Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Yemen/Sana'a 21-03-2019. for testing

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Yemen/Sana'a 21-03-2019. for testing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yemen/Sana'a 21-03-2019. for testing - 1/26/2015 7:07:12 PM   
riekelt

Yemen/Sana'a 21-03-2019.

The goverment of Yemen is taken over by the rebels. The rebels have attacked the embassy of the USA in Sana'a. Rescue the ambassador and is family to Djibouti.

So the America TF is on the coast of Yemen. So you have only 1 MV-22 helicopter to take the ambassodor and is family. Bring them to USA base in Djibouti.

On the USA base in Djibouti do you have 1 tanker to refeulling the MV-22.

You have to fly whit your MV-22 to the embassy, take the embassador an go to the airport of Djibouti. Inside Yemen have the rebels a couple of SAM installations. Also close to the Embassy the will use manpads. Also the have 20 MiG-29 Fighters for AAW patrol. For MPA patrols they have recently buy MPA aircraft from india.

You can use F-35's and Apache helicopters to protect the MV-22.

Be care!!!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by riekelt -- 1/27/2015 9:55:09 AM >

Born to be a sailor
Post #: 1
RE: Yemen/Sana'a for testing - 1/31/2015 8:34:04 PM   
RafaleKiwi

You bring the ambassador and his family save to Djibouti-Ambouli International Airport/Camp Lemonier. Final score 185.

Good enjoyable scenario. It was a bit easy, but there were a few surprises that I didn't expect and lost an AH-64

The requirements for pick up by the Opsray, should be explained in the orders. I was hovering over the embassy for ages and nothing was triggered. I then sent the Opsray off to suppress a unit and the pick up triggered.

Thanks.

(in reply to riekelt)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Yemen/Sana'a 21-03-2019. for testing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI