Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... Page: <<   < prev  16 17 18 19 [20]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research t... - 2/19/2015 12:32:03 AM   
Tikigit

quote:

ORIGINAL: Unforeseen

Perhaps if I sacrifice a goat Lurchi will come back. (It's really too bad he's gone, I just read that the last patch actually did what he needed and increased the tech limit to 1500 :\)

At which point I think he started thinking of new things to add to the tech tree and expand the scope of the mod yet again. :p

< Message edited by Tikigit -- 2/19/2015 1:32:24 AM >

(in reply to Unforeseen)
Post #: 571
RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research t... - 2/19/2015 1:42:56 PM   
CyclopsSlayer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tikigit

quote:

ORIGINAL: Unforeseen

Perhaps if I sacrifice a goat Lurchi will come back. (It's really too bad he's gone, I just read that the last patch actually did what he needed and increased the tech limit to 1500 :\)

At which point I think he started thinking of new things to add to the tech tree and expand the scope of the mod yet again. :p

Probably he had soo many ideas all at once his brain exploded... :)

(in reply to Tikigit)
Post #: 572
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 18 19 [20]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Research Reloaded - [DWU] [WIP] New huge research tree, new everything... Page: <<   < prev  16 17 18 19 [20]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI