Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SPwaw OOB Feedback

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPwaw OOB Feedback Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/3/2003 10:54:08 PM   
BryanMelvin

Can anyone chime in on current version 7.1 OOBa and let me know if you have seen any Formation oddities as well as imput on Formations, Weapons, etc..

In the works are a new set of OOBs due for release soon from Matrix. Many of the issues and errors of 7.1 oobs have been corrected.

I would like to hear from anyone on 7.1 oobs so that I can recheck the new ones to see if I missed anything.

Nation OOBs that I need info on would be:

Italy
Poland - 1939
Japan

as well as any imput on other Nation's oobs:cool:

Post #: 1
Re: SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/3/2003 10:55:07 PM   
BryanMelvin

Gmenfan - can you make this a Sticking post?

(in reply to BryanMelvin)
Post #: 2
Bryan - 3/4/2003 12:06:39 AM   
Gary Tatro

Here is one that I would like to see changed to prevent abuse and make things more realistic.

Currently in Version 7.1 all Heavy Flak units of all nations can currently be picked up in a truck or prime mover, move, unload, and shot in the same turn. All that happens is that the heavy flack losses one shot for unloading. :o

This is pretty unrealistic since all ATG's and all Machine guns lose there main firing weapon shots as soon as they move. Why would anyone take a Marader or any of the Mobil ATG's. Just take some 88-Flak's with Prime movers. :p

Now I know that you can set up a house rule saying that playing a game where people abuse this magical fast set up ability are cheating and it is not allowed, but many players out there do not know about this. I have been playing the game for 2 years now and just discovered it much to my dismay, 2 platoons of T-34's dead. So if you could just take temptation out of the way then people would not be able to abuse it.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Gary Tatro

Post #: 3
Re: Bryan - 3/4/2003 1:20:39 AM   
BryanMelvin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gary Tatro
[B]Here is one that I would like to see changed to prevent abuse and make things more realistic.

Currently in Version 7.1 all Heavy Flak units of all nations can currently be picked up in a truck or prime mover, move, unload, and shot in the same turn. All that happens is that the heavy flack losses one shot for unloading. :o

This is pretty unrealistic since all ATG's and all Machine guns lose there main firing weapon shots as soon as they move. Why would anyone take a Marader or any of the Mobil ATG's. Just take some 88-Flak's with Prime movers. :p

Now I know that you can set up a house rule saying that playing a game where people abuse this magical fast set up ability are cheating and it is not allowed, but many players out there do not know about this. I have been playing the game for 2 years now and just discovered it much to my dismay, 2 platoons of T-34's dead. So if you could just take temptation out of the way then people would not be able to abuse it.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Gary Tatro [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Gary - I'll see what I can do about this! I never noticed this before :eek:

Post #: 4
- 3/4/2003 1:37:11 AM   
Bing

Yep, I just ran across this anomaly during play of the new RS. I'm trucking a Russian 76.2 AA gun all over the map and not sure I even lose one shot after unloading, because it looks like after a few turns of fighitng the per turn is two shots anyway, rather than three. Does seem odd, when a 30 cal MG can't fire after moving but a huge AA gun can. Maybe SPAA and and static mount got confused?

Bing

P.S. Anomlies and grits are great for breakfast.

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

Post #: 5
Re: Re: Bryan - 3/4/2003 2:40:19 AM   
Voriax

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BryanMelvin
[B]Thanks Gary - I'll see what I can do about this! I never noticed this before :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Changing the unit class from 'heavy flak' to 'flak' will probably do the trick.

Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

Post #: 6
Some Formation - 3/4/2003 8:21:10 AM   
o4r

Any unit formation created, if the production for that particular vehicle is lesss than 10 units, maybe they should not appear in the game at all.

Some unit Cezh which belong to German formation, can it place back to actual German formation.

The use of ammo truck like LGM or actually is called Sd Kfz 252, according to history there is about 413 was produced from June 1940 to 1941, first by Demag then by Deutshe. It is normally attached to Sturmartikkeries batteries. They acutally have a 7.92 mm MG34 inside the vehicle for self defence. It is actually installed with a Maybach HL42TRKM engine which give them the performance of 65 km/h on road slightly faster than SdK Kfz 250 which is about 60 km/h which is equiped with a Maybach HL42TUKRM engine. Their dimension are acutally actually about the same size as a Sdk Kfz 250 so it should be size 2 but not 3. Their armour rating is
Superstructure
Front 18/30 deg, side 8/30 deg, Rear 8/55 deg, top/bottom 8/90 deg
Hull
Front 18/12 deg, Side 8/30 deg, Rear 8/45 deg Top/bottom 8/90 deg
Their production stop in Sept 1941 and was replaced with Sdk Kfz 250/6.

Sdk Fz 11/1 is are also one of those vehicle produce in mass and uses as a supply vehicle but was remove from the German formation as a supply vehicle.

The 12t-DB10 picture is attached and not the one shown in your picture which is required the outrigger. There were 10 produced in 1938 and 15 in 1940. There were in action in Poland and France and were indeed issue to the 9th Schwere Panzerkjagerabteilung. Can it be the common unit too. Since if 15cm Sig 33 on Pz II us used in the game which only 12 were produced, then 12t-DB10 should be in it too. :)

Thogh there was only 2 12.8 cm L/61 Pz SflV produced in whole war, one of it was still capture intact by Russian in 1943 with a 22 victory ring (22 victim). I just want to correct its armour. The hull armour is actually
Front 50/14(actually 13.5 but it is ok), Side is 30/0 deg and read is 30/45 deg.

Of the 240 Mobelwagen produced and use in the war only 80 were 2cm Flakvierling and the rest are are armed with 3.7 cm Flask 43. The armour date used in the game is not fair, the gun shield armour reflected is actually the Superstruture armour. The shield armour of this vehicle is
Front 25/0 deg, Side 25/0 deg, Rear 25/0 deg and top is open.

There some armour produced in 1942 with 105 gun but only 2 or 8 maybe placed those in the Cezh, you know :) , just trying it out.

The armour reflected in the game, I found out that sometime it uses the turret but sometime they like the vehicle so much, they used the superstruture rather than the shield like the Mobelwagen.

Thank you :)

Attachment (1)

Post #: 7
- 3/4/2003 8:32:42 AM   
o4r

One last thing.

MG in tank the optical sight is either KgZF1 or 2.

KgZF1 normally for MG13, it manification is is X1.8 and field of vision is only 18 deg and only effective to 200 meters.

KgZF2 normally used for MG 34 or 42, is X1.8 with vision of also 18 deg and also only effective to 200 meters.

The MG in tank, maybe should be only 200 meters and not more. It is partiuclar true if they are ball mounting.

Finally, the indirect fire by main gun, can you change it to the requirement of direct sight not required. Gun like Sig/33 150 mm, 88 flak, the russian 152, the American occasionally used their sherman 75 like artillery and they just fire indirect shot. Field of vision is not require in this case. Maybe accurate suck but with 150 or 152 mm gun, who required accuracy.

So thank you again :)

Post #: 8
FYI - 3/5/2003 1:26:03 AM   
BryanMelvin

Okay - I am fixing the Flak Gun Issue so that these cannot use the Unload/load/move and fire cheat.

I did not realize this was as bad as it was until after testing it.

The reason why this was coded this way was to reflect the use of Towed Heavy AAA Guns as AT Weapons. Like the German 88 was used in tow status against Allied tanks. However, spwaw cannot really perform this feat without effecting realism in a negitive manner. Therefore - this is being removed in oobs by making Heavy Flak units re-classed as Flak and adjusting oob formations.

Post #: 9
Bryan - 3/5/2003 1:57:54 AM   
Gary Tatro

Thanks you. I know that some people disagree but to not be able to move a MG and then fire makes the movement of the Heavy Flak abusive.

"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"

Post #: 10
- 3/5/2003 8:11:46 AM   
RobertS

Some attention need to be given to the Spanish OOBs in particular. There are several weapons there that are the indicated weapons in [I]name[/I] only, but have the stats of the original weapon in the slot. Looking through, I see Nationalist troops are using 184-Panzerwurfmine, which is artillery. 90-hand grenade, whicj looks like a panzerfaust. 93-Gewspr30/1 looks like standard rifle grenade.(did they actually have 30/1?) 230-Flak38, looks like light MG. The Sdkz 10/4 in that OOB has a 150mm mortar with APCR Ammo to boot.:eek: Some troops have AP instead of HE grenades too. Designer had funny habit of changing 8mm weapons to 7mm. These OOBS were some of the most confusing to straighten out. I wished I had logged these errors as I went along, I could have been of much more help. Another off the top of my head, one of Vickers HMG in the Republican OOB is a light MG and is being used. Many of the weapons with errors are being used.

Thanks to Bryan and any others that are so dedicated to this game to keep going over these things. When I fired SPWAW up, I hadn't been this excited about a PC wargame since I first started playing V for Victory back in '90.:)

In regards the 20mm AA, having a HE PEN does seem to make a difference, but last night I played "Get rid of that Port" and a French plane got shot down outright with a 20mm with no HE pen. But I'm doubtless seeing more flaming wrecks with a pen value on the 20mms. But that's as much as I can say, not knowing the coding, because the ingame tests are leaving a margin of doubt.

Post #: 11
- 3/5/2003 8:54:29 PM   
Warhorse

In reference to the Spanish oob's, according to Hitlers Blue Legions, the 250th ID had no vehicles other than assorted cars/trucks to pull ATG's, they didn't have SPAA, tanks, or anything, unless captured only!!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

Post #: 12
OOB - 3/6/2003 8:08:58 AM   
BruceAZ

Hi Byron:

The English Grant 37mm AT gun has a odd sound and graphic.

Bruce
Semper Fi

Post #: 13
- 3/6/2003 11:23:35 AM   
BryanMelvin

I would like to thank each of you for your valued imput on these oobs.

I will look into the Spanish OOBs and see what can be done to fix these.

I will look into the Grant 37mm Gun and see if the settings are off.

Please keep the info rolling in :D

I do nee info on the Italian OOBs and formations!

Oh and one other thing has been fixed - Smoking Crews that Fight like elite guards. These no long pop smoke like they used too! I would like to thank Rockin Harry for helping to solve this puzzle!

Post #: 14
Re: Some Formation - 3/6/2003 1:07:24 PM   
BryanMelvin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by o4r
[B]Any unit formation created, if the production for that particular vehicle is lesss than 10 units, maybe they should not appear in the game at all.

Some unit Cezh which belong to German formation, can it place back to actual German formation.

The use of ammo truck like LGM or actually is called Sd Kfz 252, according to history there is about 413 was produced from June 1940 to 1941, first by Demag then by Deutshe. It is normally attached to Sturmartikkeries batteries. They acutally have a 7.92 mm MG34 inside the vehicle for self defence. It is actually installed with a Maybach HL42TRKM engine which give them the performance of 65 km/h on road slightly faster than SdK Kfz 250 which is about 60 km/h which is equiped with a Maybach HL42TUKRM engine. Their dimension are acutally actually about the same size as a Sdk Kfz 250 so it should be size 2 but not 3. Their armour rating is
Superstructure
Front 18/30 deg, side 8/30 deg, Rear 8/55 deg, top/bottom 8/90 deg
Hull
Front 18/12 deg, Side 8/30 deg, Rear 8/45 deg Top/bottom 8/90 deg
Their production stop in Sept 1941 and was replaced with Sdk Kfz 250/6.

Sdk Fz 11/1 is are also one of those vehicle produce in mass and uses as a supply vehicle but was remove from the German formation as a supply vehicle.

The 12t-DB10 picture is attached and not the one shown in your picture which is required the outrigger. There were 10 produced in 1938 and 15 in 1940. There were in action in Poland and France and were indeed issue to the 9th Schwere Panzerkjagerabteilung. Can it be the common unit too. Since if 15cm Sig 33 on Pz II us used in the game which only 12 were produced, then 12t-DB10 should be in it too. :)

Thogh there was only 2 12.8 cm L/61 Pz SflV produced in whole war, one of it was still capture intact by Russian in 1943 with a 22 victory ring (22 victim). I just want to correct its armour. The hull armour is actually
Front 50/14(actually 13.5 but it is ok), Side is 30/0 deg and read is 30/45 deg.

Of the 240 Mobelwagen produced and use in the war only 80 were 2cm Flakvierling and the rest are are armed with 3.7 cm Flask 43. The armour date used in the game is not fair, the gun shield armour reflected is actually the Superstruture armour. The shield armour of this vehicle is
Front 25/0 deg, Side 25/0 deg, Rear 25/0 deg and top is open.

There some armour produced in 1942 with 105 gun but only 2 or 8 maybe placed those in the Cezh, you know :) , just trying it out.

The armour reflected in the game, I found out that sometime it uses the turret but sometime they like the vehicle so much, they used the superstruture rather than the shield like the Mobelwagen.

Thank you :) [/B][/QUOTE]

O4r - can you please give me the unit slot of the LGM and the 12.8 cm L/61 Pz SflV ? Not sure where these are located and in what oobs? The mobile wagon is fixed.

Post #: 15
Re: Re: Some Formation - 3/7/2003 1:47:36 AM   
o4r

[B]O4r - can you please give me the unit slot of the LGM and the 12.8 cm L/61 Pz SflV ? Not sure where these are located and in what oobs? The mobile wagon is fixed. [/B][/QUOTE]

The LGM is called SdKfz 252 LGM and the other guy is called 12.8cm Pz Sfl V. Both of them are in the spare unit for Germany in Cezh. Nation. :)

Hope it help.

Thank you. :) :)

Post #: 16
- 3/7/2003 9:20:49 PM   
ruxius

WEAPON SIZE:

I think I only discovered the edge of a mass cut&paste error in to ALL oobs ..
so I would suggest to anyone of you to check about this....

I found many weapons reporting a Weapon Size = 222
That should be clearly an error....

Some comparing weapon sizes:
37mm AA = 6
40mm AA = 6
75mm AA = 8
90mm AA = 12

Not sure about what is affected by weapon size in game terms but there is no oob which seem to be free from such error

slots #147 and #210 seems surely all wrong
(that's true for Italians ,Germans British US and Russia )

I also couldn't find a correct size for a 20mm AA and 25mm AA
Any suggestions ?

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

Post #: 17
- 3/7/2003 9:47:34 PM   
ruxius

UNIT SOUNDS

Editor provided with SPWAW list many weapons with sound = 0
but not all of them....

SPWAW encyclopiedia list the majority of them with zero sound..
After having read SoundsMap pdf file I am going to think that
put 0 sound in the editor means "Let the game load default sound as specified into SoundsMap.."
while inputting a sound number means "this sound file replaces default one for this weapon"

Please can someone confirm about this ?

Thx

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

Post #: 18
- 3/8/2003 6:37:26 AM   
BryanMelvin

Thanks Or4 and Ruxius,

I'll look into the weapon size thing and see what this is and see about the units too:cool:

Post #: 19
Satchel charge waepon size - 3/8/2003 10:08:09 AM   
KG Erwin

I'll reiterate my concern from another thread: weapon 84, the satchel charge, is given a weapon size 222, which is otherwise reserved for class 4 anti-aircraft weapons such as the GE 20mm Flak. I hardly think that anyone would try to toss a satchel charge at a plane. Weapons of this type (secondary infantry) are usually sized at 2 (AT Mines, etc). I haven't noticed this as an issue in gameplay, but it apparently was a typo in 7.1. I already corrected this in my own personal OOBs, but it needs to be corrected in the "official" OOBs.

Post #: 20
Regarding German PSWs - 3/8/2003 10:23:51 AM   
KG Erwin

This is really nitpicking, but in the early part of the war, the armored car allocation for certain regiments/battalions in the GE OOB should be 4 20mm (Sdkfz 222 or 231/8) and 4 Sdkfz 221s. I got around this by creating a le PSW grp in formation slot 1171 of the German OOB, available from Jan 1937 to 1949, and weapons being two Sdkfz 221. In this way, you can realistically recreate the Aufklarungs Abt attached to your kampfgruppe if you're playing a long campaign as the Germans starting in 1939 or earlier. The slot was available, so why not use it? There were so many different iterations of the German recon units that recreating one for a particular time frame is difficult, but this is an option for the early war period. I have more info on early-war German PSW platoons/battalions if needed.

Post #: 21
Re: SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/8/2003 3:05:22 PM   
V-man

[B]Can anyone chime in on current version 7.1 OOBa and let me know if you have seen any Formation oddities as well as imput on Formations, Weapons, etc..

In the works are a new set of OOBs due for release soon from Matrix. Many of the issues and errors of 7.1 oobs have been corrected.

I would like to hear from anyone on 7.1 oobs so that I can recheck the new ones to see if I missed anything.

as well as any imput on other Nation's oobs:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, let's talk about ammo cannisters for Airborne use - the US and Germans simply don't get any, Norway's is available sometime in 1949. I recommend they have a crew of "0", weight of "1". I recommend that all airborne troops be given a carry of "1".
This will allow airborne resupply or at least small firefights as part of a larger battle to recover cannisters dropped away from the units that need them. I'd give Rangers and Commandoes that Carry of "1" as well. Those guys carried so much ammo with them into combat...

Also, when buying German units in June of 44, i ahve a problem. there are SO MANY units on the MISC screen, I can't buy mines. Many of them are Recon, howsabout moving them to the Armor screen?

And the carry/weights of Command Cars and HQ units is off. Some can't carry the HQ squad. Jeeps should be able to carry a US commander, but I need a halftrack!

"You see, in this world there's 2 kinds of people, my friend:
Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Post #: 22
Re: Regarding German PSWs - 3/9/2003 7:57:12 AM   
BryanMelvin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KG Erwin
[B]This is really nitpicking, but in the early part of the war, the armored car allocation for certain regiments/battalions in the GE OOB should be 4 20mm (Sdkfz 222 or 231/8) and 4 Sdkfz 221s. I got around this by creating a le PSW grp in formation slot 1171 of the German OOB, available from Jan 1937 to 1949, and weapons being two Sdkfz 221. In this way, you can realistically recreate the Aufklarungs Abt attached to your kampfgruppe if you're playing a long campaign as the Germans starting in 1939 or earlier. The slot was available, so why not use it? There were so many different iterations of the German recon units that recreating one for a particular time frame is difficult, but this is an option for the early war period. I have more info on early-war German PSW platoons/battalions if needed. [/B][/QUOTE]

This was done before you asked ;)

All I did was make the sections consist of two units. Also, you can post any info on these units here :cool: this would help immensely :)

Post #: 23
Re: Re: SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/9/2003 8:00:32 AM   
BryanMelvin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-man
[B]Well, let's talk about ammo cannisters for Airborne use - the US and Germans simply don't get any, Norway's is available sometime in 1949. I recommend they have a crew of "0", weight of "1". I recommend that all airborne troops be given a carry of "1".
This will allow airborne resupply or at least small firefights as part of a larger battle to recover cannisters dropped away from the units that need them. I'd give Rangers and Commandoes that Carry of "1" as well. Those guys carried so much ammo with them into combat...

Also, when buying German units in June of 44, i ahve a problem. there are SO MANY units on the MISC screen, I can't buy mines. Many of them are Recon, howsabout moving them to the Armor screen?

And the carry/weights of Command Cars and HQ units is off. Some can't carry the HQ squad. Jeeps should be able to carry a US commander, but I need a halftrack! [/B][/QUOTE]

I cannot move the ammo cannister around. It is found in Norway Dec 1949 editor menu and it is used as a design tool for scenarios. The reason why it is crewed is so that it will not appear on map as destroyed if uncrewed (spwaw system).

As for jeeps and command cars - I'll check these out.

Post #: 24
Re: Re: Re: SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/9/2003 9:41:42 AM   
V-man

[B]I cannot move the ammo cannister around. It is found in Norway Dec 1949 editor menu and it is used as a design tool for scenarios. The reason why it is crewed is so that it will not appear on map as destroyed if uncrewed (spwaw system).

[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't understand why it can't be repeated in other nation's OOBs - I've already done this, but the issue is that folks I play online don't have my OOBs and aren't in a big rush to change thiers.

I understand teh crew issue, but simply having a US Army and a German and a British, (etc) ammo cannister shouldn't be a big deal. Sorry to sound snide, but since I've added it to my OOBs, I just want to know why it can't go in offically, as it were.

:)

Post #: 25
Bryan:a site for you to visit - 3/9/2003 11:27:31 AM   
KG Erwin

I came across some detailed German KStN charts at Christoph Awender's excellent site: http://www.wwiidaybyday.com/ I thought it better to refer you to the site rather than my posting info which was partially derived from it. Btw, I'm putting my latest German-language OOB70 on the SPWaW OOB Mod sub-forum: using info derived from Panzer Leo's H2H mod and elsewhere, all German units/formations now have German designations. Maybe you can use some of that for adoption into the "official" OOB.

Post #: 26
Re: Re: Re: Re: SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/9/2003 12:40:01 PM   
BryanMelvin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-man
[B]I don't understand why it can't be repeated in other nation's OOBs - I've already done this, but the issue is that folks I play online don't have my OOBs and aren't in a big rush to change thiers.

I understand teh crew issue, but simply having a US Army and a German and a British, (etc) ammo cannister shouldn't be a big deal. Sorry to sound snide, but since I've added it to my OOBs, I just want to know why it can't go in offically, as it were.

:) [/B][/QUOTE]

When you design a scenario using new oob and play using it - all will be fine. However, many players will not download the new oobs and will be playing a scenario deigned with new oobs and use the old 7.1 oobs, thus, weapon data errors occur.

Post #: 27
- 3/9/2003 6:09:16 PM   
o4r

[B]Thanks Or4 and Ruxius,

I'll look into the weapon size thing and see what this is and see about the units too:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks but I also found out from the old data that, the game initially set the armour data for only the hull or the turret.

So if the tank is a SP, the superstructure automatically become the turret and hull armour will still remain.

Now, If the said vehicle does not have a turret and anyone set the reading to 0 for all, the vehicle even if it has 100 mm armour rating for all side, any hit on the turret destroyed the vehicle.

However, later changing of data from SPWAW was done by Pople who really know about armour. So they replace the turret armour by superstructural armour rating. Which is more correct due to the fact you can never hit the turret anymore but you will definitly hit it hull or superstructure.

So vehicle I managed does not have a turret and even though it is armour, one hit from an infantry will sure destory with a pistol.

SdKfz 252 LGM armour rating on the turret should be based on the superstructure and the Mobelwagen should be based on it shield rating rather than superstructure.

SdKfz 252 LGM armour rating should be as followed:

Superstructure Front 18/30 deg, Side 8/30 deg, Rear 8/55 deg and it also had a covered which is 8/30 deg. (This rating should replace it turret)

Hull Front 18/12 deg, Side 8/30 deg, Rear 8/45 deg.

It is armed like the Sd Kfz 253 Beob with a MG 34 and acutally in hsitory both vehicle are the same type of vehicle, their armour rating is in fact the same.

The data in the game for Sd Kfz 253 Beob is different maybe someone is reflecting that during 1942 onwards, German industrial is actually struggling to increase their output as such only related tanks Like Pz 3 and 4 are hardened and the rest of the vehicle etc are normally steel plates.... maybe... just a guess for the different armour rating.

Post #: 28
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SPwaw OOB Feedback - 3/10/2003 1:17:00 PM   
V-man

[B]When you design a scenario using new oob and play using it - all will be fine. However, many players will not download the new oobs and will be playing a scenario deigned with new oobs and use the old 7.1 oobs, thus, weapon data errors occur. [/B][/QUOTE]

uhm, yes, I understood that. My question was: Why can't the ammo cannisters be put into each nation, in the appropriate period, *officially*? You are saying it cannot be done, I'm just asking why.

Post #: 29
7.1 - 3/10/2003 1:21:53 PM   
mogami

Hi, Bulgarian trucks display ship icon.
Italian motorized infantry display truck icon.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPwaw OOB Feedback Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI