Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Need photos for a new project

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Need photos for a new project Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need photos for a new project - 4/4/2001 5:01:00 AM   
Grenadier

I am looking for a series of photos from the book "winston Churchill's Illustrated History of WW2". They are a set of painting in the chapter that deals with Operation Barbarossa. They include a painting of an advancing German truck column, a painting of dazed prisoners next to a wrecked tank at the battle of Smplensk and a paintimhg of an infantry column advaning towardss the sunrise. If you have this book or another source for the paintings, would you please scan and send them to me. You will be put in the credits of the new project.

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://
Post #: 1
- 4/4/2001 7:51:00 AM   
Figmo

Hey Brent - good to hear from you it's been a while!! I'm pretty sure the local library has that one. If you don't get it before tomorrow I'll check it out and scan it for you. BTW - how are things on the Eastern front - give us a little intel!! Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Grenadier)
Post #: 2
- 4/4/2001 7:57:00 AM   
Grenadier

Hi Figmo, Just finished the manual and can now come up for air. I have severasl exciting new scenarios in the latest release, conversions of my older SPWW2 scenarios.

Brent Grenadier Richards

(in reply to Grenadier)
Post #: 3
- 4/4/2001 10:44:00 AM   
Warhorse

Git down,Grenadier!!!! :D

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Grenadier)
Post #: 4
- 4/5/2001 8:27:00 AM   
Figmo

Sorry Brent - the library didn't have that one - they had just about everyting else Churchill did!! I did manage to get "The Illustrate History of the Third Reich" and "Life's Picture History of WW2". Some great stuff in both. Everything from a burning village, over head of the ruins of Minsk and other citys, charging Russian Cavalry, and there's a nice one with trucks on one side and horses on the other advancing, also a great one of a mechanized German force moving into battle, and citizen in Moscow digging an Anti-tank ditch, Germans surrendering in the snow, and much more. Would any of these help? Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Grenadier)
Post #: 5
- 4/5/2001 8:46:00 AM   
Grenadier

I will take whatever you've got and can scan and send to me. Thanks.
quote:

Originally posted by Figmo: Sorry Brent - the library didn't have that one - they had just about everyting else Churchill did!! I did manage to get "The Illustrate History of the Third Reich" and "Life's Picture History of WW2". Some great stuff in both. Everything from a burning village, over head of the ruins of Minsk and other citys, charging Russian Cavalry, and there's a nice one with trucks on one side and horses on the other advancing, also a great one of a mechanized German force moving into battle, and citizen in Moscow digging an Anti-tank ditch, Germans surrendering in the snow, and much more. Would any of these help? Figmo

Brent Grenadier Richards

(in reply to Grenadier)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Need photos for a new project Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI