Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Private beta test ATG v2.20

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: Private beta test ATG v2.20 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Private beta test ATG v2.20 - 7/19/2014 11:03:22 AM   
gingerbread

Some very minor nit to pick:

Two spelling errors when bringing up the compare list: (These are spelt correctly in the tech screen)

Torpedo bomber should be spelt Bomber to get the correct sorting order
Guerila IV should be Guerilla IV

Tank Anti Infantry tech should have a tank as picture, not an infantry man. It does affect tanks, right?

The Tank Combat tech mentions specifically that it has impact on custom designs. Is this impact exclusive to the Combat tech or does it apply to Tank Infantry and T Mobility as well? It is confusing when only one of the techs have this wording in its description.

AT should be affected by the Tank Combat techs. Better barrel, ammo and sights should benefit AT.
Infantry will suffer if they cannot keep up in the arms race.

(in reply to harley9699)
Post #: 31
RE: Private beta test ATG v2.20 - 7/22/2014 8:19:42 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: gingerbread

Some very minor nit to pick:

Two spelling errors when bringing up the compare list: (These are spelt correctly in the tech screen)

Tank Anti Infantry tech should have a tank as picture, not an infantry man. It does affect tanks, right?

The Tank Combat tech mentions specifically that it has impact on custom designs. Is this impact exclusive to the Combat tech or does it apply to Tank Infantry and T Mobility as well? It is confusing when only one of the techs have this wording in its description.

AT should be affected by the Tank Combat techs. Better barrel, ammo and sights should benefit AT.

quote:

Ginger! thanks for the feedback and bug reports.

The tank combat tech exclusively influence tank models. You raise a valid point here. And I am making note for a next version.

However please understand that the releases of new versions of the New Dawn game are BETA by nature. They are an extra provided to an existing game. I plan to perfect it, but it might take time. It is a work in progress and one of the reasons I have released the new feature is to see if modders might be able to work with it as well.

Best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to gingerbread)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: Private beta test ATG v2.20 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI