Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

file CSV

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support >> file CSV Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
file CSV - 8/6/2014 3:13:14 PM   
fran52

One thing not clear.The first number is the FP value the second is the range.But range of what?The range of the main armament is not written in the to hit table?
Second:Heat 2 Shot mean that the 2 shot are only against vehicle?In any case not so effective against infantry in clear?
Post #: 1
RE: file CSV - 8/7/2014 1:45:52 AM   
Tom Proudfoot

For vehicles, just put the greater of the MG range or the HE max range (the top of the third column on the counter back).

Heat 2 shot is for vehicles like the Sd222, where there is a '2x' written before the HE value. They get two shots in a turn with that weapon, it is otherwise just like a normal vehicle ordnance shot, can be at vehicles or infantry or whatever.

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 2
RE: file CSV - 8/7/2014 6:48:09 AM   
fran52

quote:

For vehicles, just put the greater of the MG range or the HE max range (the top of the third column on the counter back).

But is only an indication?Since the value used are written for each MG and into the To hit table for the main armament.
Is right?In others word this value is not used in the game or not?
An example not clear is the Tiger.This tank have a range of 10 but the MG1 have arange of 14,MG2 nothing,the to hit higher.
About the heat 2,if used against infantry,the rule 13.4.1 is used?

(in reply to Tom Proudfoot)
Post #: 3
RE: file CSV - 8/22/2014 6:39:27 AM   
Tom Proudfoot

I think that's a bug/typo with the Tiger, but not one the player will see. I believe that number is used for quick scans by the AI to see if something is in range of any of the guns. But not really a big deal. But, yeah, I'd just put the max range of either weapon there for consistency.

The rules numbers are different in the set I've been using lately, which one is 13.4.1?

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 4
RE: file CSV - 8/22/2014 7:39:36 AM   
fran52

I don't know what is 13.4.1 but my game is updated with the patch 1.10,the last.Now i'm fighting with the flamethrower.I want to do tank with the F.T like the Pz2 and 3 b ut is a challeng.I have not understood why,despite the FX flamethrower in the csv,when fired there is no flame.Which parameter recall the TGA?
Could be possible that i have done some error in the csv,in this caes i check.
One report:The normal tanks can upload SS or Russian Guard and this is a facilitation for the mod.Is not required to do double AFV but the gun and Team must be done.
Thank you for the support.

(in reply to Tom Proudfoot)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support >> file CSV Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI