Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Fall Weiss II

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Fall Weiss II Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/23/2020 5:24:52 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Thanks for your hard work on this mod. I just been running it and everything seems stable. I particularly like the Finnish OOB, which was a gripe of mine with the vanilla version. Got a friend coming from overseas who's going to hunker down at my hacienda, so hotseat play is planned! I've been playing SC-WW1 pbem constantly since February, so I'm looking forward to try this out that way after I get a feel of the potentials of your mod. Time to get out of the trenches and think mobile.

< Message edited by OldCrowBalthazor -- 9/23/2020 5:26:07 AM >

(in reply to crispy131313)
Post #: 841
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/28/2020 6:42:10 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Playing latest version as Axis..got a Allied advise pop up on January 1940 turn concerning Salazar and Portugal. while I was reading it and considering whether to screen shot it or reread it again..it was gone. Is this a bug perhaps or did I miss read it? It seemed to be intended for the Allied side.

< Message edited by OldCrowBalthazor -- 9/28/2020 6:45:59 AM >

(in reply to OldCrowBalthazor)
Post #: 842
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/28/2020 7:54:16 AM   
BPINisBACK

quote:

ORIGINAL: OldCrowBalthazor

Playing latest version as Axis..got a Allied advise pop up on January 1940 turn concerning Salazar and Portugal. while I was reading it and considering whether to screen shot it or reread it again..it was gone. Is this a bug perhaps or did I miss read it? It seemed to be intended for the Allied side.

That's a decision for the British player. He can "activate" an alliance with Portugal so this country DOW on Germany.
If Portugal keeps neutral in your game, then UK doesn't activate that alliance.

Post #: 843
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/28/2020 8:07:21 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

quote:

ORIGINAL: BPINisBACK

quote:

That's a decision for the British player. He can "activate" an alliance with Portugal so this country DOW on Germany.
If Portugal keeps neutral in your game, then UK doesn't activate that alliance.

I understand that, but I'm playing the Axis and got Allied advise....so thought this pop up might be intended for Allied eyes only.

(in reply to BPINisBACK)
Post #: 844
RE: Fall Weiss II - 9/28/2020 2:02:33 PM   
crispy131313

Glad to hear you are enjoying this campaign!

There were 4 popup advices that I added in one of the most recent versions, the Allied advice on Portugal was one of them. It was reported that they were firing on the wrong turn and I'll have to fix that, but they are ultimately non-consequential.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 845
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/5/2020 4:45:13 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

We are playing v. 7.3 hotseat. I have the Axis and bought the Maritime Bomber-scheduled to arrive June 40, six months out as usual. However, in Dec 39, I was scrolling down the unit purchase list..looking at the M.B.it shows a white (0), I clicked on it for some reason..and it was available for purchase..with the naval wpn upgrade if wanted. So I purchased it and low and behold..it shows a second one coming..in April 40! Now this has to be a bug I presume. Luckily, this isn't a pbem session but a hotseat with a friend. This could be a game changer and an exploit all in one otherwise. Thought we should bring this to your attention.

Otherwise, we are enjoying the hell out of your mod!

-Old Crow

edit: I found that paratroopers and rockets show white (0) and can be purchased also.

< Message edited by OldCrowBalthazor -- 10/5/2020 7:58:37 AM >

Post #: 846
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/5/2020 12:33:02 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

We are playing v. 7.3 hotseat. I have the Axis and bought the Maritime Bomber-scheduled to arrive June 40, six months out as usual. However, in Dec 39, I was scrolling down the unit purchase list..looking at the M.B.it shows a white (0), I clicked on it for some reason..and it was available for purchase..with the naval wpn upgrade if wanted. So I purchased it and low and behold..it shows a second one coming..in April 40! Now this has to be a bug I presume. Luckily, this isn't a pbem session but a hotseat with a friend. This could be a game changer and an exploit all in one otherwise. Thought we should bring this to your attention.

-Old Crow

edit: I found that paratroopers and rockets show white (0) and can be purchased also.

You are definitely playing with soft build limits on, which allows you to build over limits. It's probably too late to change it now, but it's an option of the game not the mod.

Post #: 847
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/5/2020 11:04:29 PM   
OldCrowBalthazor

quote:

ORIGINAL: crispy131313

quote:

-Old Crow

You are definitely playing with soft build limits on, which allows you to build over limits. It's probably too late to change it now, but it's an option of the game not the mod.

Big derp on my part. It was set 'on'. It's really tempting to have that additional Maritime Bomber, but my Allied opponent said a big Nope! haha

Thanks

Post #: 848
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/8/2020 3:06:29 AM   
crispy131313

Version 8.3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2c341pzdl1neegh/_Fall%20Weiss%20II%20-%20WIE%208.3.zip?dl=0

- Fixed a few Allied advice pop ups that were firing on the Axis turn
- New UK Decision Event; Form Leclerc Force
- Increased Paratroopers reinforcement cost from 5% to 10% and removed any bonus for reformation (cost/production time) - these units are not as easily replaceable as regular infantry and will hopefully curb there use in non-historical situations
- Increased Fighter Defense of Medium/Tactical Bombers and Strategic Bombers from 0.5 to 1 per level
- Tactical Bombers and Medium Bombers increased max upgrade from 4 to 5 (should have been 5 and was an oversight on last update)
- Anti-Aircraft can now be upgraded to level 3
- Removed Unit Defensive Penalties Against Aircraft in Marsh Hexes
- Added German National Morale Boost to DE 921; Offensive In The West event
- Beginning Jan 1944 Germany will receive 250 NM each turn Warsaw is in Axis hands, increasing to 350 NM each turn in June 1944
- Beginning Jan 1944 Germany will receive 250 NM each turn Paris is in Axis hands, increasing to 350 NM each turn in June 1944
- Added Dresden as Industrial Center for Germany
- A 3 Strength German Destroyer will arrive at Narvik if Invasion of Norway was chosen (Decision amended)
- The German Garrison at Narvik has been changed to a Mountain Division (Decision amended)
- A British expedition against Narvik will result in random one time supply reduction (1-4) of Narvik and the adjacent port (Decision amended)
- Australian and New Zealand units now are Commonwealth
- Commonwealth (South African) Corps now transfers from East Africa to Egypt
- Indian units at Basra are now Commonwealth
- The London Home Guard may now mobilize in response to Axis Amphibious Transports approaching the UK coast near London.
- Volkssturm In Königsberg may now mobilize in response to approaching Allied Amphibious Transports.
- USSR scorched earth settings changed from 30 -> 50%, to 40 -> 50% for Settlements, Towns and Fortified Towns
- Mobilization_2 scripts for Finland and Sweden amended so they now check for only Amphibious Transports within 1-2 hexes of key locations.
- Mobilization_2 script for Italy added so they now have a 33% chance per turn of swinging 15-25% towards the Axis if there are any Allied Amphibious Transports within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port.
- If they had transferred to the UK's control, the Ports of Cork, Wexford and Limerick will now return to Ireland if the UK surrenders
- Mobilization_2 scripts for Spain amended so they now check for only US Amphibious Transports within 1-2 hexes of key locations.
- An Axis Declaration of War on Latvia or Estonia now swings the USSR 25-40% towards the Allies for each, whereas it was previously 25-35 and 15-20% respectively
- Mobilization_4 scripts triggering DE 1009 and DE 1010 added for an Axis Declaration of War on Latvia or Estonia respectively. Each will trigger the mobilization of a half strength Soviet Corps in Leningrad

< Message edited by crispy131313 -- 10/9/2020 12:13:40 AM >

Post #: 849
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/8/2020 11:59:34 PM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Downloaded 8.2 anomaly: No convoy routes show on main map. Also, when I went to Warmaps>Convoys...no routes showed nor capitals. One other oddity is that the 'radio transmit' sound at the opener featuring view of Poland not heard..
Went back to 7.3 and all works well. Opened up Vanilla, and all works well. .

Otherwise..liking what I've read with the patch notes..esp the Ger Mt. Div and DD deployment in Norway et al.

regards Old Crow

Post #: 850
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/9/2020 12:13:23 AM   
crispy131313

quote:

Downloaded 8.2 anomaly: No convoy routes show on main map. Also, when I went to Warmaps>Convoys...no routes showed nor capitals. One other oddity is that the 'radio transmit' sound at the opener featuring view of Poland not heard..
Went back to 7.3 and all works well. Opened up Vanilla, and all works well. .

Otherwise..liking what I've read with the patch notes..esp the Ger Mt. Div and DD deployment in Norway et al.

regards Old Crow

Thanks for the note. It looks like I forgot to hit "update scripts" in the editor.

This is a corrected version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2c341pzdl1neegh/_Fall%20Weiss%20II%20-%20WIE%208.3.zip?dl=0

Post #: 851
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/9/2020 6:32:44 PM   
Taxman66

Crispy, playing as the Allies I saw the Axis advice/warning (i.e. not to bother) pop-up regarding Diplomacy vs. Turkey.

"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft

Post #: 852
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/9/2020 6:48:26 PM   
crispy131313

oh man what a pain in the butt, I just fixed this one too. If these added popups keep with the problems I'll just have to remove them.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 853
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/9/2020 11:42:49 PM   
Taxman66

Maybe that one should just pop up at the end of Axis first turn.

"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft

Post #: 854
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/10/2020 6:18:16 PM   
Taxman66

Playing as Allies, the Finland War Preparation pop up (i.e. you get 'these' units 'here') showed up for the Allied player at the end of the Axis October ?? 1940 turn.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 855
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/14/2020 3:07:46 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: Taxman66

Playing as Allies, the Finland War Preparation pop up (i.e. you get 'these' units 'here') showed up for the Allied player at the end of the Axis October ?? 1940 turn.

I honestly don't understand how to make popup scripts I'll have to admit. Every thing I do they go wrong, I'm at a point where they may just be removed.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 856
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/14/2020 3:11:28 PM   
crispy131313

I reverted the Finland units and Turkish diplomacy popup back to what I had in an early version that I knew worked. As for these new ones they are being removed unless someone has a known fix;

{
#NAME= German Garrison Of Egypt
#POPUP= German Garrison Of Egypt
#MESSAGE= %N%N%N%NThough we have sucessfully occupied Egypt, the Italian defeat in

East Africa means we are still adjacent to Commonwealth forces in Sudan. %N%NTherefore

there will be a continuous risk of an Allied offensive into Egypt should our position

appear weak. %N%NRecommendation: %N%NMaintain a garrison of no less than 4 units

within 6 hexes of Cairo.
#IMAGE= communication.png
#SOUND=
#FLAG= 0
#TYPE= 1
#AI= 4
#LEVEL= 0
; Set global variable condition to always trigger (dummy value)
#GV= 1[1,100]
; Set link value to always trigger (dummy value)
#LINK= 0[0]
#COUNTRY_ID= 45
#TRIGGER= 100
#PRIVATE= 1
#DISPLAY_ORDER= 1
#DISPLAY_TURN= 1
#DISPLAY_STYLE= 0
#MESSAGE_STYLE= 2
#TEXT_RGB= 0,0,0
#SHADOW_RGB= 0,0,0
#MAP_POSITION=
#DATE= 1942/01/01
; Cairo is in Axis hands
#ALIGNMENT_POSITION= 208,126 [1]
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 112 [2] [100] [0]
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 54 [2] [100] [0]
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 36 [2] [100] [1]
; Dummy condition position (always satisfied)
#CONDITION_POSITION= 0,0 [0,0] [0,0] [0] [0]
}

{
#NAME= Greek Neutrality
#POPUP= Greek Neutrality
#MESSAGE= %N%N%N%NDespite our recently successful efforts to encourage Greece to

severe ties with Germany, our enemy has continued to press relations with the Metaxis

Government in Athens. %N%NWe must be prudent in disuading Axis influence over Metaxis

or we could in the future see Greece side with Germany should the war spread into the

Balkans. %N%NRecommendation: %N%NCounter any diplomatic efforts by Germany to sway

Greece towards Axis influence.
#SOUND=
#FLAG= 0
#TYPE= 1
#AI= 3
#LEVEL= 0
#GV= 1[1,100]
#LINK= 836[1]
#COUNTRY_ID= 112
#TRIGGER= 100
#PRIVATE= 1
#DISPLAY_ORDER= 1
#DISPLAY_TURN= 2
#DISPLAY_STYLE= 0
#MESSAGE_STYLE= 2
#TEXT_RGB= 0,0,0
#SHADOW_RGB= 0,0,0
#MAP_POSITION=
#DATE= 1939/09/22
; Berlin is in Axis hands
#ALIGNMENT_POSITION= 173,74 [1]
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 46 [2] [0] [0]
}

{
#NAME= Portuguese Neutrality
#POPUP= Portuguese Neutrality
#MESSAGE= %N%N%N%NDespite protesting the invasion of Poland, the Portuguese Government

under Antonio Salazar has reportedly shown sympathy for Germany, evident by continued

diplomatic relations with our enemy. %N%NWhile our wavering influence over the

country is not of current concern, it would be prudent to eliminate any further Axis

relations. %N%NOtherwise neighbouring Spain's affliation with Germany could

facilitate German-Portuguese trade which would weaken the effectivenss of Allied

blockades, or worse should Spain begin to mobilize for war Portugal may not

proactively allow the Allies to take up arms on Portueuse soil. %N%NRecommendation:

%N%NInvest in diplomacy to eliminate any further Axis influence in Portugal.
#SOUND=
#FLAG= 0
#TYPE= 1
#AI= 3
#LEVEL= 0
#GV= 1[1,100]
#LINK= 904[1]
#COUNTRY_ID= 112
#TRIGGER= 100
#PRIVATE= 1
#DISPLAY_ORDER= 1
#DISPLAY_TURN= 2
#DISPLAY_STYLE= 0
#MESSAGE_STYLE= 2
#TEXT_RGB= 0,0,0
#SHADOW_RGB= 0,0,0
#MAP_POSITION=
#DATE= 1940/01/20
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 87 [1] [0] [0]
}

{
#NAME= Axis Influence In Syria
#POPUP= Axis Influence In Syria
#MESSAGE= %N%N%N%NAs a result of the Paris Protocal which granted Germany access to

military facilities in Vichy-controlled Syria, German and Italian Aircraft are using

the country to refuel aircraft with intention to supply the Iraqi coup d'état. %N

%NGerman influence and interest in the state will continue to grow as long as Rashid

Ali remains in power in Iraq so it is imperative that we overthrow the Ali regime

quickly. After the Ali regime is overthrown and a British puppet government is

installed we will be well positioned for an invasion of Syria. %N%NRecommendation: %N

%NQuickly overthrow the Ali regime to avoid Syria joining the Axis.
#SOUND=
#FLAG= 0
#TYPE= 1
#AI= 3
#LEVEL= 0
#GV= 1[1,100]
#LINK= 559[1]
#COUNTRY_ID= 112
#TRIGGER= 100
#PRIVATE= 1
#DISPLAY_ORDER= 1
#DISPLAY_TURN= 2
#DISPLAY_STYLE= 0
#MESSAGE_STYLE= 2
#TEXT_RGB= 0,0,0
#SHADOW_RGB= 0,0,0
#MAP_POSITION=
#DATE= 1939/09/01
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 105 [1] [0] [0]
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 56 [1] [100] [0]
}

{
#NAME= Vichy Collaboration Policy
#POPUP= Vichy Collaboration Policy
#MESSAGE= %N%N%N%NIt has been brought to our attention that one of the conditions of

establishing Vichy France was the Vichy Collaboration Policy which provides Germany

with essential materials to continue their war effort. %N%NAs long as Vichy France

remains Axis leaning we should expect the collaborative policy to continue, however

should Vichy France have a Pro-Allied leaning the Vichy French could revolt and

severly disrupt the imports to Germany. %N%NRecommendation: %N%NInvest in Vichy

French diplomacy if we have not already damaged our relations beyond repair.
#SOUND=
#FLAG= 0
#TYPE= 1
#AI= 3
#LEVEL= 0
#GV= 1[1,100]
#LINK= 602[1]
#COUNTRY_ID= 112
#TRIGGER= 100
#PRIVATE= 1
#DISPLAY_ORDER= 1
#DISPLAY_TURN= 2
#DISPLAY_STYLE= 0
#MESSAGE_STYLE= 2
#TEXT_RGB= 0,0,0
#SHADOW_RGB= 0,0,0
#MAP_POSITION=
#DATE= 1941/01/20
#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 118 [1] [0] [0]
}

Post #: 857
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/14/2020 3:14:17 PM   
crispy131313

I would also like to add that if anyone has any other errors please report them, I will be hoping to create a final build soon. It's been fun but there is not much left I would like to add at this point.

Post #: 858
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/14/2020 4:35:07 PM   
Taxman66

Not sure if this was intended or not, but I noticed (while playing as Allies vs. AI) that prior to Barbarossa, Russia's mobilization would sometimes decrease for no given/stated reason.
For example there was the event where Germany refused to supply equipment and Russia's Mobilization increased 10% from 22% to 32% (iirc), but by the next turn Russia's mobilization was back in the low/mid 20% and there were no negative modifier events that I was aware of.

Had a similar occurrence upon German DoW on Yugo. Russian Mobilization increased and then fell back again.

< Message edited by Taxman66 -- 10/14/2020 4:36:27 PM >

Post #: 859
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/14/2020 4:45:17 PM   
Taxman66

Again with my Allied game:
1. German garrison of Egypt pop up did not show up (Correct)... Well Axis never got that close so it never triggered thus not a good test I suppose.
2. Greek neutrality did not show up (Correct)
3. Portuguese neutrality did not show up (Correct)
4. Axis Influence of Syria did not show up... Not sure of if the conditions ever met up to fire.
5. I did see the Vichy Collaboration pop- up (Correct).

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 860
RE: Fall Weiss II - how to launch the game - 10/19/2020 3:21:18 AM   
mdsmall

Hi - I am trying to install Version 8.3 and play it in a PBEM game. This is the first time I have ever downloaded any mod for any game, so I need a bit more help. I have been able to download the campaign file, unzip it and save it in the right folder (I think). But what do I do next to play this campaign? I don't know where to look for the file when I run Strategic Command. Where should the mod show up, if it is properly installed and how do I launch it?

Many thanks,

Michael

Post #: 861
RE: Fall Weiss II - tech levels for Canada? - 10/19/2020 3:31:47 AM   
mdsmall

Having read all the previous posts in this forum, I was surprised that you recently downgraded the access to a number of tech levels for all minors, without a carve-out for Canada. Surely the Canadian forces in WW2 had the same technological and combat capabilities as the British, given how closely integrated the Canadian armed forces were with the UK and increasingly the US later in the war. It seems perverse that other British Commonwealth forces that are not treated as separate minors (e.g. Australian, New Zealand or Indian units) would get the benefit of the full British tech, but the more substantial Canadian forces would not. This seems to have been a fix introduced to get the balance right on the Eastern Front for the various Axis minors and large neutrals, such as Spain and Turkey. But it creates it an imbalance for the smaller North American partner among the Allies.

Are you open to fixing this?

< Message edited by mdsmall -- 10/19/2020 3:32:53 AM >

Post #: 862
RE: Fall Weiss II - tech levels for Canada? - 10/19/2020 1:08:08 PM   
Taxman66

Solo:
When you get the opening screen (with the music playing) and pick Single Player, you should then see a list of scenarios and Fall Weiss II - 8.3 should be among them (probably the last). Select it.

PBEM++ (Join existing game):
Select PBEM++. If you want to join a game someone else created, you should see it in the box listing available games in the upper right. It should say Fall Weiss II - 8.3 (most will say Storm over Europe) and have your opponent's userid (if you are looking for a specific game/opponent). Select the game you want and, if required, provide the password the opponent provided you ahead of time.

PBEM++ (Host game):
Select PBEM++. Select Host game. Select Fall Weiss II - 8.3, and set up the rest of the options. Contact your opponent and provide him with the password you've chosen. If host a game without a password then it is an open game that anyone could join, and may do so before your friend/opponent can.

-----
If you don't see the Fall Weiss II - 8.3 option you have installed it in the wrong folder. DO NOT install it in the folder that has the other (older) FW scenario as that is provided by the community pack, those have been incorporated into the 'base'. As a matter of fact you're better off deleting that one.

(in reply to mdsmall)
Post #: 863
RE: Fall Weiss II - tech levels for Canada? - 10/19/2020 2:04:11 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: mdsmall

Having read all the previous posts in this forum, I was surprised that you recently downgraded the access to a number of tech levels for all minors, without a carve-out for Canada. Surely the Canadian forces in WW2 had the same technological and combat capabilities as the British, given how closely integrated the Canadian armed forces were with the UK and increasingly the US later in the war. It seems perverse that other British Commonwealth forces that are not treated as separate minors (e.g. Australian, New Zealand or Indian units) would get the benefit of the full British tech, but the more substantial Canadian forces would not. This seems to have been a fix introduced to get the balance right on the Eastern Front for the various Axis minors and large neutrals, such as Spain and Turkey. But it creates it an imbalance for the smaller North American partner among the Allies.

Are you open to fixing this?

Actually the Indian, British, and New Zealand forces are now "Commonwealth" and are not British forces, so they are in the same boat as Canada. Also all of these forces still benefit from all tech, the only exception is the military doctrine which is assigned to the Major's only (Infantry, Armour, Aerial, Naval, etc.) these are morale boosts for these forces and do not effect the units attack/defense capability or ability to strike more than once. Canada is grouped in with some of the majors in that they are the only minor that can reinforce their naval surface fleet at half cost.

(in reply to mdsmall)
Post #: 864
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/19/2020 2:13:07 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

Not sure if this was intended or not, but I noticed (while playing as Allies vs. AI) that prior to Barbarossa, Russia's mobilization would sometimes decrease for no given/stated reason.
For example there was the event where Germany refused to supply equipment and Russia's Mobilization increased 10% from 22% to 32% (iirc), but by the next turn Russia's mobilization was back in the low/mid 20% and there were no negative modifier events that I was aware of.

Had a similar occurrence upon German DoW on Yugo. Russian Mobilization increased and then fell back again.

Grandfathered from the vanilla game there is some scripts that lower USSR mobilization during Germany's build up for Barbarossa as the AI buildup could trigger USSR mobilization scripts too dramatically and the Axis AI could accidentally trigger USSR war entry.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 865
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/19/2020 2:15:40 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

Again with my Allied game:
1. German garrison of Egypt pop up did not show up (Correct)... Well Axis never got that close so it never triggered thus not a good test I suppose.
2. Greek neutrality did not show up (Correct)
3. Portuguese neutrality did not show up (Correct)
4. Axis Influence of Syria did not show up... Not sure of if the conditions ever met up to fire.
5. I did see the Vichy Collaboration pop- up (Correct).

Thanks for the reports, hopefully I can get these right. I would like to keep them as it offers a good deal of transparency.

To all I appreciate the feedback, please keep it coming. Even though I'm working to a final version I'll be sure to fix any "errors" even if not caught by next update.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 866
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/19/2020 2:37:52 PM   
Taxman66

Am trying from the Axis side and so far everything appears correctly as far as I know.
Meaning for example that the Axis Turkey Diplo warning is firing for both sides.

Post #: 867
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/19/2020 3:41:50 PM   
Elessar2

Too bad that the AI doesn't seem to want to upgrade ANY of the Commonwealth units.

(in reply to Taxman66)
Post #: 868
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/19/2020 6:16:35 PM   
crispy131313

AI in general is not very good updating ground units In general. PBEM is still the best!

(in reply to Elessar2)
Post #: 869
RE: Fall Weiss II - 10/19/2020 6:47:55 PM   
Taxman66

Yes, but PBEM has issues too.

Post #: 870
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Fall Weiss II Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI