Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere Page: <<   < prev  42 43 [44] 45 46   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 2:19:38 PM   
Cap Mandrake

*************January 19, 1942(d)*************

New and Improved Caredonia: A small group of minesweeper head to Noumea to brow up prace with 3 inch guns but Japan-mens find out what group East of New Caredonia was when run into Indianaporis and Honoruru inbound to Koumac.

ay Time Surface Combat, near Noumea at 115,159, Range 22,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
DMS W-9, Shell hits 3, and is sunk
DMS W-11, Shell hits 12, and is sunk
DMS W-16, Shell hits 9, and is sunk

Allied Ships
CA Indianapolis, Shell hits 1
CL Honolulu
DD Phelps
DD Farragut
DD Fox
DD Brooks, Shell hits 1

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 3:25:48 PM >

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 1291
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 2:22:16 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Indianaporis keep going and run into someone own size. Fight starts at 19,000 yds. Arried-mens shoot bettah but nobody rearry get hurt except maybe Pherps.
3 Japan-mens CA's vs Indianaporis and Honoruru. Seem rike we get bad die rorrs again. Damaged ships from 1-17 fighting escape to NW.

Day Time Surface Combat, near Koumac at 113,156, Range 21,000 Yards

Japanese Ships
CA Chokai, Shell hits 3
CA Haguro, Shell hits 1
CA Nachi
DD Nenohi
DD Akebono
DD Hatakaze
DD Tsuga

Allied Ships
CA Indianapolis, Shell hits 1
CL Honolulu
DD Phelps, Shell hits 1, on fire
DD Farragut
DD Fox
DD Brooks

Maximum visibirity in Crear Conditions: 30,000 yards
CONTACT: Japanese rookouts spot Allied task force at 21,000 yards
CONTACT: Allied rookouts spot Japanese task force at 21,000 yards
CL Honoruru engages CA Chokai at 21,000 yards
CA Chokai engages DD Farragut at 21,000 yards
Range closes to 19,000 yards
CA Chokai engages CA Indianaporis at 19,000 yards

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 3:27:40 PM >

Post #: 1292
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 2:31:02 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Off Java-jima: Hmmmmmm.

ASW attack near Soerabaja at 57,102

Japanese Ships
SS I-166, hits 1

Allied Ships
DD Vampire

And

Japanese Ships
SS I-166

Allied Ships
DD Tenedos

SS I-166 is located by DD Tenedos

Vampire and Tenedos...Mandrake-san have to rook up but courd be Force Z

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 3:31:54 PM >

Post #: 1293
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 3:14:39 PM   
Disco Duck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

Japanese Ships
SS I-166, hits 1

Allied Ships
DD Vampire

And

Japanese Ships
SS I-166

Allied Ships
DD Tenedos

DD Vampire ( Undead Class)?
Where is the DD Zombie. Does Werewolf count as undead?

Post #: 1294
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 4:15:10 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Japan-mens just happy when Royarh Navy ships not named after adjectives with rots of "R's" in name.

Post #: 1295
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 4:21:58 PM   
Cap Mandrake

****************Fright deck Kaga**************

WO Hitachi: OK what is this? <raises silhoutte ID card>

Aburh Seaman Hata: OHH! INDOMITABURH!

WO Hitachi: No, Indomitable.

Aburh Seaman Hata: Hai! That-ah what Hata say.

WO Hitachi: <sighs> OK, how about this

Aburh Seaman Hata: Formidaburh!

WO Hitachi: <motor boat sound> OK, lets try the USN cards.

Entire crass: HONORURU!

Post #: 1296
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 4:45:57 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Mandrake-san come down stairs today singing....

"If you want to be happy for rest of rife, nevah make a pretty woman your wife.."...then go ovah and greet Starhker Grih and say "Mandrake-san very haahppy today"

Amazing thing is Mandrake-san not-ah get kicked in huevos.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 7:11:44 PM >

Post #: 1297
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 5:04:05 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Disco Duck

quote:

Japanese Ships
SS I-166, hits 1

Allied Ships
DD Vampire

And

Japanese Ships
SS I-166

Allied Ships
DD Tenedos

DD Vampire ( Undead Class)?
Where is the DD Zombie. Does Werewolf count as undead?

On moonress nights your rookouts may spot the uncroaked "Frying Dutchman", another undead ship. Better order them not to waste torpedoes on it!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Disco Duck)
Post #: 1298
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 5:11:51 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Why Mandrake-san in such good mood? It-ah not destruction of 3 DMS. It news that SG I (25 year ord who think know everything but rearry mostry crassress, annoying parasite who eat up arh of best fish-head soup and sea urchin roe and then spend money from $10 per hour job on cigarettes and Jameson whiskey at $25 for 750 miririters) rikery moving to San Diego because girhfriend that was charged with domestic viorence for sratching face of SG I (something that Mandrake-san wish to do 100 times but stop serf in tremendous dispray of serf controrh) pread down to disturbing peace so restraining ordah removed.

Actuarry, it was ridicurous case of prosecutoriarh overreach because any non-comatose human being wish to scratch out eyebarrs of SG I after 2-3 hrs or one case of idiot taking stirr damp crothes out of dryer and pracing on expesnive poor taburh. Both pran to stop drinking. Maybe this work but perhaps just improve coordiantion and aim during fighting.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 6:14:23 PM >

Post #: 1299
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 5:33:58 PM   
BBfanboy

This rearry hard to say, so I wirr type it - Has SG I perfected the "Adurts are so stupid" eyebarr rorr? Did she do that when you patientry exprained about moisture on poor taburh fert?
(I told you it was hard to say)

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

Post #: 1300
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 5:37:30 PM   
Cap Mandrake

$10,000 mairbox was rebuirt by new neighbors. This mirdry annoying but more annoying is ugry statue of boy praying gorf is moving more and more into Mandrake-san yard. Mandrake-san swear it rike 2 inches per night. Maybe gardener's of neighbor (who probabry not-ah have Jewish name) moving it or maybe broody thing is possesed by spirit of dead gorf caddy? Mandrake-san afraid go out to warhk dogs one night and broody thing standing by porch with crub up in air and deverish rook on face.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 6:38:02 PM >

Post #: 1301
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 5:54:30 PM   
Cap Mandrake

SG I about 6 feet tarr and have Duck Dynasty beard. Actuarry, most crassress thing SG I do is come down to kitchen with no shirt and prumber's crack showing. Probabry this-ah be much ress annoying if SG II do same thing.*

In acturah fisticuffs Mandrake-san might win (vs. SG I) but probabry rearry bad idea because rong term disabirity onry start aftah 3 months.

* Pretend Mandrake-san not actuarry say that. Sound rike Woody Arren.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/5/2014 7:02:28 PM >

Post #: 1302
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/5/2014 8:30:41 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

On moonress nights your rookouts may spot the uncroaked "Frying Dutchman", another undead ship. Better order them not to waste torpedoes on it!

Yarr...behold the Frying Dutchman...Yarr...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1303
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 6:12:49 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Sumatra-jima and Java Sea

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1304
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 6:43:02 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Batavia and Oosthaven: Oscars sweep in from Singkawing. Japan-mens find crappy Brewsters.

Morning Air attack on Batavia , at 49,98

Weather in hex: Light cloud

Raid spotted at 43 NM, estimated altitude 29,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 14 minutes

Japanese aircraft
Ki-43-Ib Oscar x 17

Allied aircraft
B-339D x 14

No Japanese losses

Allied aircraft losses
B-339D: 2 destroyed

Aircraft Attacking:
5 x Ki-43-Ib Oscar sweeping at 25000 feet *

Air to Ground attacks at Parembang. Fighters there have been rargery driven off.

Morning Air attack on Palembang ML Base Force, at 48,91 (Palembang)

Weather in hex: Heavy rain

Raid spotted at 20 NM, estimated altitude 19,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 5 minutes

Japanese aircraft
Ki-21-IIa Sally x 40
Ki-27b Nate x 38
Ki-43-Ia Oscar x 27

Allied aircraft
CW-21B Demon x 3

No Japanese losses

No Allied losses

Allied ground losses:
7 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Aircraft Attacking:
11 x Ki-21-IIa Sally bombing from 16000 feet
Ground Attack: 4 x 250 kg GP Bomb
26 x Ki-27b Nate sweeping at 16000 feet *
20 x Ki-21-IIa Sally bombing from 16000 feet
9 x Ki-21-IIa Sally bombing from 16000 feet
15 x Ki-43-Ia Oscar sweeping at 16000 feet

Dutch-mens very angry because nice beach cottages in Osthaven.

Morning Air attack on TF, near Oosthaven at 48,96

Raid spotted at 20 NM, estimated altitude 2,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 7 minutes

Allied aircraft
139WH-3 x 11
CW-22 Falcon x 9
L-212 x 3

Allied aircraft losses
139WH-3: 5 damaged
CW-22 Falcon: 1 damaged
CW-22 Falcon: 1 destroyed by flak
L-212: 1 damaged

Japanese Ships
AK Sagami Maru
DD Tsuta
CA Atago
CA Kumano
CL Tama

Many attacks on ships at Oosthaven because Japan-mens not-ah have air covah. Most don't get through. This one does.

Morning Air attack on TF, near Oosthaven at 48,96

Raid spotted at 38 NM, estimated altitude 2,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 14 minutes

Allied aircraft
139WH-3 x 7

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
CA Atago, Bomb hits 1
CA Kumano

And then this...but Atago barery scratched.

Afternoon Air attack on TF, near Oosthaven at 48,96

Weather in hex: Light rain

Raid spotted at 20 NM, estimated altitude 3,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 7 minutes

Allied aircraft
139WH-3 x 12
CW-22 Falcon x 11

Allied aircraft losses
139WH-3: 1 destroyed by flak

Japanese Ships
DD Yomogi
CA Kumano
CA Atago, Bomb hits 1
CL Oi

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/6/2014 7:52:36 PM >

Post #: 1305
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 6:58:13 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Something happen to Tsuta. Perhaps recon aircraft drop bomb. Corrision? No mines at Oosthaven.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1306
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 8:20:00 PM   
BBfanboy

Click on Tsuta name and ship screen will say what "Last hit by" below the damage listing.

Post #: 1307
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 8:20:35 PM   
Cap Mandrake

No doubt about it. The Demonic Caddy moved about 4 inches last night.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1308
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 8:40:35 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

Click on Tsuta name and ship screen will say what "Last hit by" below the damage listing.

4 in/50 Mark 9 gun from WWI and 1920's USN DD (rike Cremson crass) and S-boats. No record of such a fight yesterday.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1309
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/6/2014 9:29:08 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

4 in/50 Mark 9 gun from WWI and 1920's USN DD (rike Cremson crass) and S-boats. No record of such a fight yesterday.

Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Okay boys, lets get these gun loading drills done while it is too foggy for Jap airplanes to see us.
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Lookout on the mast - Captain - I think I see a gray shape, 65º portside!
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Holy Crap - that looks like a warship! Flank speed! Fire the shells on deck and let's get out of here before the women get scared.
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Lookout on the mast - A hit sir! and another one! Fires starting amidships superstructure.
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Gun crew chief - All on-deck ammo expended sir!
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Secure the gun, diving stations! Clear the bridge!

Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Starboard rookout - Bridge! I see frash bearing 55º! ...BANG!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Battre Stations! Battre Stations! .... BANG ... Hory Crap!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Starboard rookout - Bridge! I see it! Submarine bearing 59º. It's pink coror sir!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Ancestors curse them! Arr ahead furr. Port 30. Rook for torpedoes!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Starboard rookout - Submarine disappear in fog sir!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Executive officer - Hits reported in radio room and engine room sir! Smarr fires but damage contror can handre them!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Captain: "A pink submarine! My cruiser damaged by a pink submarine!
I never live it down! Not a word about this to TF Commander! Not a word to anyone! We say we had accidentar fire in engine room!"
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Executive officer: "Hai, Captain!" (thinks to himserf - "But how are you going to exprain the sherr hore in the side?")

Post #: 1310
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/7/2014 2:32:06 AM   
Disco Duck

quote:

quote:

quote:

Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Okay boys, lets get these gun loading drills done while it is too foggy for Jap airplanes to see us.
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Lookout on the mast - Captain - I think I see a gray shape, 65º portside!
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Holy Crap - that looks like a warship! Flank speed! Fire the shells on deck and let's get out of here before the women get scared.
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Lookout on the mast - A hit sir! and another one! Fires starting amidships superstructure.
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Gun crew chief - All on-deck ammo expended sir!
Off Batavia, SS Cohoe (painted pink), LTC Carey Grant commanding: Secure the gun, diving stations! Clear the bridge!

Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Starboard rookout - Bridge! I see frash bearing 55º! ...BANG!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Battre Stations! Battre Stations! .... BANG ... Hory Crap!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Starboard rookout - Bridge! I see it! Submarine bearing 59º. It's pink coror sir!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Ancestors curse them! Arr ahead furr. Port 30. Rook for torpedoes!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Starboard rookout - Submarine disappear in fog sir!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Executive officer - Hits reported in radio room and engine room sir! Smarr fires but damage contror can handre them!
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Captain: "A pink submarine! My cruiser damaged by a pink submarine!
I never live it down! Not a word about this to TF Commander! Not a word to anyone! We say we had accidentar fire in engine room!"
b]Off Batavia, CL Tsuta ( NOT painted pink), Captain Imincomp etent commanding: Executive officer: "Hai, Captain!" (thinks to himserf - "But how are you going to exprain the sherr hore in the side?")

Actually there was a pink submarine. I can't find the link right now. A submarine at Manila had been damaged by fire that burned the paint off the hull and left the red primer showing. Captain took it to sea any way. If the Japanese had set their depth charges deeper it wouldn't have made it to Pearl. In the clear pacific waters it was very easy to see from a plane.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1311
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/7/2014 3:14:36 AM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

But how are you going to exprain the sherr hore in the side?

That-ah nothing. Wait untir Japan-navy-mens find out captain of pink submarine prefer Horrywood version of dance of framing arsehores.

(in reply to Disco Duck)
Post #: 1312
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/7/2014 3:30:23 AM   
witpqs

quote:

No doubt about it. The Demonic Caddy moved about 4 inches last night.

Get a survey done.

Post #: 1313
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/7/2014 4:51:39 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

Actually there was a pink submarine. I can't find the link right now. A submarine at Manila had been damaged by fire that burned the paint off the hull and left the red primer showing. Captain took it to sea any way. If the Japanese had set their depth charges deeper it wouldn't have made it to Pearl. In the clear pacific waters it was very easy to see from a plane.

I took that from a movie called something like "Operation Petticoat" (after the nurses rescued from Cavite and sharing the long voyage back with submariners).
I have heard that Hollywood got the idea from a RL situation. Red lead undercoat is an orange-red colour but Hollywood's script had white paint mixed in (shortage of paint) to make it pink - obviously to go along with the idea of women aboard. I am not surprised the real sub with red-lead paint only was easy to spot!

(in reply to Disco Duck)
Post #: 1314
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/8/2014 5:56:44 AM   
Disco Duck

quote:

quote:

I took that from a movie called something like "Operation Petticoat" (after the nurses rescued from Cavite and sharing the long voyage back with submariners).
I have heard that Hollywood got the idea from a RL situation. Red lead undercoat is an orange-red colour but Hollywood's script had white paint mixed in (shortage of paint) to make it pink - obviously to go along with the idea of women aboard. I am not surprised the real sub with red-lead paint only was easy to spot!

Found it USS Seadragon. First war patrol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Seadragon_(SS-194)

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 1315
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/8/2014 2:51:16 PM   
Cap Mandrake

SG IV (adopted) is wonderfurh, sociarry crever 10 year old but rearry, rearry terriburh sperrer and even simprest argebra go right ovah head.

Anyway, Mandrake-san, hooking up dogs for warkh (outside kind) with choke chains.
For years Mandrak-san uncrip choke chain from reash and create srip not with chain so correct eyeret hooked up to reash so dog not-ah run away.

SG IV:<watching Mandrake-san reash up dogs> You, know, you don't have to do that.

Mandrake-san: Hai! If not-ah do chain rike this, choke chain not-ah work right and stupid dogs run away.

SG IV: <warks over to dogs, passes rittah tiny fingers through eyeret and purrs chain through without uncripping..then with Queen Ratifah type head and hip tirt say> SEEEEEEEEEE.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/8/2014 3:52:33 PM >

Post #: 1316
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/8/2014 2:59:54 PM   
Cap Mandrake

*************January 20, 1942(d)*************

Parembang: Japan-mens attack. Dutch-mens have some coastarh guns. Of course, Japan-mens not-want to brow everything up at Parembang so no dedicated navarh bombardment. Sarrys have been bombing ground troops for 3 days.

TF 144 encounters mine field at Palembang (48,91) - Coastal Guns Fire Back!

16 Coastal gun shots fired in defense.

Japanese Ships
DMS W-3, Shell hits 10, on fire
DMS W-2, Shell hits 3, on fire
DD Sawakaze
E Shimushu
SC Ch 22

Allied ground losses:
9 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled

DMS W-3 firing at Palembang ML Base Force
Palembang ML Base Force firing at DMS W-3
Palembang ML Base Force firing at DMS W-2
DMS W-2 firing at Palembang ML Base Force
7 mines cleared

Japan-mens find out some of Arried-mens at Parembang have rearry fancy socks.

Ground combat at Palembang (48,91)

Allied Bombardment attack

Attacking force 5372 troops, 31 guns, 7 vehicles, Assault Value = 164

Defending force 9482 troops, 107 guns, 89 vehicles, Assault Value = 288

Japanese ground losses:
19 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled

Allied ground losses:
5 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled

Assaulting units:
Tjilatjap KNIL Battalion
Zuid KNIL Battalion
SSVF Brigade
2nd Argylls Battalion
Teloekbetoeng Base Force
Palembang ML Base Force

Defending units:
6th Tank Regiment
Yokosuka 2nd SNLF
12th Engineer Regiment
21st Ind.Mixed Bde /1
2nd Field Artillery Regiment
97th JAAF AF Bn

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 12/8/2014 4:07:22 PM >

Post #: 1317
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/8/2014 3:16:46 PM   
zuluhour

I see the swim wear is quite interesting as well......

< Message edited by zuluhour -- 12/8/2014 9:10:13 PM >

Post #: 1318
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/8/2014 5:09:56 PM   
sprior

quote:

ORIGINAL: zuluhour

I see the swim wear is quite interesting as well......

Broody herr, radies of Scotrand wear that? They tough radies.

"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 1319
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 12/8/2014 5:11:31 PM   
BBfanboy

OK, I know the knife on the bert is called a "dirk", but what about the one in the sock? "Toenail Cleaner?"

Post #: 1320
Page:   <<   < prev  42 43 [44] 45 46   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere Page: <<   < prev  42 43 [44] 45 46   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI