Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Brother Against Brother is commemorating the Battle of Bull Run with a Discount and a New Update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> Brother Against Brother is commemorating the Battle of Bull Run with a Discount and a New Update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Brother Against Brother is commemorating the Battle of ... - 7/24/2015 3:12:08 PM   
Daniele

"Sunday, the 21st about 2 o'clock the drums beat the assembly, and in ten minutes we were on our march for Bull Run having heard the enemy were waiting to receive us, our troops then numbering 25 or 30 thousand which were divided into three columns ours under Col Hunter taking the right through a thick woods. About eleven o'clock as our pickets were advancing through the woods a volley was poured in upon them from behind a fence thickly covered with brush; the pickets after returning the shots returned to our regiment and we advanced double quick time yelling like so many devils.” – Samuel J. English, Corporal, Second Rhode Island Volunteers

This was the beginning of the first Battle of Bull Run!

In order to celebrate the anniversary of the American Civil War's first major battle this weekend we are putting Brother Against Brother on sale! This is your chance to own one of the best and most detailed tactical American Civil War games ever made!

The game is getting a 10% discount until Monday, July 27th at midnight Pacific Daylight Time (9am CEST/ 3am EDT)!

To use the coupon just type this code before checking out!

BullRun

But as you may have noticed from the title, the good news is not over yet! This battle anniversary also comes with an important new update, adding a full Modding Guide, some key features (safeguards to PBEM file operations to help prevent errors due to abnormal terminations), new counter graphics for both sides and other improvements.

The most important feature is the new complete Modding Guide (you can reach it from the new button on the game menu)! This is a very helpful tool for anyone interested in creating new variant scenarios or even entirely new battles with Brother against Brother!

Please check the changelog here

You can download the patch from here

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> Brother Against Brother is commemorating the Battle of Bull Run with a Discount and a New Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI