Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta! Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta! - 11/27/2015 8:19:40 PM   
Peter Fisla

Implementing multi-story buildings in 2D and also handle the moving and firing functionality in the game interface is very difficult to do it efficiently/properly. I tell you what, a few years from now I want to port the graphics engine into 3D, that's when it will be easier to implement multi-story buildings (example: combat mission game ). Mind you, the game does support elevations (4 levels of hill + base).

< Message edited by Peter Fisla -- 11/27/2015 9:22:34 PM >

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 241
RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta! - 11/27/2015 11:32:00 PM   
Gerry4321

Thanks Peter.

I assume you don't mean, in terms of Combat Mission, that this game would be like that (3-D motion, etc.). I assume Tigers would still be counter-based?

Gerry

(in reply to Peter Fisla)
Post #: 242
RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta! - 11/28/2015 2:19:54 AM   
zakblood

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3975547

forums open guys

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 243
RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta! - 11/28/2015 10:39:53 AM   
Peter Fisla

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gerry

Thanks Peter.

I assume you don't mean, in terms of Combat Mission, that this game would be like that (3-D motion, etc.). I assume Tigers would still be counter-based?

Gerry

The game will stay turn-based, just the graphics will move to 3D (like say Battle Academy) where it will be easier to make an interface to support multi-story buildings.

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 244
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> RE: Tigers on the Hunt needs true wargamers for beta! Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI