Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Informations on FITE 2?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Informations on FITE 2? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Informations on FITE 2? - 6/20/2016 4:04:26 PM   
BigDuke66

As we get few if any informations about TOAWIV what about FITE 2?
Afaik if no other moster scenario will be added to T4 FITE 2 seems to be the scenario that will utilize all the raised & improved areas of T4 and will show what the game is able to do.
So anyone able to provide us with informations about FITE 2?

Post #: 1
RE: Informations on FITE 2? - 6/20/2016 7:49:02 PM   
larryfulkerson

Hey there bigduke66 dude. Thanks for asking. FITE2 is being playtested by John Fogger and
Loveman1,. John says it takes him about two hours to do his moves but that's because they are
in the middle of winter and there's not much to move. He is on about turn 70 or so and they've
been playtesting since "10/21/2015 5:21:05 PM". Loveman1 rarely posts anything but John
Fogger is on page 10 of his AAR about the game. It's a huge map and thousands of units.
The units are color coded to be able to tell the separate formations from each other. I've not
played it but I've had it loaded and open on my computer and I've looked over the units and
so on. The map is SO huge that a player can get lost on it. The mini-map isn't much help
either. I personally think it might be TOO big a scenario to be much fun but John Fogger loves
it. That's my impression from what he says about it. You might want to PM John and get
his opinion first hand. You can reach him here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/showProfile.asp?memid=22318

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 6/20/2016 7:51:38 PM >

If we're all created in the image of god then why aren't we all invisible?

(in reply to BigDuke66)
Post #: 2
RE: Informations on FITE 2? - 6/21/2016 4:51:16 AM   
Meyer1

Thanks Larry.

quote:

The map is SO huge that a player can get lost on it. The mini-map isn't much help
either.

Looks like there isn't much improvement in that regard... wonder how much the interface changed, if at all. Guess we'll find out eventually.

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 3
RE: Informations on FITE 2? - 6/23/2016 10:20:21 AM   
Divio

Pease tell me, where can I download fite2 ?

(in reply to Meyer1)
Post #: 4
RE: Informations on FITE 2? - 6/23/2016 2:58:01 PM   
fogger

Sorry Divio,
FITE2 can only be played with TOAW4.

I am currently playing a test game with Loveman1. Currently on turn 74 and I have just over 2,000 units in play. Willie has directed his winter attack against Finland while down in the Crimina I was luckily and able to break-in before Willie could build up a strong defence. I am 25km's from Kerch and up against Willies (last I hope) MLR before Kerch while over at Sevastopol I am 5 kms from the port.

Love to show some picture but the NDA prevents me.

To date there have been a couple of small map errors but FITE2 is a great game.

Still some small bugs in TOAW4 but they are being ironed out. As I have posted else where TOAW 4 is worth the wait so just hang in there. I know it is a bitch waiting but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is not the oncoming train.

Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.

(in reply to Divio)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Informations on FITE 2? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI