Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room >> Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient g... - 7/22/2014 4:46:26 PM   
blorgus

I'm caught in a cycle in my current game where I keep getting alerts from the Ancient Guardians warning me to stop my attacks, which eventually escalates to a declaration of war, and they sweep their fleets through my nearby systems and burn all my infrastructure to the ground. This process is currently repeating for a third time.

When I have been lucky enough to locate one of these attacks in progress, it's been one of my automated solo frigates harassing one of their solo frigates.

Wondering if the AI takes into account that although these ship-to-ship skirmishes might be survivable, the military might of the Ancients as an empire far surpasses our own.

Also wondering if there's a more comprehensive way of locating these attacks as they're happening, so at the very least I can try to diffuse them.

Finally, I'm playing as the Sluken Hive with most of the empire automated, so do we think that the AI is "roleplaying" the race, which I gather is supposed to be a pretty belligerent bunch?
Post #: 1
RE: Automated military ships presist in attacking ancie... - 7/23/2014 12:54:23 PM   
Jeeves

Give the guardians mining and refueling rights and take weapons off your freighters. That should solve your problem.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Live long and prosper!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

(in reply to blorgus)
Post #: 2
RE: Automated military ships presist in attacking ancie... - 7/23/2014 2:04:24 PM   
Unforeseen

Typical bug. Reap what you sew ya Shakturi lover!!!! (But no seriously your a bug, they don't like you)

(in reply to Jeeves)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room >> Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI