Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Credit card charged but no response from Matrix.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Credit card charged but no response from Matrix. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Credit card charged but no response from Matrix. - 4/27/2001 7:12:00 AM   
dalbrech

About two weeks ago I ordered SPWAW Mini Campaign on line using a credit card but never got a confirmation email. A week ago I sent a Email to Matrix requesting a follow up on whether my order had gone through.I got a automatic reponse with a promise that I would be contacted int he future if my question could not be answered at the website.i have received no response. Yesterday I got my Credit Card statemnt, and the game has been charged to my card but still no response from Matrix. I am going public on this with the hope someone can tell me what the story is. I hope this is just a problem with the shakedown of the company and not an example of what Customer Service will be like in the future.If anybody from Matrix read this the game would be ordered under the name of Dudley Albrecht.

dalbrech
Post #: 1
- 4/27/2001 7:29:00 AM   
Don

Who did you email? Try this: dheath@matrixgames.com David should be able to give you an answer.

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 2
- 4/27/2001 9:08:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Hmmm - "No response" is a little harsh considering I posted a note to you on the thread you brought the problem up on the 19th and then posted again on the 20th that I recieved your email. I don't always have access to my matrix email account and consider a post this forum "a response". I said in that post on the 20th that I would let you know when I could, which has not occured yet. We said you would recieve an answer on teh forum and you did, unfortunately it was "I don't know" and I would let you know when I did. Since your credit card charge went through that means the order went through and answers your question, does it not? If you don't receive the game after about 2 weeks form the shipping date, then that would be the next indication something is amiss and to chime in again. We understand your wanting to make sure the status of your order, and once we get the shifted to the new e-commerce "storefront" we will be better able to find out such information more quickly, but we can't do that right now. We hope to add a customer service "helpdesk" tracking package to the website in the near future to help tracking and resolve customer service problems. I hope that most consider these forums our primary method of customer service, sending us email only delays things as we have to read a ton of email and they get mis filed, or worse. If the near 24/7 level of presence and response we demonstrate on this forum is not sufficient "customer service", I'm not sure what more we can do? [ April 26, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 3
rn - 4/28/2001 2:28:00 AM   
Cirrus

I had a question about cornening the multiple item order bug and the wrong cost i was charged. I sended it to email address davidh@matrixgames.com and then because i got no reply I repeated the question in thread Pre-order and I still got no answer. I know you guys are very busy and all, but still it would be nice to get answer to the question.

< Message edited by Cirrus -- 1/16/2011 8:55:47 PM >

Cirrus
"You can cheat all people for some time and some people for all time, but not all people for all time.....and never your mom"

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Credit card charged but no response from Matrix. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI