convoy chain available for the 3rd.
3. What is limiting the 3rd BP from getting to Brazzaville?

Attachment (1)

Ronnie

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1071
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/2/2020 6:45:58 AM   
Orm

If you post a save I will take a closer look at it.

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1072
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/2/2020 1:57:43 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

If you post a save I will take a closer look at it.
Thanks! Game file attached.

Attachment (1)

Ronnie

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1073
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/2/2020 4:01:18 PM   
Orm

Sometimes I feel like such a blockhead. The simple answer to why the third BP isn't delivered is because it isn't allowed. This was the first thing that sprung to mind so I checked the rules to confirm it, and read the rule wrong and thought it allowed and that my memory was in error. After testing the save thoroughly I decided to recheck the rules and then I saw that the third BP was more than Free France could receive.

France has one city in Middle Congo, and that is Brazzaville. And no major port, and no factories. France can receive 2 BPs to Brazzaville since it is the capital. And that is it. No city, no major port, and no factory, to receive the third BP.

Cut from RAC 13.6.4 Lend lease:
You do this in exactly the same way as you transport resources (see 13.6.1), except that you can also transport
an additional 2 build points to the capital and 1 to each other city and major port cumulative, each turn
(e.g. you could transport 6 build points to London each turn; 2 for being the capital, 3 for the factories
and 1 for the major port in the hex). Promised build points that can’t be transported are lost.

PS. I am a bit curious to why you have 3 CP in each of Canadian Coast and Denmark Strait, since they are not used for transportation.

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1074
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/4/2020 10:32:56 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

Sometimes I feel like such a blockhead. The simple answer to why the third BP isn't delivered is because it isn't allowed. This was the first thing that sprung to mind so I checked the rules to confirm it, and read the rule wrong and thought it allowed and that my memory was in error. After testing the save thoroughly I decided to recheck the rules and then I saw that the third BP was more than Free France could receive.

France has one city in Middle Congo, and that is Brazzaville. And no major port, and no factories. France can receive 2 BPs to Brazzaville since it is the capital. And that is it. No city, no major port, and no factory, to receive the third BP.

You do this in exactly the same way as you transport resources (see 13.6.1), except that you can also transport
an additional 2 build points to the capital and 1 to each other city and major port cumulative, each turn
(e.g. you could transport 6 build points to London each turn; 2 for being the capital, 3 for the factories
and 1 for the major port in the hex). Promised build points that can’t be transported are lost.

PS. I am a bit curious to why you have 3 CP in each of Canadian Coast and Denmark Strait, since they are not used for transportation.
Orm, thanks! Sorry for the delay responding. Been tied up the last 2 days with a few things.

wrt/PS. The game file that I attached is what I call a "wargame" or "test game". I wanted to see if I could successfully route 3 BPs to Free France, which I found out that I can't thanks to you, before I actually made the trade. I intend to send to 3 BPs to the USSR, which I also plan to verify through a test game before I actually make that deal too. To do that I'll need to put 3 CPs in each of the Norwegian and Arctic sea.

Ronnie

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 1075
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/4/2020 10:47:41 PM   
Joseignacio

quote:

quote:

Orm, thanks! Sorry for the delay responding. Been tied up the last 2 days with a few things.

wrt/PS. The game file that I attached is what I call a "wargame" or "test game". I wanted to see if I could successfully route 3 BPs to Free France, which I found out that I can't thanks to you, before I actually made the trade. I intend to send to 3 BPs to the USSR, which I also plan to verify through a test game before I actually make that deal too. To do that I'll need to put 3 CPs in each of the Norwegian and Arctic sea.

Be wary of ice in cold weather turns!

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1076
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 11/5/2020 5:24:32 PM   
rkr1958

quote:

quote:

quote:

Be wary of ice in cold weather turns!

Absolutely!

Ronnie

Post #: 1077
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/7/2020 8:31:29 PM   
Joseignacio

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I got this right: in WIF and if MWIF treats it the same... If France gets 4 corps to Germany at the start of the war, IIRW I can align any one country bordering with GE. If I am not wrong that can mean Yugoslavia, like I suffered once, but maybe Belgium or Netherland instead?

Of course this would mean +0.25 for GE as a production multiplier + 0,25 for one attack I have made in MWIF as well, wouldn't it? Should have read the MWIF books again, I promise I will.

(in reply to rkr1958)
Post #: 1078
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/7/2020 9:12:04 PM   
Centuur

No. You can only align Yugoslavia.

Peter

Post #: 1079
RE: New to the game - Basic Questions - 12/8/2020 11:06:16 AM   
Joseignacio

Ok, it must be because of the rules affecting the country itself, I see...

I had the impression it could be any because I had seen examples of other countries aligned this way, Irak or Persia, and Turkey... I believe always on the side of Axis.

Thanks

(in reply to Centuur)
Post #: 1080
Page:   <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School >> RE: New to the game - Basic Questions Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI