Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

International Airmail Added to Shipping options

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> International Airmail Added to Shipping options Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
International Airmail Added to Shipping options - 3/31/2001 2:55:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

We have gotten International Airmail added to our shipping options. We are working to add bulk shipping options for multiple items. Rates to most European locations is 14.00US$ That is the best we have been able to get. david has been working hard to get this shakenout and we will continue to work to get affordable options to get our games anywhere in the world.

Post #: 1
- 3/31/2001 3:25:00 AM   
Fabs

Good news! Now, do you have anything for us poor souls who keep getting thrown out by the error message? It happened to me another ten times this evening. It just isn't funny anymore!

Fabs

(in reply to Paul Vebber)
Post #: 2
- 3/31/2001 3:38:00 AM   
john g

quote:

Originally posted by Fabs: Good news! Now, do you have anything for us poor souls who keep getting thrown out by the error message?
I didn't get error messages, but since I no longer have an email address, can I just send in a check to the Suite 192 address and then expect the game to show up at my apt in a few weeks... months? When I bulled my way past the answers the order form requires it gave me a total cost of $24.94, which I consider quite reasonable, especially since I can no longer download any updates that are larger than a floppy's capacity in size since I am not on my computer to access the internet. thanks, John.

Post #: 3
- 3/31/2001 5:14:00 AM   
Silvarius

Hello, Ahhhhh, here is a good news :) . I was actually preparing a post to tell you my sadness not to be able to order this precious CD, certainly not wanting to pay $44 for transport. Now, $14 is OK for me, but I'm actually waiting impatiently for the bulk order option as we are here in France a whole little community of SPWAW fans that will be very interested in this last feature. Thank you for your reactivity and your complete commitment. Silvarius. PS : just a last thought : don't hesitate to ask us what we think of a price or of a procedure. In that case, in think that could have saved some extra work from your part, ... and some stress for us ;) .

Post #: 4
- 3/31/2001 5:25:00 AM   
Norm

Now that is fast. Good going Matrix! At least you're now getting the bigger share on international orders ;)

Post #: 5
- 3/31/2001 7:13:00 AM   
McGib

quote:

Originally posted by Fabs: Good news! Now, do you have anything for us poor souls who keep getting thrown out by the error message? It happened to me another ten times this evening. It just isn't funny anymore!
I'm in the same boat as you Fabs, I've gotten as far as putting in my address before I get the error message. Most times I cant even get past the first order screen. :(

Ready Aye Ready

Post #: 6
- 3/31/2001 8:28:00 AM   
ruxius

TO Paul : Hi Master ! Here I am..and I've read now that this is official : 14.00 US$ it's a VERY reasonable price for Italy supporters..HURRAH !You did what you promised ! Now which is the next step to do for me ? Have I to go to the ordering page , do the step 4 and then try the step 5b ? But where and when have I to mail my money ? There is still something I can't understand.. Thanks for everything and I am very happy to be a Matrix 'friend' ! I hope I will always be worth of it !

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

Post #: 7
- 3/31/2001 8:47:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

For those of you who have not been able to get to the "checkout" page here are the payment options and instructions... Secure Credit Card Ordering - One of the quickest, easiest ways for ordering our products is from our website using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover. We do not accept any other credit cards at this time. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail when your order is placed. This E-Mail will also have a order tracking number link at the bottom of the E-Mail. The order tracking link can be used to trace the progress of your order. Secure Electronic Check Ordering - E-Check is another easy way of purchasing our products online using the funds in your checking account. We only accept checks drawn on U.S. banks with U.S. funds. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail when your order is placed. This E-Mail will also have a order tracking number link at the bottom of the E-Mail. The order tracking link can be used to trace the progress of your order. Ordering By Fax - Using this fax ordering option will allow you to select what items you are interested in ordering. Matrix Online Store will then calculate all charges and assign you an order number. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail with our order form. Please print this E-Mail and include your full credit card information with expiration date. You may now place your order via fax machine. Please fax orders to 718-608-0224. The Confirmation E-Mail will also have a order tracking number link at the bottom of the E-Mail that you can use to trace the progress of your order. Ordering By E-Mail or Snail Mail - Using this ordering option will allow you to select items you are interested in ordering. Matrix Online Store will then calculate all charges and assign you an order number. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail with our order form. Please print this E-Mail and include your form of payment. We only accept checks drawn on U.S. banks, including U.S. personal checks, U.S. Money Orders, and International Money Orders (in U.S. dollars). Some international banks offer a service called "SwiftCheck", which is also acceptable in U.S. Dollars. Make all checks payable to Matrix Games. Credit card orders please make sure to include your full credit card information with expiration date. Our mailing address is also printed on our order form. The Confirmation E-Mail will also have a order tracking number link at the bottom of the E-Mail that you can use to trace the progress of your order. These options should come up when you hit the "Checkout" button on the order page after you fill out the shipping info.

Post #: 8
- 3/31/2001 10:03:00 AM   
ruxius

Ok ! exhaustive explanation..now I know what to do ... 1) First I go to the matrix ordering page..I select all things in which I am interested Then I will choose the International air mail service with 14 US$ that is good for Italy I will include then my personal shipping informations 2) I will wait for an e-mail that notifies the acknowledgement of my order..upon there I will find an address to whom I can mail a check with the total price needed..and also a code-number of the order... I have to send money to that address with that code...relying on the my bank 3) when money arrives to you my order is processed and with the UPS number I can look at the progress state of the expedition.. This should be what I have to do tomorrow I will go to a bank to see if : We only accept checks drawn on U.S. banks, including U.S. personal checks, U.S. Money Orders, and International Money Orders (in U.S. dollars). Some international banks offer a service called "SwiftCheck", which is also acceptable in U.S. Dollars. Make all checks payable to Matrix Games. are payment's forms allowed in my bank please tell me if something is misunderstood.. Bye !

Post #: 9
- 3/31/2001 2:54:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

That sounds right except that the 14$ airmail does not have a tracking number.

Post #: 10
- 3/31/2001 6:24:00 PM   
ruxius

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: That sounds right except that the 14$ airmail does not have a tracking number.
OK ..it seems only a little to be done to ultimate my procedure...and this is held to this few answers more .. a) Do I need to go to point 5b of the ordering page to obtain such a tracking number ? and does it need an additional charge to the basis 14.00 + 1.50 US$ ? b) If I would make an order that includes also the T-shirt have I to spend twice the 15.50 US$ ? c) Never heard before about Firefight..is that a pre-[Combat Leader] phase ? or its a totally new game ? ( a different project like War in Russia for example...) They wrote this is only available through download..does it means there is a different procedure to pay that game ? or the above procedure still stands ? and I can maybe order the three things at the same 15.50$ ? I am sorry for things so long to be understood Paul..your patient has to be hardly prooved this time !

Post #: 11
- 4/2/2001 3:51:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Hello. I have ordered my copy of the MC. All is O.K. Very very happy... For Spain, only 18 USD, not 40 or more... ¡¡¡¡ES GENIAL!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

Post #: 12
- 4/2/2001 4:21:00 AM   
McGib

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: These options should come up when you hit the "Checkout" button on the order page after you fill out the shipping info.
"Checkout" button?? After I fill out the shipping info the only button I see is "Next". :confused:

Ready Aye Ready

Post #: 13
- 4/2/2001 7:07:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

quote:

a) Do I need to go to point 5b of the ordering page to obtain such a tracking number ? and does it need an additional charge to the basis 14.00 + 1.50 US$ ?
You need to choose one othe other shipping methods (at more expense) to get the tracking option. The 14.00 rate is regualr (untracked) airmail.
quote:

b) If I would make an order that includes also the T-shirt have I to spend twice the 15.50 US$ ?
Currently shipping is calculated seperately for each item. We are working with the goship folks to get the capability to do bulk shipping calculation.
quote:

c) Never heard before about Firefight..is that a pre-[Combat Leader] phase ? or its a totally new game ? ( a different project like War in Russia for example...) They wrote this is only available through download..does it means there is a different procedure to pay that game ? or the above procedure still stands ? and I can maybe order the three things at the same 15.50$ ?
Firefight is Sean O'Connors game that we will be building from in producing Combat Leader. In its basic form COmbat Leader will have largely the same functionality as Firefight. We are redoing the graphics and adding editable TO&E, the ability to hadle far more than 10 squads/tanks, and a host of "advanced rules", a WEGO resolution option, a "grand tactical" layer, plus full multiplayer internet play. Right now there is bug that is charging shipping if you buy it inconjunction with something else, it only charges handling if you buy it alone.

Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> International Airmail Added to Shipping options Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI