Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anniversary Coupons

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Anniversary Coupons Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anniversary Coupons - 1/12/2016 4:29:37 PM   
IainMcNeil

We like to reward our loyal fans and we've come up with a great way to do that. Now, just by being a member of the community you can get up to 50% off your purchases in the store! All you need to do is create an account on the forum and your discount will start building up! Remember to use a valid email address as the coupons will be sent to this address!

How it Works
On the Anniversary of the date you register with us you'll get your coupon! This date will be either the date you set up your forum account on Slitherine or Matrix, or the date you registered your first game with us. If you play any PBEM++ games, it could be the first time you logged in to multiplayer, as this automatically registers your serials.
On the Anniversary you'll receive a mail that links you to the coupon generator which is built in to the samelogin.slitherine.com system.

The registration date is take in this priority:
1. The date you registered for the Matrix members area.
2. If you never registered for the Matrix members area, the date you registered for the Matrix forum.
3. If you never did either of the above then the date you registered for the Slitherine site, forum or first played a PBEM++ game.

When Will I receive My Coupon?
To check when your Anniversary coupon will be sent go to [My Account]

How Do I Use My Coupon?
The coupon can only be used in the Slitherine, Matrix & Ageod stores. To use your coupon, add items to your shopping cart as normal and on the checkout page enter your coupon. Your coupon will expire 30 days after it is generated so make sure you use it quick!

Why Do I get a Coupon?
Because you're great and we really appreciate you being a member of the community. You don't need to do anything other than have an account with us to get one, though the longer you've been with us and the more games you register the higher your discount will be!

I Didn't get a Coupon!
If you think you should have had a coupon then check your Anniversary date at [My Account]. If that looks ok, then check the email address that the account is linked to and check there is no typo in the email address. If that looks ok, check your spam filter to make sure it was not removed. Finally check that you have not opted out of receiving the coupons here [Anniversary Coupons List]. If that all looks fine you can resend your coupon here [Request New Email].

My Coupon Doesn't Work
The coupons have been thoroughly tested so it's unlikely the coupon is really not working. Carefully check you have entered the coupon correctly. Make sure there are no leading or training spaces when you enter it. Remember the coupon can only be used once, so don't share it with a friend or you won't be able to use it! If you're sure you've done everything right then contact support and they'll help you work out the problem.

I've Lost My Coupon!
Don't worry, you can just look up your coupon again by going to [Anniversary Coupons List].

I Don’t Want Your Coupon!
No problems! We know not everyone likes to receive mails so if you don’t want to receive a coupon just unsubscribe here [Unsubscribe].

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask! Make sure you let you friends know as we want to send out as many of these as we can to reward our loyal fans!

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 1/15/2016 1:51:57 PM >

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Post #: 1
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/12/2016 8:15:40 PM   
Mobeer

Cool idea.

So if I registered in 2007, then do I still have a chance to get a coupon?

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 2
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/12/2016 9:06:13 PM   
zakblood

yes

(in reply to Mobeer)
Post #: 3
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 12:49:26 AM   
baloo7777

If I registered in May 2009, does that mean I wait until this coming May to get my coupon?

JRR

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 4
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 1:08:51 AM   
Raikkonen

Thank you for this summary. This answers all my questions. Just disappointed that I have to wait until October for my coupon. There are games I want now!!!!

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 5
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 5:55:27 AM   
zakblood

check your account Anniversary Coupons List and see if you have one now

(in reply to Raikkonen)
Post #: 6
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 1:40:37 PM   
Raikkonen

They started this in November. I checked and nothing there. I'll be pleased when it arrives and I'm sure I'll use it, just would love to have one to get DC Barbarossa NOW! No complaining here. I can never understand why some people complain when Matrix issues coupons. I haven't missed it, just have to wait longer than most. I'm happy they do this!

< Message edited by tommict -- 1/13/2016 2:41:33 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 7
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 1:55:47 PM   
baloo7777

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

check your account Anniversary Coupons List and see if you have one now

Just checked and no coupon. Disappointed. Want to make a purchase and a coupon would be nice. Hopefully this isn't an oversight and just have to wait.

JRR

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 8
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 3:26:02 PM   
IainMcNeil

As Zak says you can check the registration date using the instructions above to find out when you'll receive your coupon.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 9
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 3:56:56 PM   
Generalisimo

quote:

Report | Post #: 3

Hi!
Your registration date is, like you said, in May, so you have to wait until May 2016 arrives. (you can check your registration date on the Unified Login here: [MY ACCOUNT] )
The system went live on November 6th 2015, so that's why you didn't get one in 2015

< Message edited by Generalisimo -- 1/13/2016 4:58:07 PM >

Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 10
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 10:16:05 PM   
ashandresash

That's a great idea, congratulations. Though I'll have to wait till August... how many good games more will have been released by then

< Message edited by ashandresash -- 1/13/2016 11:16:38 PM >

(in reply to Generalisimo)
Post #: 11
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/13/2016 10:39:19 PM   
Rodwonder

Nice idea... But I didn't get one, Registration was 1/05/12...

Oh! found it! Thanks!!!

< Message edited by Rodwonder -- 1/13/2016 11:43:47 PM >

(in reply to ashandresash)
Post #: 12
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/15/2016 5:30:12 AM   
CarnageINC

WooT, I just read about this and looking my anniversary is coming up in about a month! Nice

(in reply to Rodwonder)
Post #: 13
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/15/2016 12:52:53 PM   
VPaulus

A slight clarification. The registration date is take in this priority:
1. The date you registered for the Matrix members area.
2. If you never registered for the Matrix members area, the date you registered for the Matrix forum.
3. If you never did either of the above then the date you registered for the Slitherine site, forum or first played a PBEM++ game.

(in reply to CarnageINC)
Post #: 14
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/17/2016 11:56:12 AM   
freeboy

Its funny after multiple unplayable games, and expensive ones at that, and nearly 70 purchased titles I have no coupons.. I guess there is no other way to explain this other than to say I am not a valued customer and will NEVER buy another game from MAtrix... there is always steam.. so a good day and good gaming to you all ....

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 15
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/17/2016 12:06:53 PM   
demyansk

Hi
I checked my account, it says February 2008. Also, no anniversary coupons granted to this user, I should see on in February?

Nice for doing this

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 16
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/17/2016 12:07:40 PM   
zakblood

yes

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 17
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/17/2016 1:00:21 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

Its funny after multiple unplayable games, and expensive ones at that, and nearly 70 purchased titles I have no coupons.. I guess there is no other way to explain this other than to say I am not a valued customer and will NEVER buy another game from MAtrix... there is always steam.. so a good day and good gaming to you all ....

On the Anniversary of the date you register with us you'll get your coupon!
The date of your anniversary is 29th June. So, you'll receive a coupon on the 29th of June. :)

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 1/17/2016 2:03:28 PM >

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 18
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/17/2016 1:13:40 PM   
invernomuto

So I have to wait untill 23rd September? :( :( :(
Registration Date: 09-23-2004

Can we swap it with my birth date (14th of April)?

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 19
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/17/2016 4:31:28 PM   
Zap

quote:

ORIGINAL: invernomuto

So I have to wait untill 23rd September? :( :( :(
Registration Date: 09-23-2004

Can we swap it with my birth date (14th of April)?

Yea, was disappointed when I found out that I have to wait till august

(in reply to invernomuto)
Post #: 20
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/21/2016 3:57:57 PM   
Iron Duke

anniversary date 1/7/2002

As your post is dated 1/12/2016 am I correct in thinking I have to wait 12 months ??

"Bombers outpacing fighters - you've got to bloody well laugh!" Australian Buffalo pilot - Singapore

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 21
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/21/2016 4:10:22 PM   
Generalisimo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iron Duke

anniversary date 1/7/2002

As your post is dated 1/12/2016 am I correct in thinking I have to wait 12 months ??

Like we explained after the post, the date used by the Unified Login is the one from Matrix Club Members (unless you don't have an account there), yours is:
quote:

So, no, you don't have to wait 12 months

You can always check the date in your Unified Login profile: [MY ACCOUNT]

< Message edited by Generalisimo -- 1/21/2016 5:12:19 PM >

Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer

(in reply to Iron Duke)
Post #: 22
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/21/2016 5:47:12 PM   
Jagdtiger14

I went to the link and checked my anniversary date...its January 21. I have not gotten a coupon.

Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC

Post #: 23
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/21/2016 7:15:09 PM   
Generalisimo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jagdtiger14

I went to the link and checked my anniversary date...its January 21. I have not gotten a coupon.

Well, your Anniversary is ... TODAY
You should be receiving the congratulations email in the following hours, we send them automatically in "batches", so rest assured that you will get the email to claim your Anniversary Coupon

Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer

(in reply to Jagdtiger14)
Post #: 24
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/22/2016 4:05:07 PM   
DerTroof

Got an email today rewarding me with a coupon with a link ... after some rigmarole, logged in and finally found the coupon page and... no coupon.

Post #: 25
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/22/2016 4:13:43 PM   
Generalisimo

quote:

ORIGINAL: DerTroof

Got an email today rewarding me with a coupon with a link ... after some rigmarole, logged in and finally found the coupon page and... no coupon.

To get your coupon code, you need to follow the LINK inside the email that you received. The coupon doesn't pair to your account until it has been redeemed, so you need to follow that link in the original email.
After you have followed the link, then you should be able to check all your Anniversary Coupons on this page on the Unified Login System:
[Anniversary Coupons List]

< Message edited by Generalisimo -- 1/22/2016 5:15:02 PM >

Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer

(in reply to DerTroof)
Post #: 26
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/23/2016 6:02:14 AM   
Jagdtiger14

Ok, I don't see what the big deal is about these coupons unless you get a bigger discount. Holiday sales give us a 30% discount, so why get excited about anything less than that? (mine is 28%).

In my opinion 30% (or 31% to make it something better and different than the holiday sales for those on the low end) should be the base discount working up to 50% from there (if that is your cap).

I'm interested in purchasing MWiF...both the Map Pack as well as the game. But If I'm only getting 28%, then I can wait. While the 2+% may not seem like a big deal, MWiF is not a completed game...and will be better (much improved?) by the time the next discount rolls around. So I don't see myself having an incentive here. Is'nt money today better than money tomorrow?

What is the base discount percentage Matrix is working with?

Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC

Post #: 27
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/25/2016 5:39:27 AM   
Jagdtiger14

You see...Matrix has no answer to this. I'm really souring on this company. I'll buy MWiF at some point, but after that...nothing else.

Is everyone employed with Matrix computer nerds?...or are there any business people here? Anyone with a business degree? Bueller?

Post #: 28
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/25/2016 6:13:01 AM   
wworld7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jagdtiger14

You see...Matrix has no answer to this. I'm really souring on this company. I'll buy MWiF at some point, but after that...nothing else.

Is everyone employed with Matrix computer nerds?...or are there any business people here? Anyone with a business degree? Bueller?

You posted on a weekend, specifically very early on Saturday (or late Friday night). IMO, it would be reasonable to wait until say noon today, at which point someone who can answer your question (or not) at least has a chance to see your post.

Computer nerds (with or without a business degree) need time off for other things in life (IMHO).

Flipper

Post #: 29
RE: Anniversary Coupons - 1/25/2016 6:19:51 AM   
zakblood

i would have answered it, but for one what can i say? i read it, so seen it but tbh didn't think i could add to it so left it as today someone higher up will reply and give a more correct answer and maybe a better opinion than maybe i could have done

(in reply to wworld7)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Anniversary Coupons Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI