Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere Page: <<   < prev  52 53 [54] 55 56   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/6/2015 4:45:24 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Well, the first of 26 cousins (on my parents side) had this fantastic wedding in Sun Valley at a massive home on the Big Wood. Fantastic band, scotch and cigar bar, rivers of alkyhol.

I'm afraid the gauntlet has been thrown. She is the second cousin to "fall". The arms race is on.

(in reply to Argos)
Post #: 1591
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/6/2015 4:51:26 PM   
Lecivius

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

Well, the first of 26 cousins (on my parents side) had this fantastic wedding in Sun Valley at a massive home on the Big Wood. Fantastic band, scotch and cigar bar, rivers of alkyhol.

I'm afraid the gauntlet has been thrown. She is the second cousin to "fall". The arms race is on.

Man, this is gonna get expensive I think you need to invite the forumites as well, just for head count

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 1592
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/6/2015 4:55:09 PM   
Chijohnaok2

quote:

You are entering an unmapped minefield, without the benefit of a mine detector.

Move carefully through that.

The arms race of the Cold War bankrupted one side (The Soviets) and created a lot of (political) dissent on the other side (United States).

The only factor that may work to your benefit is timing.

The cost of each wedding will likely escalate, in the effort to one-up to previous one.
Try to get "your" wedding in earlier rather than later, so as not to be caught in the ever increasing costs.
Either that or see if you can schedule "your" wedding immediately after the wedding your Cousin Eddie throws.

Even if yours does not match up to some of the prior weddings, it will look good in comparison with the most recent one.

< Message edited by chijohnaok -- 2/6/2015 6:03:09 PM >

Feel free to drop by and chat about whatever is on your mind.

Post #: 1593
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/6/2015 5:14:37 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Mandrake-san standing outside of party tent in Sun Varrey and 18 year ord nephew comes up with ear to ear grin and brushing of face...and obvious etiorogy...rock grass furr of scotch.

Nephew-san: Hey, uncurh Mandrake-san how to drink this?

Mandrake-san: Srower.

(in reply to Chijohnaok2)
Post #: 1594
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/7/2015 6:09:40 PM   
Chickenboy

Captain-san,

You-ah rand in San Francisco yet? What-ah happening in this war?

Post #: 1595
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/7/2015 6:52:17 PM   
witpqs

quote:

I think the way birds send off their young is better. Think it over.

Post #: 1596
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/7/2015 7:56:17 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Captain-san,

You-ah rand in San Francisco yet? What-ah happening in this war?

We have-ah week off. One of Arried officahs go on camping trip, probabry get taken by sartie

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1597
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 8:54:09 AM   
sprior

Surery not?

Attachment (1)

"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Post #: 1598
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 11:55:21 AM   
Chickenboy

One-ah wonders where they get so many rabia as to be abre to open supahmarket!

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 1599
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 1:57:21 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Mandrake-san go to rabia supermarket once. Auntie Wong's Dance Emporium in Bangkok. Pretty fun.

Post #: 1600
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 2:02:14 PM   
Cap Mandrake

**********Feb. 6, 1942(d)*********

2 days in row, Hiryu miss damaged Austraria-mens CL somewhere in Corar Sea.

KB move down near to New Zearand to see if catch anything at Auckrand. Apparentry not. Arso covering randing at Norfork Isrand. This go werr. No white devirs.

Post #: 1601
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 2:03:28 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Suva: New Zearand-mens about ready to crack. Japan-mens take day off to wash baggy underwears.

Post #: 1602
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 2:04:18 PM   
sprior

quote:

Mandrake-san go to rabia supermarket once. Auntie Wong's Dance Emporium in Bangkok. Pretty fun.

Ah yes, Auntie Wongs - so-called because can't go wong there. At reast not with enough yen.

- Nigel Molesworth.

Post #: 1603
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 2:08:26 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Oz: White devirs abandon Bundaberg. This-ah big surprise. Probabry they worry aboat navarh bombardment or they spot Japan-mens recon pranes ovah Maryborough and worry that Japan-mens rand behind them which was exacatarry what pranning.

Not-ah sure what arr of white devirs doing in woods W of Bundaberg

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 2/9/2015 3:12:17 PM >

Post #: 1604
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 3:00:34 PM   
sprior

White devirs in woods crapping

- Nigel Molesworth.

Post #: 1605
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 3:16:44 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Bangkok? Hope-ah not too badry?

Post #: 1606
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 3:17:59 PM   
Chickenboy

Chickenboy-san want to know which prace crazier: The area around Crark airbase (prior to 1990s crosure), Bangkok or Singapore? Tough choice...

ETA: No-ah recommend rooking pictures of Angeres city from work.

< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 2/9/2015 4:25:18 PM >

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1607
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 4:08:21 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

quote:

Ah yes, Auntie Wongs - so-called because can't go wong there. At reast not with enough yen.

Hai! That-ah thing about China-womans. Nevah stop tarking but rearry good at business. Crappy drivuhs too. Armost as bad as Korea-womans.

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 1608
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 4:14:06 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Editrix Note: I would warn the participants, the patience of the editorial board is NOT without its limits. Neither will the punsihment be light if consistent policy violations continue. This kind of late Pleistocene ribald material would have been rejected by Lenny Bruce.

Post #: 1609
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 4:27:04 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Hai! This-ah make The Interview rook rike scripted by Mistah Noerh Coward.

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 2/9/2015 5:27:18 PM >

Post #: 1610
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 4:32:08 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

White devirs in woods crapping

**************25 m W of Bundaberg, a wooded area, formerly pristine**********

18 Div, Chief Medical Officuh, Irish guy: <sniffs> Sweet Baby Jesus and the Virgin Mary! Oh dear, it's cholera, I'm afraid. Please tell me you followed my order not to serve any more raw oysters......

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 2/9/2015 5:39:53 PM >

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 1611
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 4:39:35 PM   
Cap Mandrake

*************Seaside Virra, Truk Ragoon************

FAM: <reading documents> Hory crap! Hearth code vioration. From Queensrand Hearth Department? What-ah Herr is Queensrand?

Jimmy "Too Tarr": In Austraria, sir. It seems there was some type of irregarh discahrge of ravatory waste from Nagato during bombardment.

FAM:Oh yeah? Werr, Queensrand Hearth Department can stick up fine where sun not-ah shine. It-ah Goddman war. If Queensrand Hearth Department think this-ah bad, wait tirr Jpaan-mens brow up Brisbane.

Post #: 1612
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 4:58:32 PM   
Mike McCreery

Dont even get me started on the Geradton HOA :]

Post #: 1613
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 6:41:08 PM   
sprior

quote:

Editrix Note: I would warn the participants, the patience of the editorial board is NOT without its limits. Neither will the punsihment be light if consistent policy violations continue. This kind of late Pleistocene ribald material would have been rejected by Lenny Bruce.

Broody herr! Run out of prasticine. Wirr Pray-Doh do?

- Nigel Molesworth.

Post #: 1614
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/9/2015 9:08:52 PM   
alaviner

quote:

quote:

Broody herr! Run out of prasticine. Wirr Pray-Doh do?

Me thinks Silly-Putty would be a bedder sustitute.

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 1615
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/10/2015 4:38:57 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Burma: SPrior-san bombard Rangoon rast night with cruisers. Brow things up pretty good but Mikuma
hit-ah mine and herr of ort of watah come in. Imperiar Guards Division and 3 regiments or artirrary arrive at Rangoon and not even tired.

Whoevah Engrish generarh at Rangoon probabry have to wash underwear..or perhaps have varet with brown skin do it.

Possiburh inbound Royarh Navy near Andaman Isrand

(in reply to alaviner)
Post #: 1616
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/11/2015 12:53:18 AM   
Cap Mandrake

***********Sick Bay************

<14 y/o is not eating breakfast when he takes his ADD meds so he is losing weight. He is sitting on the table with his usual sullen look. Mom is in the room and 8 year old sister>

FAM: So tell me why you are having trouble eating breakfast.

Sullen 14 year old: Well, on Tuesday I have zero period. It starts at 6:45 so I have to get up at 5:45. It's cold so I can't do my hair.....

<now, so far he is making a pretty good case because 5:45 is torture for a 14 year old....and doing hsi hair might seem trivial to us but not a 14 year old.......but he has a hole card he hasn't played yet..he continues>

.....and I always have morning wood

Post #: 1617
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/12/2015 8:00:32 PM   
sprior

We capture Rangoon. Arries run away!

- Nigel Molesworth.

Post #: 1618
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/12/2015 8:17:51 PM   
Lecivius

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Chickenboy-san want to know which prace crazier: The area around Crark airbase (prior to 1990s crosure), Bangkok or Singapore? Tough choice...

ETA: No-ah recommend rooking pictures of Angeres city from work.

O city

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1619
RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-pr... - 2/13/2015 7:27:01 PM   
Cap Mandrake

********Airfield, Port Blair, Andaman Is., Feb. 8, 1942(d)********

<a squadron of PB4Y are being armed each with a dozen angry looking 5.25 inch rockets. A crate is stenciled "M&MAR--M&M Aircraft Rockets--DO NOT DROP IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU">

Extremely confident young sergeant in nicely pressed uniform: ....right, so we recommend a glide attack at 30 degree from 1000 ft and when the reticule lines up you let them go..provided you are in range.

Pilot: How do we know we are in range.

Extremely confident young sergeant in nicely pressed uniform: Right, if you take blast or shrapnel damage from your weapons then you were too close. Any other questions?....Good, now remember those golf course lots for any crew that achieve more than 30% hits.

Post #: 1620
Page:   <<   < prev  52 53 [54] 55 56   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere Page: <<   < prev  52 53 [54] 55 56   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI