Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Strategic Masterpiece Panzer Corps now has a free IOS Version!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> The Strategic Masterpiece Panzer Corps now has a free IOS Version! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Strategic Masterpiece Panzer Corps now has a free I... - 12/9/2016 1:49:31 PM   
Daniele

Excellent news for all Panzer Corps fans! You can try this WW2 strategy game from the comfort of an IOS screen for free!

With over 18 DLC's and counting, including DLC that allows you to play as the Soviets, Americans, Germans, British in any number of different conflicts from 1939-1945 makes it certain that you will never run out of action in this gold star game. Each DLC comes action packed with its own set of scenarios, some such as (Afrika Korps) have an incredible 25 scenarios, as well as new unit types and elites to represent the changing tide of WW2.

Perhaps Multiplayer is more to your liking? In Panzer Corps you can face your friends in an overwhelming Multiplayer experience! In Panzer Corps for IOS, the armchair general is finally put in the driver’s seat, towards glory or total annihilation!

What are you waiting for?

Grab the game here!

What you have with this version:

- Wehrmacht Tutorial,
- The first Wehrmacht mission “Poland”
- The first few turns of Norway

< Message edited by Daniele -- 12/9/2016 2:13:25 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: The Strategic Masterpiece Panzer Corps now has a fr... - 12/9/2016 3:06:07 PM   
R35

So ... basically you`ve ported the PzC Demo to the IOS. It somewhat deflates the grand title of the thread.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: The Strategic Masterpiece Panzer Corps now has a fr... - 12/12/2016 5:06:59 PM   
kolc

In IOS version, what is the difference between PanzerCorps Lite and PanzerCorps, except that lite is free. If I plan to expand to the other modules, do I need the priced version?

< Message edited by kolc -- 12/12/2016 5:07:25 PM >

(in reply to R35)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> The Strategic Masterpiece Panzer Corps now has a free IOS Version! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI