Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Zero Day Patch

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Zero Day Patch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Zero Day Patch - 4/10/2016 5:04:29 AM   
Ronhudale

I have attempted to download the Zero Day Patch. Not sure if it actually worked. Is there any way for me to tell since I've given up on trying to play this game. The AI moves are ridiculously too long. It seems that the problem is scenario specific. I've played a few scenarios and it seems the tank battles are all problematic. I know this game was a labor of love but it should have been only $20 since technically it wasn't ready for release. I wouldn't feel so bad about the loss if it wasn't $50.
Post #: 1
RE: Zero Day Patch - 4/10/2016 9:09:45 AM   
Paullus

You have to unzip the file and then paste the two .exe files into the Tigers on the Hunt directory and the scenario into the Scenario folder.

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to Ronhudale)
Post #: 2
RE: Zero Day Patch - 4/10/2016 11:45:41 AM   
DoubleDeuce

To make sure the update took, open the game and load any scenario. Then click the Help > About Tigers on the Hunt menu buttons and you should see it showing as version 1.0.11.

(in reply to Ronhudale)
Post #: 3
RE: Zero Day Patch - 4/10/2016 2:11:43 PM   
fuselex

I also payed $50 for the game but being from Australia and ordering a hard copy version with the digital download
and postage basically cost me the best part of $90 . I think I`m up to about 4-5 weeks waiting for the hard copy to
arrive and I am starting to wondering if it is actually going to turn up on my doorstep :). I also got a bit
frustrated with the seemingly slow AI , in particular with AFV`s scenario`s , but now I`m starting to understand
the game mechanics I have no issue with the time the AI takes ( and it`s not that long ). As for the cost , it is
a game well worth every cent ,To the point if I ever had to rebuy this game due to the postal system I would

(in reply to DoubleDeuce)
Post #: 4
RE: Zero Day Patch - 4/10/2016 2:41:33 PM   
Peter Fisla

quote:

ORIGINAL: fuselex

I also payed $50 for the game but being from Australia and ordering a hard copy version with the digital download
and postage basically cost me the best part of $90 . I think I`m up to about 4-5 weeks waiting for the hard copy to
arrive and I am starting to wondering if it is actually going to turn up on my doorstep :). I also got a bit
frustrated with the seemingly slow AI , in particular with AFV`s scenario`s , but now I`m starting to understand
the game mechanics I have no issue with the time the AI takes ( and it`s not that long ). As for the cost , it is
a game well worth every cent ,To the point if I ever had to rebuy this game due to the postal system I would

Thank you for your kind words! :)

The AI movement logic (pathfinding) was improved with Zero Day Patch ( Build 1.0.11), so if you are only running the release version (1.0.06) of the game then I suggest you get the Zero Day Patch.

Zero Day Patch can be found here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4030153

Cheers!

(in reply to fuselex)
Post #: 5
RE: Zero Day Patch - 4/11/2016 1:11:06 AM   
Ronhudale

I have successfully downloaded the patch and I have 1.0.11. I just played one of the tank battles and it worked fine. So I think I'm in good shape and just in time because the Russians must be stopped.
Thxs

(in reply to Peter Fisla)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Zero Day Patch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI