Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now avai... - 10/13/2015 4:18:00 PM   
Daniele

Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount!

“Carthago Delenda Est” – Carthage must be destroyed (Cato the Elder)

Roman civilization had to face many dangerous threats over the course of its long history, but probably none of them were so mortal and perilous a threat as the Carthaginian and the Parthian Empires.

Now you have the chance to relive this vibrant ancient world as Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are finally coming to Steam!

Make the right diplomatic and economic decisions through 9 detailed historical scenarios and use the powers of your legions, elephants and cataphracts to switch the balance of power in your favour with these two great operational games!

To celebrate this important milestone, we are discounting the entire Alea Jacta Est series for a full week!

For the next seven days, the base game plus all expansions and the full DLC package will be 25% discounted!

Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars on Steam are DLCs of Alea Jacta Est and require the base game to be played

Along with the discount, we are releasing a patch that upgrades Alea Jacta Est, Birth of Rome and Hannibal Terror of Rome to the version 1.05!

Check the changelog here!

Direct links to AJE updates are here:

Alea Jacta Est
Birth of Rome
Hannibal: Terror of Rome

< Message edited by Daniele -- 10/13/2015 5:20:16 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 10/13/2015 5:36:46 PM   
Philippeatbay

Will owners of the Matrix version be given Steam keys?

Last time I looked there was no Steam key available on the Sliterine site for registered owners of Hannibal.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 10/13/2015 7:04:52 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Philippe at bay

Will owners of the Matrix version be given Steam keys?

Last time I looked there was no Steam key available on the Sliterine site for registered owners of Hannibal.

I believe so. But I'll check this tomorrow with the office and let you know.

(in reply to Philippeatbay)
Post #: 3
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 10/14/2015 12:37:01 AM   
TJD

I'd be very surprised if Steam keys for Matrix purchasers weren't made available, but then this issue should have been addressed at the time of release. Jeez.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 4
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 10/14/2015 9:40:23 AM   
VPaulus

I can confirm, you'll be able to redeem Steam keys.
We will fix this as soon as possible.
I'll let you know here when you'll be able to do it so.

(in reply to TJD)
Post #: 5
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 10/14/2015 4:23:32 PM   
VPaulus

It's fixed now, and you should now able to redeem Steam keys.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 6
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 10/14/2015 8:41:40 PM   
TJD

Thanks very much, VP

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 7
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 12/27/2019 6:14:14 AM   
chee006

No more updates?

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 8
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 12/27/2019 6:59:32 AM   
zakblood

the engine has been superseded, so no more updates for this game, so unless anyone finds a new bug, i'd guess there will be no more update or patches, or DLC for this

(in reply to chee006)
Post #: 9
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 12/27/2019 12:23:04 PM   
altipueri

I loaded this up again after getting a book on the Punic Wars by General Nigel Bagnall

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55150.The_Punic_Wars

Hannibal has nothing to fear from me.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 10
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 3/9/2020 5:46:43 PM   
zakblood

quite some large price drops on these atm, if you like the period, which i do

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4773662&mpage=1&key=�

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 11
RE: Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now ... - 3/16/2020 10:41:38 AM   
altipueri

Thanks Zak.

I've got them already - part of my huge collection of barely played games. Something to get stuck into if self isolation required by this virus lark.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Alea Jacta Est Series >> Hannibal: Terror of Rome and Parthian Wars are now available on Steam with a special discount! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI