Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Redeeming Your Steam Key

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Redeeming Your Steam Key Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/12/2014 2:59:42 PM   
IainMcNeil

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=93585

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 11/19/2021 12:05:33 PM >

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Post #: 1
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/12/2014 4:20:03 PM   
FroBodine

Congratulations on getting Panzer Corps and all expansions on Steam. And, welcome to the surreal world of Steam forums. Your life will never be the same.

< Message edited by jglazier -- 3/12/2014 5:20:19 PM >

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 2
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/12/2014 4:23:11 PM   
U2

So I have my Steam serial...what do I do now?

EDIT: managed to figure it out

< Message edited by U2 -- 3/12/2014 5:54:16 PM >

(in reply to FroBodine)
Post #: 3
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/12/2014 4:29:59 PM   
mossicon

Excellent news! Thanks for this :)

Look forward to more Matrix games making the transition.

(in reply to U2)
Post #: 4
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/13/2014 4:33:41 AM   
Casinn

Congrats! worked well for me, but just to confirm I already own panzer corp and 1939 and 1940. Buying the rest of the add ons via Steam will presumably work seamlessly with that version, but will I be able to use those other years with my non steam version as well?

(will I get a Slitherine serial with the Steam purchase?)

Thanks!

(in reply to mossicon)
Post #: 5
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/14/2014 6:50:08 AM   
histgamer

So I always register my games on Matrix's website not Slitherine. The usernames I use between the two sites are different as well. I am having issues getting my steam key because when I try the recommended steps for the steam key it tells me the key is already registered... I assume because it's registered to my Matrix account?

(in reply to Casinn)
Post #: 6
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/14/2014 7:50:56 AM   
histgamer

Just saw over in Wargamer.com that you'll only accept Slitherine keys which I think is fine if you let people who've registered on Matrix also register on Slitherine. However, it seems so far that the activation system is smart enough to realize that a matrix key was already registered when trying to register on slitherine but not smart enough to use both matrix and slitherine keys.

Is there anyway to unregister a key from Matrix so it can then be moved over to Slitherine like a lot of games let you de-activate a license on one machine and move it?

< Message edited by flanyboy -- 3/14/2014 10:04:59 AM >

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 7
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/14/2014 11:29:53 AM   
IainMcNeil

@Casinn - we don't have a way to issue serials from Steam right now so if you want to register it both here and on Steam you need to buy from us.

@flanyboy - all serial numbers work as is clearly spelled out in this message. All you need to do is register them at Slitherine as per the instructions above. Where on the wargamer is it saying on Slitherine serials work as they are mistaken? You can register all your serials both here and on Slitherine. The system do not talk to each other. If your serial is already registered it means you've already registered it on Slitherine, likely in another account. E.g. if you play multiplayer it registers your serials to the username you use for multiplayer.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 8
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/14/2014 9:53:43 PM   
histgamer

Alright thanks Iain I guess it wasn't so clear to me. I'll try and see if I have another account. Thanks for the help again.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

@Casinn - we don't have a way to issue serials from Steam right now so if you want to register it both here and on Steam you need to buy from us.

@flanyboy - all serial numbers work as is clearly spelled out in this message. All you need to do is register them at Slitherine as per the instructions above. Where on the wargamer is it saying on Slitherine serials work as they are mistaken? You can register all your serials both here and on Slitherine. The system do not talk to each other. If your serial is already registered it means you've already registered it on Slitherine, likely in another account. E.g. if you play multiplayer it registers your serials to the username you use for multiplayer.

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 9
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/14/2014 10:18:37 PM   
VPaulus

Hi flanyboy,
If you have any difficulties in finding your older account just contact us support[at]slitherine.co.uk or open a ticket in Matrix. :)

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 10
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/14/2014 11:53:44 PM   
histgamer

I sent an email to Slitherine thanks VPaulus.

Oddly enough it let me register all my DLCs for Panzer Corps just not the main game.

< Message edited by flanyboy -- 3/15/2014 12:54:12 AM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 11
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/15/2014 1:00:01 AM   
Casinn

Thanks for the reply, I'll eventually get the rest of the dlc, so I'll get from matrix or Slitherine to make sure of compatibility both ways.

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 12
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/15/2014 11:10:54 PM   
histgamer

Slitherine support was speedy and great about getting my issue resolved, thanks guys!

(in reply to Casinn)
Post #: 13
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 6/16/2014 8:26:09 PM   
tgb

I purchased Panzer Corps:Afrika Corps as a standalone game. I just retrieved my Steam key from the Slitherine site, but when I tried to register it, Steam thought it was just an expansion and wouldn't let me unless I registered the base Panzer Corps game first.

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 14
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 12/10/2014 10:37:19 PM   
Qwixt

The same issue happens with Allied Corps. I only have Allied Corps, and when I go to steam to redeem key, it says that I need the base game Panzer Corps.

Is this something that can be fixed?

(in reply to tgb)
Post #: 15
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 6/3/2016 3:08:15 PM   
AlbertoC

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=72513

(in reply to Qwixt)
Post #: 16
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 6/3/2016 5:34:13 PM   
jwarrenw13

I just bought Allied Corps today on sale. When I tried to activate the product on Steam, it gave me a duplicate key message. Is this a result of the change in the system going on? Should I wait a couple of days? Or should I submit a support request? I am happy to wait a couple of days and try again. I wasn't planning on playing the game immediately.

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 17
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 6/3/2016 6:39:26 PM   
VPaulus

We believe it's related with the moving of the Slitherine site.
If you have redeemed a Steam key then please contact us tech support. If you haven't, please don't redeem a Steam key until we fix the issue.

(in reply to jwarrenw13)
Post #: 18
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 6/4/2016 12:57:37 PM   
Budge4

I bought all 3 US Corps packs from Matrix at the same time today, when I checked on Matrix site only one of them had been automatically registered (44-45), so I registered the other two on Matrix site, all seemed ok.

Then I went to Slitherine site, registered all 3 serials again, then went through the redeem key process to get the 3 steam keys, all seemed ok.

But when I activated them in Steam, 44-45 and 43 activated ok, but 42 comes up with a Steam Message about it being a Duplicate Product Code and has been used.

US Corps 42 is the only Pz Corps DLC showing as unbought in steam store?

Edit - Well after doing the redemming at what was the old page, I went to the new page that Iain links to above and "Get Steam Key" was still showing for US Corps 42 even though I had already redeemed a steam code for it on old page, so I used that steam code from the new page (it was a different code) and its activated ok now.

< Message edited by Budge4 -- 6/4/2016 1:42:20 PM >

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 19
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 6/4/2016 1:13:37 PM   
VPaulus

I'm sorry you are having problems with the site. We have recently made some changes to the Slitherine site, and unfortunately this has had a wider impact on other aspects of the site.
We are working to resolve the issues, so I will let you know when we have fixed this issue.
Sorry for the delay while we fixed this.
Those who have redeemed duplicated Steam keys need to contact us and open a helpdesk ticket:
http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/
All the others that haven't redeem a Steam key should wait the redeeming, until we say here that everything is working.

(in reply to Budge4)
Post #: 20
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 2/14/2017 11:57:44 PM   
Greybriar

I purchased Panzer Corps Grand Campaign Mega Pack '39 - '45 some time ago and want to install it on Steam but there is no Steam key for it on my Member's page. All the other Panzer Corps products on my Member's page have Steam keys.

Could you please help me with this?

This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 21
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 2/15/2017 3:58:34 PM   
Greybriar

I contacted Slitherine and got this reply:

The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is the compilation of Panzer Corps Grand Campaign DLC, so you'll need to register separately the serial number (????-????-????-????) on each of the 10 individual Grand Campaigns (Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '39, Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '40, Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '41, and so forth) in your Slitherine account and redeem Steam keys for each.

In order to activate the Grand Campaigns expansions on your Steam account, you'll need to do the following:

Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Do this for each of the 10 Grand Campaigns.

This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

(in reply to Greybriar)
Post #: 22
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 3/5/2017 1:55:48 PM   
resconq

This is a very bad way to do business.
I have spent hundreds of dollars on Matrix games, and now I cannot get a simple steam key for any of them.

I am directed to the slitherine pay site, where I am told my password is incorrect.
There isn't even a button to recover a lost password on that page.

Why did Matrix choose to go in this direction?
It shouldn't be made difficult for a loyal customer to recover steam keys for games purchased.

(in reply to Greybriar)
Post #: 23
Steam Key for Panzer Corps Gold ? - 5/5/2017 6:56:18 PM   
KarlXIIc

I have just bought Panzer Corps Gold at Slitherine. How do I get the Steam key ? It does not show a link to get steam key under my games as other titles ?

(in reply to resconq)
Post #: 24
RE: Steam Key for Panzer Corps Gold ? - 5/5/2017 9:35:07 PM   
wings7

quote:

ORIGINAL: saintus

I have just bought Panzer Corps Gold at Slitherine. How do I get the Steam key ? It does not show a link to get steam key under my games as other titles ?

Here are the instructions:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=72513

Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

(in reply to KarlXIIc)
Post #: 25
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 5/5/2017 9:56:58 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: resconq
I have spent hundreds of dollars on Matrix games, and now I cannot get a simple steam key for any of them.

Which game are you referring to? Anyway you can always open a helpdesk ticket, I'm sure we will be able to help you.
http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

quote:

I am directed to the slitherine pay site, where I am told my password is incorrect.
There isn't even a button to recover a lost password on that page.

If you want to reset your account's password, please do it at:
https://samelogin.slitherine.com/Account/ForgotPassword

quote:

Why did Matrix choose to go in this direction?

Matrix is Slitherine and Slitherine is Matrix.

quote:

It shouldn't be made difficult for a loyal customer to recover steam keys for games purchased.

It's not really that hard, as long you have properly registered the games.

(in reply to resconq)
Post #: 26
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 11/22/2020 9:47:30 PM   
VendoViper

I was wondering something. I bought Panzer Corps quite some time ago, and redeemed my steam key. Now flash forward to 2020, the game is now only on steam as “Panzer Corps Gold”, it’s only sold as gold, all of the DLC has been removed from the steam store, but I also can’t buy Panzer Corps Gold for myself because I already own it. However, when I load the game up I can’t access any of the dlc.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 27
RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key - 11/24/2021 10:17:01 AM   
hellcat23

2021 same problem as above. Redeeming Steam key for Panzer Corps says it installs Panzer Corps Gold but the grand campaign stuff is missing, soviet corps etc. No redeem steam key for Grand Campaign Mega Pack still.

Can we get a steam fix for owners of grand campaign content please?

(in reply to VendoViper)
Post #: 28
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Redeeming Your Steam Key Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI