Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Games with good AI?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Games with good AI? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Games with good AI? - 6/12/2017 11:36:47 PM   
Rosseau

Quick battles in CMx2 are still pretty bad. But the basic game (now Engine 4) has been highly polished in comparison to PCO. I've also had issues with the PCO interface and crashes - understandable for such an "old" game. Plus, scripting is real easy with CMx2 and the editor is a dream.

Only PCO plus for me is you can change unit stats, but just too unstable and clunky on my system in this day and age. Of course CMx2 can be micromanagement hell if you want it to be.

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 31
RE: Games with good AI? - 6/13/2017 4:52:25 AM   
aaatoysandmore

I can live with the hiccups of Osfront (never had any really) but, I can't live with the AI of Combat Mission. I like games with replayability without having to download some 3rd party mod to play them or scripted scenearios. Yes the quick battles are really bad in Combat Mission. Can't say that about Osfront. Even though Osfront is old it's still good. Can't say that about Combat Mission even as new as it is.

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Games with good AI? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI