Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Napoleon invades England! 'What If' Scenario in Wars of Napoleon!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Wars of Napoleon >> Napoleon invades England! 'What If' Scenario in Wars of Napoleon! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Napoleon invades England! 'What If' Scenario in Wars of... - 1/20/2016 3:47:49 PM   
Daniele

Rewrite history to change the outcome of one of the most famous military operations attempted in the modern era. Succeed where most leaders and dictators have failed in the past.

Conquer the United Kingdom and to put an end to the British Empire!

Wars of Napoleon succeeds where others have failed. It puts a wealth of What If scenarios in the hands of the players, with an unprecedented level of detail and accuracy.

To show off one of these scenarios, Slitherine asked the help of Iain Dickie, Chairman of the Battlefield Trust.

In a wonderfully scripted video, Dickie leads players on a journey through one the most intriguing what if scenarios that history has known: the planned - but never fulfilled - French invasion of Great Britain. This huge operation was to employ Napoleon’s mighty Army of England composed of over 200,000 soldiers.

Check out the video here:

To drill down into the detail of the recreation of this operation, Slitherine will stream the entire scenario tomorrow January 21st at 20:00 CET / 19:00 UTC / 2:00 PM EST on its Official Twitch Channel! Hosted by the developers, the stream will allow you to witness all the features and detail the game has to offer.

You will discover the high realism of this reconstruction and the hard work made by the developers to create a perfectly coherent set of what if campaigns, using a wealth of historical information. The game depicts over 400 generals and officers, troops, strategies, battlefields and more to make the most complete simulation of the Napoleonic era ever created.

Get more information on Wars of Napoleon from its official product page

< Message edited by Daniele -- 1/20/2016 4:48:07 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Napoleon invades England! 'What If' Scenario in War... - 1/22/2016 12:09:18 PM   
Volunteer

Good video; Iain has an easy listening style and informative, too.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Napoleon invades England! 'What If' Scenario in War... - 1/22/2016 12:15:59 PM   
zakblood

i also enjoyed it last night as well so thanks both for that

(in reply to Volunteer)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Wars of Napoleon >> Napoleon invades England! 'What If' Scenario in Wars of Napoleon! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI