Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 6.5 - (Ready for Download)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 6.5 - (Ready for Download) Page: <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 6.5 - (Ready for Download) - 6/17/2020 1:11:18 AM   
crispy131313

Looks like another of the new popups (UK: advice on Greece) still fires on the Axis turn, sorry I'll fix that on next patch.

(in reply to crispy131313)
Post #: 811
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 6.5 - (Ready for Download) - 6/17/2020 4:03:48 AM   
crispy131313

OK I see the error in the popups, I have them set for Axis turn (whoops) usually I test these things before I send out a new version. I'll pop out a new version before the end of the week to fix some other small typos, I don't expect any real errors though.

Post #: 812
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.3 - (Ready for Download) - 6/17/2020 11:48:56 PM   
crispy131313

Version 7.3

Mainly this update is to fix some aesthetic errors I made in the 7.0-7.1 update and a few minor changes. Barring any other errors I think this version will be in place for some time so I can just enjoy playing PBEM.

- Fixed a series of UK Advice popups that were displaying on the Axis turn
- Fixed a missing MPP text (Synthetic Oil) and MPP up when should be down
- Added new UK advice popup: Vichy Collaboration Policy
- Amended DE notes for UK: Pressure Swiss Government
- Reduced the starting entrenchment of the Infantry Division in Warsaw from 3 to 2
- Added a garrison unit to the following countries build ques for immediate deployment upon war entry; Sweden, Spain, Turkey
- Increased Sweden build limits; +1 Garrison
- Increased Turkey build limits; +1 Garrison
- Finnish National Morale will drop 1% per turn if Lappeenranta is in Allied hands (beginning 1942)
- Lowered the cost of Tank Production to 200 MPP for all Majors
- Lowered the cost of Aircraft Production to 200 MPP for all Majors

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2oa86qp8mpkxret/_Fall%20Weiss%20II%20-%20WIE%207.3.zip?dl=0

< Message edited by crispy131313 -- 6/18/2020 11:38:08 AM >

Post #: 813
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/17/2020 11:50:12 PM   
crispy131313

Also if anyone is interested PBEM I am up for games.

Post #: 814
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/20/2020 7:13:40 PM   
JMAC039122

Crispy,

Love your mods. I just started a 7.3 Axis game vs the AI and noticed the following. There was a suggestion popup on the Axis side that said Briton should take action to make sure the Axis does not gain more favor with Portugal. So a British popup, that a popup on the Axis turn.

The main reason to contact you is that starting with the 7.0+ series I am unable to drop paratroopers. For the invasion of France I have the para's unmoved in cities with 10 support. I go to change the mod to prepare ans there is no mode option. Instead there is an entrench option. Am I mission something. I tried under vanilla and it worked as per the manual.

Thanks,

JMAC

Post #: 815
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/21/2020 2:27:41 AM   
crispy131313

ARGH I'll have to take another look at those popups, if I can't find the error i'll probably just remove those 4 new ones as they've become a pain to implement, and they are just popups afterall.

For the paratroopers, I have no idea what the reason is. I opened up 7.3 and tried a paratroop and they work as intended, also paratroops is hard coded to only have that option, is not even something I can edit. Did anyone else experience this? I wonder if it was just a corrupt download?

(in reply to JMAC039122)
Post #: 816
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/22/2020 5:40:06 AM   
JMAC039122

Finally got it figured out.

The Popups were # 904 Von Rippentroop to Portugal linked t0 905. This looks ok. Soon after I make this decision then I get the British popup Portugese Neutrality it didn't show a dec or link.

As for the paratroopers mode, after reinstalling just about everything. Noticed that I had updated to the 1.17.02 beta hot fix. When I loaded the v1.17.02 Update Comp it started working as it should.

Thanks for looking at everything.

Post #: 817
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/22/2020 3:30:47 PM   
David Hansen

Crispy...I have been reviewing your Barbarrosa AAR in which you played the Axis (Getting ready to play my first FW campiagn as the Axis...looking for tips from the master). In the SUMMER 1940 you decided NOT to invade Malta. In my previous vanilla campaigns I always directed my air assets to attack Malta after the fall of France...in conjunction with the Italian navy. I always assumed that the time and/or losses would be amply rewarded in my NA campaign...especially with the arrival of the AC.
Would you mind sharing your thoughts behind you AAR decision not to capture Malta...and the positives/negative effects upon the NA theater you experienced?
TXS

(in reply to JMAC039122)
Post #: 818
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/22/2020 3:53:47 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Hansen

Crispy...I have been reviewing your Barbarrosa AAR in which you played the Axis (Getting ready to play my first FW campiagn as the Axis...looking for tips from the master). In the SUMMER 1940 you decided NOT to invade Malta. In my previous vanilla campaigns I always directed my air assets to attack Malta after the fall of France...in conjunction with the Italian navy. I always assumed that the time and/or losses would be amply rewarded in my NA campaign...especially with the arrival of the AC.
Would you mind sharing your thoughts behind you AAR decision not to capture Malta...and the positives/negative effects upon the NA theater you experienced?
TXS

If the UK upgrades the anti-aircraft capability at Malta (via decision) it is a bit more costly to take Malta, also if you refer to the previous AAR I had done (winter 2020) Egypt had fallen by September 1941 and the British in that match had failed to cross the Libya/Egypt border. Malta was not occupied in that match either. Sometimes it's a gut call whether to attempt to take Malta or not.

In the Barbarossa AAR, failing to take Malta ended up problematic at one point the DAK completely ran out of supply within 1-2 hexes of Alexandria/Cairo and the DAK was almost entirely wiped out. It was not until the Allies had shifted focus to D-Day was I able to successfully launch another offensive against Egypt. In hindsight taking Malta would have allowed the DAK to take Egypt without sending significant reinforcements.

The benefit of not taking Malta is that you save a lot of MPP, and if you can afford a 3rd HQ in Egypt its much more plausible to attempt. I suppose the cost of the 3rd HQ and the cost of reinforcing the bomber losses is a measurable trade off.

(in reply to David Hansen)
Post #: 819
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/22/2020 7:58:41 PM   
David Hansen

Crispy-thanks for your insights!

Post #: 820
RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 7.2 - (Ready for Download) - 6/23/2020 12:43:05 AM   
Elessar2

You also have to beware Crete porking your supply as well after you've declared against Greece, which means budgeting time, the RM to blockade the port, and maybe one paratroop to take out the garrison. In concert both events will stop the Afrika Corps dead in its tracks.

(in reply to David Hansen)
Post #: 821
RE: Fall Weiss II - 7/1/2020 4:33:09 PM   
SandyInLondon

I need some help with my mod installations for Fall Weiss II WIE 7.3 which I have downloaded and installed...this mod looks wonderful but so far I cannot get it it working properly

After installation I was able to join the challenge (previously red and not joinable) and start the game and send my first Axis turn to Rannug61 albeit with some error messages complaining that some file/folders were missing.

I was also able to receive Rannug61’s first Allied turn and watch it in the after action reply, again with same error messages…note that the game graphics were unmodified for me in both these experiences and I think the gamer is supposed to have new graphics for counters not pre4sent. But after watching the reply the game crashed to windows instead of letting me play my second Axis turn.. As it crashes I get the new error message
FAILED (handle_splash_summaries): No such file or directory.

If I go to single player I cannot see option to play Fall Weiss II WIE 7.3. but there is a modded campaign called “Fall Weiss II - 20 “

If I play this, as the game starts I get the following new warning message (not seen in the PBEM game)

“Warning could not find the following markers with the text\EN\victory_conditions.txt
#2=%N”

When I click OK this message goes away and the game appears to start with nicely modded graphics not seen on the PBEM game…

So my questions now are …Is Fall Weiss II – 20 the same mod as Fall Weiss II WIE 7.3 (not present in my single player campaign mods) and

Clearly my mod installation is not properly done and I need help with this.

Post #: 822
RE: Fall Weiss II - 7/1/2020 6:44:52 PM   
crispy131313

The downloaded zip file should be simply extracted to the campaign folder in C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe\Campaigns

This is not the same folder that the other campaigns are in. If you can not find this folder for some reason, open the editor, open a campaign and attempt to save it and copy the file location.

FYI Fall Weiss II - 20 is an old version that is not supported anymore (was included in the old community pack).

(in reply to SandyInLondon)
Post #: 823
RE: Fall Weiss II - 7/1/2020 10:38:32 PM   
dhucul2011

Hi Crispy:

Some other ideas for DE scripts:

1. DE for the UK to activate Leclerc Force from Equatorial Africa if they had supported Free France. A half strength mech division could arrive in Southern Libya (maybe at Siwah) for an MPP cost in 1941. Or add Kufra Oasis as well.
2. DE for the UK to use poison gas on Sealion invaders. A yes would hit the strength of invading troops but swing USA and USSR slightly away and cause condemnation by Turkey, Spain and Sweden.
3. DE for the Germans to create the Ukraine when there are no USSR units within 10 hexes of Kiev and Odessa. This would then add a Ukrainian corps to Kiev and it would stop partisan attacks in the new territory. There should be an ongoing MPP cost to the Germans to "support the Ukraine and redirect food production to Ukrainian civilians". The new nation could have a limited OOB available of a garrison and a couple additional divisions.
4. DE for USSR to send Joseph Beria to Caucasus to quell ethnic uprisings for an MPP cost. If they choose NO then supply hits against USSR hexes could occasionally happen when Axis troops reach Rostov.
5. When Yugolsvaia surrenders an Italian DE to create the puppet state of Montenegro. A garrison could appear here for an MPP cost.

Some other ideas for flavour:

1. Add the DN Schleswig-Holstein to port of Danzig (which should be German to start) at a strength of 2. Change the action points of DNs to one or two and make them non-reinforceable.
2. Add the UK airbase of Habbaniyah near Ramadi as a fortified town with a garrison that activates when Iraq goes Axis. (You'd have to adjust the Iraqi surrender to allow for the additional UK unit near Baghdad) Add an Iraqi cavalry division in Mosul. This may give some additional interest in operations in Iraq. I would also suggest an Italian DE to support the Iraqis by sending a medium bomber (as they did). A half strength Iraqi medium bomber could be activated for an MPP cost. If the Italians do this then a DE for the UK to activate the Wellington and Lancaster bombers at Abadan. A UK Medium bomber could appear there. Really makes Iraq more interesting.
3.If the Germans say YES to invasion of Norway a half strength Force Z DD should appear in Narvik port. Instead of the garrison that appears there it should be the 11th Mtn Division at 3 strength. Hit Narvik with a supply script to give any Allied Narvik force a chance. Again, just to make some of the smaller theatres more interesting.
4. Add a strength script to hit Axis naval units next to Gibralter. This way there may be a cost for "running the Rock". "The guns of Gibralter strike Axis ships in the straits".
5. Add supply scripts to hit UK supply in Palestine if under garrisoned as " Zionist Rebels attack British Supply".
6. If the Allies run all of their ships into the Adriatic then there should be a warning and Italian mobilization can take a jump and they could mobilize maritime bombers and shore defenses. (coastal guns). This would give a dis-incentive for the Allies to suicide the French fleet against Italy in 1939-40. Yugoslavia could also get upset at Allied naval movements near their territory.

Some other thoughts for adjustments:

1. Remove a couple more German armies in favour of divisions in the force pool.
2. The Germans should start with a half strength maritime bomber in Bremen and a half strength MB.
3. Change the names of a couple of the British Empire units that appear in Egypt to South African and Indian unit names. You already have the Australian and New Zealanders.
4. The UK should start with the Coldstream Guards garrison in Sidi Barrani.
5. The UK should start with a garrison in Jerusalem.
6. The UK should start with two half strength MBs instead of one extra DD. While they lacked DDs in 1939-40 they did have a large flotilla of what Churchill called the "small ships", frigates, minesweepers, corvettes and MBs.

All just ideas for you....

Post #: 824
RE: Fall Weiss II - 7/2/2020 10:02:55 AM   
SandyInLondon

Hi Crispy

Thanks for your quick reply - this has solved my problems

...I discovered a second WIE/Campaigns folder in Users/Sandy/Documents/My games/Strategic Command WIE/Campaigns and extracted the zip file there (so far)

now started to play your mod in earnest with the modified counters...it is wonderful

Many thanks and best regards

Sandy

PS Please let me know if you wish to play it sometime...

(in reply to dhucul2011)
Post #: 825
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/5/2020 3:10:06 PM   
steelwarrior

Do I have to dow Yugoslavia, Greece and the SU myself or are there events I should wait for?

(in reply to SandyInLondon)
Post #: 826
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/9/2020 2:09:24 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: steelwarrior

Do I have to dow Yugoslavia, Greece and the SU myself or are there events I should wait for?

The Yugoslavia Coup and the Italian decision to prepare for war with Greece are still there so you could wait for those. For Soviet Union there is no event to wait for, attack when you are ready.

(in reply to steelwarrior)
Post #: 827
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/9/2020 3:30:45 PM   
ReinerAllen

So my friend and I are playing your mod, me the Allied and He the Axis player. I declined to occupy eastern Poland with Russia. Greece joins the Axis. I support the Yugoslavian coup and Yugoslavia declares war on the Axis (didn't see that coming). Bulgaria has not yet joined the Axis.

What are the chances of getting Turkey to join the Allies?

Post #: 828
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/9/2020 4:16:11 PM   
crispy131313

Turkey likely has to join via diplomacy but there are multiple decision events which could aid you along the way. Greece joining if i remember pushes Turkey closer to the Allies so that will help.

(in reply to ReinerAllen)
Post #: 829
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/9/2020 5:52:42 PM   
ReinerAllen

thanks

Post #: 830
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/10/2020 10:34:32 PM   
steelwarrior

Thanks for the answer.

Post #: 831
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/15/2020 3:55:41 AM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: dhucul2011

Hi Crispy:

Some other ideas for DE scripts:

1. DE for the UK to activate Leclerc Force from Equatorial Africa if they had supported Free France. A half strength mech division could arrive in Southern Libya (maybe at Siwah) for an MPP cost in 1941. Or add Kufra Oasis as well.
2. DE for the UK to use poison gas on Sealion invaders. A yes would hit the strength of invading troops but swing USA and USSR slightly away and cause condemnation by Turkey, Spain and Sweden.
3. DE for the Germans to create the Ukraine when there are no USSR units within 10 hexes of Kiev and Odessa. This would then add a Ukrainian corps to Kiev and it would stop partisan attacks in the new territory. There should be an ongoing MPP cost to the Germans to "support the Ukraine and redirect food production to Ukrainian civilians". The new nation could have a limited OOB available of a garrison and a couple additional divisions.
4. DE for USSR to send Joseph Beria to Caucasus to quell ethnic uprisings for an MPP cost. If they choose NO then supply hits against USSR hexes could occasionally happen when Axis troops reach Rostov.
5. When Yugolsvaia surrenders an Italian DE to create the puppet state of Montenegro. A garrison could appear here for an MPP cost.

Some other ideas for flavour:

1. Add the DN Schleswig-Holstein to port of Danzig (which should be German to start) at a strength of 2. Change the action points of DNs to one or two and make them non-reinforceable.
2. Add the UK airbase of Habbaniyah near Ramadi as a fortified town with a garrison that activates when Iraq goes Axis. (You'd have to adjust the Iraqi surrender to allow for the additional UK unit near Baghdad) Add an Iraqi cavalry division in Mosul. This may give some additional interest in operations in Iraq. I would also suggest an Italian DE to support the Iraqis by sending a medium bomber (as they did). A half strength Iraqi medium bomber could be activated for an MPP cost. If the Italians do this then a DE for the UK to activate the Wellington and Lancaster bombers at Abadan. A UK Medium bomber could appear there. Really makes Iraq more interesting.
3.If the Germans say YES to invasion of Norway a half strength Force Z DD should appear in Narvik port. Instead of the garrison that appears there it should be the 11th Mtn Division at 3 strength. Hit Narvik with a supply script to give any Allied Narvik force a chance. Again, just to make some of the smaller theatres more interesting.
4. Add a strength script to hit Axis naval units next to Gibralter. This way there may be a cost for "running the Rock". "The guns of Gibralter strike Axis ships in the straits".
5. Add supply scripts to hit UK supply in Palestine if under garrisoned as " Zionist Rebels attack British Supply".
6. If the Allies run all of their ships into the Adriatic then there should be a warning and Italian mobilization can take a jump and they could mobilize maritime bombers and shore defenses. (coastal guns). This would give a dis-incentive for the Allies to suicide the French fleet against Italy in 1939-40. Yugoslavia could also get upset at Allied naval movements near their territory.

Some other thoughts for adjustments:

1. Remove a couple more German armies in favour of divisions in the force pool.
2. The Germans should start with a half strength maritime bomber in Bremen and a half strength MB.
3. Change the names of a couple of the British Empire units that appear in Egypt to South African and Indian unit names. You already have the Australian and New Zealanders.
4. The UK should start with the Coldstream Guards garrison in Sidi Barrani.
5. The UK should start with a garrison in Jerusalem.
6. The UK should start with two half strength MBs instead of one extra DD. While they lacked DDs in 1939-40 they did have a large flotilla of what Churchill called the "small ships", frigates, minesweepers, corvettes and MBs.

All just ideas for you....

Thanks for the feedback, I've incorporated some of these. Some I will review again in the future, such as Iraq but some others I am not capable. I had assistance with sprites and flags, and have had bad experiences trying to alter these on my own so adding countries like Ukraine and Montenegro are out. Also i'm not confident that the AI will handle MB correctly which is why I think they are only appearing in PBEM games on the opponent side.

(in reply to dhucul2011)
Post #: 832
RE: Fall Weiss II - 8/15/2020 4:11:29 AM   
crispy131313

Upcoming changes for version 8.0

If there are any errors to report from previous version please let me know.

- New UK Decision Event; Form Leclerc Force
- Increased Paratroopers reinforcement cost from 5% to 10% and removed any bonus for reformation (cost/production time) - these units are not as easily replaceable as regular infantry and will hopefully curb there use in non-historical situations
- Increased Fighter Defense of Medium/Tactical Bombers and Strategic Bombers from 0.5 to 1 per level
- Tactical Bombers and Medium Bombers increased max upgrade from 4 to 5 (should have been 5 and was an oversight on last update)
- Anti-Aircraft can now be upgraded to level 3
- Removed Unit Defensive Penalties Against Aircraft in Marsh Hexes
- Added German National Morale Boost to DE 921; Offensive In The West event
- Beginning Jan 1944 Germany will receive 250 NM each turn Warsaw is in Axis hands, increasing to 350 NM each turn in June 1944
- Beginning Jan 1944 Germany will receive 250 NM each turn Paris is in Axis hands, increasing to 350 NM each turn in June 1944
- Added Dresden as Industrial Center for Germany
- A 3 Strength German Destroyer will arrive at Narvik if Invasion of Norway was chosen (Decision amended)
- The German Garrison at Narvik has been changed to a Mountain Division (Decision amended)
- A British expedition against Narvik will result in random one time supply reduction (1-4) of Narvik and the adjacent port (Decision amended)
- Australian and New Zealand units now are Commonwealth
- Commonwealth (South African) Corps now transfers from East Africa to Egypt
- Indian units at Basra are now Commonwealth
- The London Home Guard may now mobilize in response to Axis Amphibious Transports approaching the UK coast near London.
- Volkssturm In Königsberg may now mobilize in response to approaching Allied Amphibious Transports.
- USSR scorched earth settings changed from 30 -> 50%, to 40 -> 50% for Settlements, Towns and Fortified Towns
- Mobilization_2 scripts for Finland and Sweden amended so they now check for only Amphibious Transports within 1-2 hexes of key locations.
- Mobilization_2 script for Italy added so they now have a 33% chance per turn of swinging 15-25% towards the Axis if there are any Allied Amphibious Transports within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port.
- If they had transferred to the UK's control, the Ports of Cork, Wexford and Limerick will now return to Ireland if the UK surrenders
- Mobilization_2 scripts for Spain amended so they now check for only US Amphibious Transports within 1-2 hexes of key locations.
- An Axis Declaration of War on Latvia or Estonia now swings the USSR 25-40% towards the Allies for each, whereas it was previously 25-35 and 15-20% respectively
- Mobilization_4 scripts triggering DE 1009 and DE 1010 added for an Axis Declaration of War on Latvia or Estonia respectively. Each will trigger the mobilization of a half strength Soviet Corps in Leningrad

< Message edited by crispy131313 -- 8/15/2020 2:34:57 PM >

Post #: 833
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/6/2020 9:34:41 AM   
klink1944

Hi,
About german industrial accuracy.

I already post it on main forum, and i am interested in you opinion.

Is it unbalance to check "german industry Starts Increasing Its Milatary Production yet in 1939" in script/Ressource Options or to be more

historicaly accurate, wait 1943 when Albert Speer became "Reich Minister for Armaments and War Production" and increase it significantly ? Or not use this option ?

Thanks

Post #: 834
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/15/2020 1:30:00 AM   
ReinerAllen

How about addressing the sub harbor penetration (see the discussion in the War Room)? Subs penetrating a harbor is suicide. We should at least have the ability to build harbor defenses.

Post #: 835
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/16/2020 5:01:40 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Crispy,

I have the original Fall Weiss II that I got in the bundle when I bought this game last year. Just up loaded v7.3
Question is, am I playing this version now or the old one? Has it over written the previous version?
Looking at the directory it only shows v7.3 so I'm assuming so.
Been pbem'ing hardcore with SC-WW1 but want to get in this pbem after a refresher with the newest version haha.

regards, Old Crow

Post #: 836
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/16/2020 6:58:11 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: klink1944

Hi,
About german industrial accuracy.

I already post it on main forum, and i am interested in you opinion.

Is it unbalance to check "german industry Starts Increasing Its Milatary Production yet in 1939" in script/Ressource Options or to be more

historicaly accurate, wait 1943 when Albert Speer became "Reich Minister for Armaments and War Production" and increase it significantly ? Or not use this option ?

Thanks

In this mod it would not be appropriate to use the option at all, the German industry already ramps up multiple times prior to Barbarossa with the activation of Ruhr industries, in addition to post "Albert Speer" events when Germany moves to a "War Economy" and moves vital facilities underground. Germany can also invest in synthetic oil via decision and can negotiate trade agreements with most minors in Europe.

As for the main game, I'm not sure I've only played less than 10 matches.

(in reply to klink1944)
Post #: 837
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/16/2020 7:06:08 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: ReinerAllen

How about addressing the sub harbor penetration (see the discussion in the War Room)? Subs penetrating a harbor is suicide. We should at least have the ability to build harbor defenses.

Is this your experience in FWII as well? I've kept the subs much more vulnerable than the main game, which moved towards a higher frequency of diving quite some time ago, while I did not. Ports currently have Submarine Defense Bonus of +4

Post #: 838
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/16/2020 7:07:02 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: OldCrowBalthazor

Crispy,

I have the original Fall Weiss II that I got in the bundle when I bought this game last year. Just up loaded v7.3
Question is, am I playing this version now or the old one? Has it over written the previous version?
Looking at the directory it only shows v7.3 so I'm assuming so.
Been pbem'ing hardcore with SC-WW1 but want to get in this pbem after a refresher with the newest version haha.

regards, Old Crow

Just make sure you're not copying it over the community pack version, it should be installed separate or you could have errors.

(in reply to OldCrowBalthazor)
Post #: 839
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/16/2020 7:08:04 PM   
crispy131313

Also to anyone awaiting the next version, it will come soon. Been busy wrapping up my last PBEM/AAR that I will be doing for awhile and will begin tinkering again more frequently.

Post #: 840
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Fall Weiss II - WIE 6.5 - (Ready for Download) Page: <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI