Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sugestion for further scenarios

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Sugestion for further scenarios Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sugestion for further scenarios - 12/8/2015 11:29:06 AM   
Franciscus

Hi

I decided to buy the game and I am just starting to dip my toes in it (first turns as axis vs AI)

No doubt the role-play elements are a breath of fresh air and much apreciated. Being new to the DC interface, a bit of adjusting was/is required, specially the "spacetab function" and the lack of undo button, but overall a very good experience!

I am still very suspicious about the long-term replayablility of the game, though. I have no interest in playing as russians, or PBEM, so just fighting and refighting the same campaign, even with different options and event variety seems to me that will wear off rather quickly. The game having just one scenario continues to strike me as very odd.

That said, I think 3 additional small scenarios would be a good addition to the game: specifically, 3 scenarios each covering exclusively each of the 3 theaters (North, central, South). Not in the role of Halder but of each of the 3 AG commanders. The role play elements could be redone/adapted, for the new role as AG commander, or kept to a minimum.
But it would be a good addition, and increase both the game content (I would expect this to be a free add-on and not a pay DLC) and constitute some good options for players like me that prefer smaller, more focused, entry-level scenarios.

Regards

< Message edited by Franciscus -- 12/8/2015 12:37:41 PM >

Former AJE team member
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Sugestion for further scenarios Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI