Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Order of Battle: Pacific Screenshots Revealed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Order of Battle: Pacific Screenshots Revealed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Order of Battle: Pacific Screenshots Revealed - 3/17/2014 4:24:09 PM   
Surtur

Today, we are proud to share some screenshots taken from the current version of the upcoming game covering the Pacific War. The screenshots feature combat in some of the most famous battles of the Pacific like Guadalcanal, the Coral Sea and Pearl Harbor.

In Order of Battle: Pacific, you will be able to take command of both the American and Japanese armed forces in a dynamic series of campaigns for supremacy in this strategic Theater of Operations. Even if historical events will set the tempo of the war, the results of the player’s actions will directly alter the final outcome of this duel between the US and Japan.

Order of Battle Pacificis set to be released Summer 2014. Get more information on the game from its official product page

Post #: 1
RE: Order of Battle: Pacific Screenshots Revealed - 3/17/2014 5:13:02 PM   
Rodwonder

Nice shots! This is the game I'm waiting for... Is it going to be the entire Pacific Land campaign?

(in reply to Surtur)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Order of Battle: Pacific Screenshots Revealed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI