Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific Diversity Mod.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific Diversity Mod. Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 5:27:23 PM   
Blackstork

Btw Ergreagd released as normal race : (no Character system Beyond features yet and some pedia fixes required)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kc5tv23lktk5e/Beyond_Pre-Alpha_Release_-_Ergreagd_Race_without_CS

Xhumans 1.00.16 are about to be released today later :)

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 91
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 7:34:36 PM   
Blackstork

1.00.16 Released - XHumans joins Alien Immersion Crew!

XHuman
DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tea03jy5ik3mvqj/Alien_Immersion_-_Extended_V_1.00.16_XHuman.zip

DW:U OST - DistantWorldsTheme_Legends
Steve Roach - Living The Dream
Kangding Ray - Palisades
SW:U OST - Utopia
Biosphere - Genkai-1
Duane Pitre - Feel Free
Subheim - Space Corridor
DW:U OST - Boldstroke
Mira Calix - Sparrow
Sabled Sun - Singularity
Sabled Sun - Shattered
Suero - Wire Fence
Ryoji Ikeda - Data.Matrix
Biosphere - Genkai-1

Whole 16 race UI only package/no soundtrack (i really advie to try it with soundtrack tho)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6dqbarn3pixe2i/Alien_Immersion__UI_Package_Release_1-16_for_1.9.5.6.zip

Also i advise to try out it with Ergreagd package - its finely done - look post above / race from issue 1.00.15

PS> PAragonExile - i hope it match your expectations. I may release later litle hotfix for that injector - to make it bigger. But - its up, Banobirdies next.

< Message edited by Blackstork -- 7/28/2014 8:37:34 PM >

(in reply to Freyland)
Post #: 92
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:02:15 PM   
ParagonExile

:D

My thanks.

What's with the tubes and medical equipment though? The picture should reflect their race image and backstory, and they really aren't relevant to the race in the game's setting. The only link is their origin story, where they were quarantined, but that didn't define their image. They should be portrayed as slightly more sinister-looking, but by-and-large Human and easy to identify with. Now they look too much like psychos and in my opinion, victims.

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 93
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:24:14 PM   
Blackstork

Corrected

Uploading new files, soon will be up
I like this one , i wont change
thats a virus, thats a boy

(in reply to ParagonExile)
Post #: 94
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:26:19 PM   
Comradelucifer

Awesome Looking! Can't wait!

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 95
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:26:34 PM   
Blackstork

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4nkpj4twfgz2xm7/Alien_Immersion__UI_Package_Release_1-16_for_1.9.5.6.zip

Ui only pack with hotfix, Race-specific with soundtrack soon will be up

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 96
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:27:51 PM   
ParagonExile

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blackstork
I like this one , i wont change

;-;

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 97
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:32:22 PM   
Blackstork

you dont like new version?
Its a virus, boy
What do you expect. Tell me what you see , i am inviting you to be a co-modder brainstorm wise.
I will do, i need ideas fo X Humans. Virus - i think its ok?
I just dont see something that is doable and something relevant.
I like how i made the head, its similar to original one but with some modifications, occulars etc...
Also XHumans quite benevolent. I dont see them like sinister type.

Once i will get to Character Generation for them then i will do tons of art, then i will readjust it, but i am quite ok with how it looks......for now , at least.... doing alot of trial-error is not good time wise for this mod, and if there any correction will be they will come during looking on current version.

< Message edited by Blackstork -- 7/28/2014 9:36:17 PM >

Post #: 98
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:37:13 PM   
ParagonExile

The face should be similar to the race image (Looking down in a sinister manner, attractive woman) with a shadow covering the right of her face, left from our perspective (the character button). Give her glowing red/blue eyes or another cybernetic implant. They won't look evil, just different.

Then, they're superficially like Humans, but there's a very clear difference. I think that's the theme of the race.

Of course this is only my opinion, it's just something to keep in mind.

< Message edited by ParagonExile -- 7/28/2014 9:38:06 PM >

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 99
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:39:24 PM   
Blackstork

She have implant on left eye... and this image is very similar to original - simply resolution required for those buttons is VERY small, you wont see small details. Also on original she dont have glowing eyes. They are just humans genetically DNA reconstructed/changed.

Post #: 100
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:40:30 PM   
ParagonExile

quote:

She have implant on left eye... and this image is very similar to original - simply resolution required for those buttons is VERY small, you wont see small details. Also on original she dont have glowing eyes. They are just humans genetically DNA reconstructed/changed.

I know, but you have artistic license :3

You know what? You can keep it the way you like, I'll make a personal variant. Focus on making new races, not catering to this old fool.

< Message edited by ParagonExile -- 7/28/2014 9:40:56 PM >

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 101
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:41:10 PM   
Blackstork

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s4hd7gk2dh5sw7d/Alien_Immersion_-_Extended_V_1.00.16_XHuman.zip

Update on race package with soundtrack is up

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 102
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:42:30 PM   
Blackstork

quote:

ORIGINAL: ParagonExile

quote:

I know, but you have artistic license :3

You know what? You can keep it the way you like, I'll make a personal variant. Focus on making new races, not catering to this old fool.

please show me what you mean, if you can, i will see and may be hotfix in next release, or just redo this way.
I did it the way i , as artist, see them.
My personal pov, and thats a fate of artists - to do things as their eyes see things :P

Post #: 103
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:51:19 PM   
ParagonExile

Combine this;

with this;

A glow. Sinsiter, slightly alien and visibly different.

< Message edited by ParagonExile -- 7/28/2014 9:59:14 PM >

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 104
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:55:34 PM   
Blackstork

But
1. Their color is Red, and red actually associated with genetic mutation, while blue with cybernetic.
Those are more cybernetish. I actually like the Dull Red XHuman theme. All i might do is to make their face darker, and add RED , yeah , RED glow in their eyes.

Also they have implant, on their eye, and its nicely dawn, with red glass occular and grid but as you see those resolutions wont pass such details

Post #: 105
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 8:59:09 PM   
ParagonExile

Ahh damn my second picture is gone.

:(

But yeah, sounds great! :D I like their red theme as well.

< Message edited by ParagonExile -- 7/28/2014 9:59:47 PM >

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 106
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 9:43:00 PM   
Blackstork

Ui files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3uvk690j0qbl24a/Alien_Immersion_-_Extended_V_1.00.16_XHuman_Sinister.zip

More Sinister Version of XHuman

I keeping old version on main page with providing this linky as well for ones who want to be more sinister XHuman.

< Message edited by Blackstork -- 7/28/2014 10:48:37 PM >

Post #: 107
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/28/2014 10:06:28 PM   
ParagonExile

Awwwww yis!

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 108
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/30/2014 9:34:30 PM   
Blackstork

Ok 1.00.17 is up with Banoserit entering our group picture, i wont update group donload yet, so Banoserit will be separate, i will update group dload once i get 1.00.18 done - for now full one race package with ST and UI

Banoserit
DL LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8cby4naf5fapgpd/Alien_Immersion_-_Extended_V_1.00.17_Banoserit.zip

Sabled Sun - Singularity
SANKT OTTEN - Sequencer Liebe
DistantWorldsTheme_Legends
Autechre - known(1)
Duane Pitre- Feel Free Section II
Sabled Sun - Shattered
Phase - Set The Controls To The Heart Of The Sun
Foehn - Funeral in Space
Autechre - VI Scose Poise
Autechre - known(1)
Kanding Ray - OR
Gripping
Shadows

Also, ParagonExile rejoice, after some though in next group UI only package i will include sinister XHumans, because i think they will better more different from humans for my Beyond project.

Another also - i updated queue (always 4th post in the thread), next guys will be Sluken and Humans.

< Message edited by Blackstork -- 7/30/2014 10:37:15 PM >

(in reply to Freyland)
Post #: 109
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/30/2014 10:00:12 PM   
ParagonExile

:D

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 110
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/31/2014 8:46:06 AM   
lurchi

Cool stuff.

Post #: 111
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/31/2014 9:29:29 AM   
Tcby

Wow, so cool!

(in reply to lurchi)
Post #: 112
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 7/31/2014 9:32:27 AM   
Blackstork

(in reply to Tcby)
Post #: 113
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/2/2014 12:07:51 PM   
Blackstork

1.00.18 issue is up

Sluken
DL LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1d6gltdz6d355y/Alien_Immersion_-_Extended_V_1.00.18_Sluken.zip

Halgrath - Consecreation
Empusae - Sphre Des Bois
Sephiroth - A Map Of Eden Before The Storms
DAVID TOOP&SCANNER&IO3 - LIVE AT OPEN FRAME
Sephiroth - Wolftribes
Halgrath - Epic Journey and Oblivion
Sephiroth - The Clock of Distant Dreams
Worms of the Earth - 2nd Jhna (Dimension of Consciousness )
DW:U OST - DistantWorldsTheme_ROTS
DW:U OST - Shadows
Gescom - Slow Acid
Autechre - Iera

United all issues 1-18 into one UI only package:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ziur8dzoodvfj0/Alien_Immersion__UI_Package_Release_1-18_for_1.9.5.6.zip
No soundtracks here, so for sountracks please check race specific packages

3. Changed main used design for XHuman, now default design is more sinister one.

4. Next ones in queue are Humans, Boskara and Such-Oos.

5. I might merge projects. Separate instalation will be possible, at least with race-specific packs but initial package may merge with Beyond releases in future.
This been driven by desire to promote simultaneously both projects, aim for megamod in work, unify and make more considerable and easy to do releases, and just focus all my work into main big project. I will maintain this thread, and discussion for puproses of UI/ST only and as progression thread, in same way as it is, and same style race-specific ST+UI packs, but unified release will be merged with more features from Beyond project once he passes alpha stage. Ones who will want UI only pack will suffice with coppying assets from images/ui/chrome of future unified theme into theme they want to apply UI part.

< Message edited by Blackstork -- 8/2/2014 2:28:46 PM >

(in reply to Freyland)
Post #: 114
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/2/2014 1:30:09 PM   
Blackstork

Ah and i would like to poll community alittle :
what your top 3 favorite from ones who are done, and what your top 3 anticipated ones which are not done yet?

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 115
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/2/2014 2:22:38 PM   
ParagonExile

I like the Banoserit, XHumans and Keskudon the most.

I want to see the Shakturi, Yor and Humans. The Shakturi in EU are so badass.

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 116
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/3/2014 11:54:20 AM   
Blackstork

I will put Yor next in the queue after ones who alreayd planned
Humans are next (very soon!)
Current queue look likes :
Humans, Boskara, Yor, Such-Oos, Yereni, Veresia, Dlakar, Laaran. (last ones are Beyond races which will be released with their UIs designed)
If there some strong desires i can put some Vanilla/Extended pool race before Beyond ones.

Also, others - you have some oppinion - participate in poll, this helps me to prioritize/analyse things i do. :)

About shakturi - its not human played race. So designing Shakturi UI will not do any immersion gain... i will do one once i finished with all 46 races tho.

< Message edited by Blackstork -- 8/3/2014 12:58:40 PM >

Post #: 117
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/3/2014 5:05:20 PM   
Blackstork

Some reshuffle - Humans planned for tomorrow, Then i will start to release all remained Beyond races, and will put Yor/Boskara between /after them
Full race package 1-18 issues already part of integrated Beyond project release.
Next week will be quite alot of new stuff since i am aiming to release all Beyond species.

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 118
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/5/2014 8:51:11 PM   
Blackstork

Sorry mates, promised release postponed to this weekend, due my intencive work on Beyond project and new plans for release i added recently (first atempt of integration of Icemanias work with Beyond pack), after i release Beyond ALPHA.4, upload it and leave it for trying/testing/tasting/exploring, i will advance on this project doing Humans, Yor, Such-Oos and Dlakar on this weekend.

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 119
RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific D... - 8/6/2014 5:11:00 AM   
AKicebear

I just wanted to add that I'm really looking forward to the final version of this mod - so far all the changes look great.

I'm waiting on the next official patch to give it a try as I don't like delving into betas, so don't have further feedback, but just wanted to add my voice of support/interest.

(in reply to Blackstork)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: {WIP} {Universe Extended} Sountrack Race-specific Diversity Mod. Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI